🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BILDERBERG 2013: Armed Checkpoints Ring 'Exclusion Zone'...

Oh you aint kidding how he lurks on here 24/7.Thats what i have to disagree and say he is a paid shill. I mean he cant be unemployed or a business owner or anything.He would have to spend a lot of his time looking for a job or devoting it to his business.

Now that you mention how Dawgshit more than any of them,whines about being neg repped,i have no doubt it was a sock puppet of his that neg repped me on HIS thread recently.He pretty much exposed that it was a sock of his in the fact that sock puppet of his that he used to post on his thread, that neg repped me and whines after I neg repped him back,only posted in THAT thread in the conspiracy section.:D

He knows I have him on my ignore list so I never see his comments he makes when he neg reps me so he used his sock puppet to neg rep me to make SURE I saw his comments.:D:lmao:

Last edited:
Oh you aint kidding how he lurks on here 24/7.Thats what i have to disagree and say he is a paid shill. I mean he cant be unemployed or a business owner or anything.He would have to spend a lot of his time looking for a job or devoting it to his business.

Now that you mention how Dawgshit more than any of them,whines about being neg repped,i have no doubt it was a sock puppet of his that neg repped me on HIS thread recently.He pretty much exposed that it was a sock of his in the fact that sock puppet of his that he used to post on his thread, that neg repped me and whines after I neg repped him back,only posted in THAT thread in the conspiracy section.:D

He knows I have him on my ignore list so I never see his comments he makes when he neg reps me so he used his sock puppet to neg rep me to make SURE I saw his comments.:D:lmao:

I guess anything is possible these days. Big Brother is everywhere. He could be a paid Government Troll. But I still lean towards believing he's not. He just seems too dimwitted. But who really knows?

Forum List

Back