🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BILDERBERG 2013: Armed Checkpoints Ring 'Exclusion Zone'...

Sorry to make your ass hurt yet again, retard.

Shall I also take the time to prove what you just said in this post is wrong as well? I proved that the filmmaker was a Christian who lied to the actors and the company who helped him make the film, and put all their lives in jeopardy. He also tried to pin the film on rich Israeli Jews so they would be targeted by Muslims. I also showed he was a convicted fraud. A lovely Christian fellow, eh?

So your admiration of him continues to be very telling.

You like to try to bring up shit from the past which has nothing to do with the topic at hand, thinking you are being clever. So shall I quote your premature ejaculations over the November election? Those were priceless.

You made a run at me over the passport thing and got your ass handed to you. Now you are running around shrieking in a most hilarious way. :lol:

Too bad you can't run from your asinine posts here, hmm? Has nothing to do with anything other than your character. YOU, demanded this man be put to death with no evidence what so ever.. you were in your zombie frenzy.. Regardless of anything else, it shows just how maniacal and worthless as a person you are. That was my point and I made it which pissed you off. GET OVER IT. ;-)

:lol:

As always, we will now observe LGS trying to post as many non sequitur posts as possible so as to create distance between herself and her latest ass whipping. :lol:

Driver's license and other photo ID accepted. I even bolded it. :lol:

Ok, last try. What if a Citizen's ID is not deemed acceptable, and they're denied access to their own home? What do they do? What's their recourse? Do they complain to the UN? Do they take it up with the Bilderberg Group itself?

Ok, i'll concede. I'm a fair-minded person. But why should a Citizen be required to show any ID to enter their own home? What is the Bilderberg Group? What are they doing? And why do they have so much power? And most importantly, why do so many people like you defend them?

If you don't know who the Bilderberg group is and what they do, you need to do some research. That's hardly a secret. As for people needing to show ID, that's just a sad commentary on the world as it is. Some of the anti-NWO types can't resist the old ultra-violence. It's as much for the residents' protection as it is for the attendees.

Ok, i'll concede. I'm a fair-minded person. But why should a Citizen be required to show any ID to enter their own home? What is the Bilderberg Group? What are they doing? And why do they have so much power? And most importantly, why do so many people like you defend them?

If you don't know who the Bilderberg group is and what they do, you need to do some research. That's hardly a secret. As for people needing to show ID, that's just a sad commentary on the world as it is. Some of the anti-NWO types can't resist the old ultra-violence. It's as much for the residents' protection as it is for the attendees.

The NWO Global Elites are responsible for most of the awful violence going on in this World. And who is the Biderberg Group to demand Citizens show ID to enter their own homes? To Hell with em.

Are world movers and shakers so tp speak. So are members of the CFR and Tri-Lateral Commission. And some are members of one or more of these groups.

I'm not induling in conspriacy theories, but I won't rule it out altogether either.

All we know is that they require a Passport.

That is all you WANT to know. You blindly accepted it without question. If the security accepted other forms of ID, that diminishes your point. So of course you did not look into it any deeper. That's the modus operandi of every rube.

But as i asked, what would you do if you were turned away from your own home? Who would you turn to? The UN?

You act as if security around high profile targets is something new!

I'm not defending the Bilderberg Group. That's an illusion in your mind.

I am merely parsing out facts and non-facts.

You see, in the absence of information, too many people fill in the blanks with all sorts of fantasies. You are assuming the worst about what they are up to.

I prefer facts and logical probabilities and critical thinking. Two seconds of critical thinking would have led to doubt passports were the only accepted ID.

As for the residents, a lot of people get put out whenever a personage moves about. Pretending outrage on their behalf in this particular case is disingenous and is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to provide faux evidence the Bilderberg Group is a bunch of heartless bastards bent on crushing the little people.

Also, I would say it is a high probability that the Bilderberg Group would not pick a hotel in a low class neighborhood. Those residents around the hotel are probably fairly well to do.

Regardless, when Obama comes to my part of the world, he snarls up traffic big time, and it pisses me off. But I don't see that as a plot to piss me off. I accept it as an unavoidable fact of life that there are people who would like to kill him and precautions have to be taken.

At least the Bilderberg Group is paying for all the security out of their own pockets.

That is all you WANT to know. You blindly accepted it without question. If the security accepted other forms of ID, that diminishes your point. So of course you did not look into it any deeper. That's the modus operandi of every rube.

You see, in the absence of information, too many people fill in the blanks with all sorts of fantasies. You are assuming the worst about what they are up to.

I prefer facts and logical probabilities and critical thinking. Two seconds of critical thinking would have led to doubt passports were the only accepted ID.

As for the residents, a lot of people get put out whenever a personage moves about. Pretending outrage on their behalf in this particular case is disingenous and is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to provide faux evidence the Bilderberg Group is a bunch of heartless bastards bent on crushing the little people.

Also, I would say it is a high probability that the Bilderberg Group would not pick a hotel in a low class neighborhood. Those residents around the hotel are probably fairly well to do.

Regardless, when Obama comes to my part of the world, he snarls up traffic big time, and it pisses me off. But I don't see that as a plot to piss me off. I accept it as an unavoidable fact of life that there are people who would like to kill him and precautions have to be taken.

At least the Bilderberg Group is paying for all the security out of their own pockets.

:lol::badgrin::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Coming from the moron who demanded the filmmaker be put to death!??? ROFLMAO OMG.. Only in librul fantasyland can dolts like this actually think or believe their opinion matters.

Sure sounds like you're defending them. And I don't get why you are. You should think about it a bit more.

Coming from the moron who demanded the filmmaker be put to death!???

He attempted to get a lot of innocent people killed. I would not mind some turnabout on his cowardice and murderous attempts at all. It would be poetic. Look how he ran for cover as soon as he was exposed. :lol:

Only in librul fantasyland can dolts like this actually think or believe their opinion matters.

I am old school conservative, and I post on these forums to clean up the kind of trash like yourself who have destroyed the GOP.

Last edited:

Coming from the moron who demanded the filmmaker be put to death!???

He attempted to get a lot of innocent people killed. I would not mind some turnabout on his cowardice and murderous attempts at all.

Only in librul fantasyland can dolts like this actually think or believe their opinion matters.

I am old school conservative, and I post on these forums to clean up the kind of trash like yourself who have destroyed the GOP.

What is 'old school conservative' exactly? I'll wait for your explanation. I really am interested.

What is 'old school conservative' exactly? I'll wait for your explanation. I really am interested.

Joined YAF at 15. Quickly became the chairman of my chapter. The first magazine subscription I bought was for National Review in the 70s, when it was totally uncool to be a conservative. Helped run two campaigns for a Republican Congressional candidate in a heavily liberal district (lost both times, but learned a hell of a lot). Gave many speeches in my teenage years to my state legislature. Things like supporting the anti-union right to work laws, rescinding their ratification of the ERA, stuff like that. I predicted the day would come when women would be in combat, and was roundly scoffed by the feminists and their fellow travelers. Had my ass threatened by Mafia labor thugs once. The union bullied me out of my first job. Just 16 years old at the time. Made me a hardcore conservative for life.

Went to conservative conventions and rubbed shoulders will William F. Buckley, Ronald Reagan, a ton of Libertarians, et. al. I used to have an autograph book chock full of the signatures of conservative luminaries. It would be worth a fortune today. Too bad I lost track of it. :(

Served 20 years active duty during and well beyond the Cold War.

Voted straight Republican ticket from 1980 to 2006, with a single exception. I voted for Joe Lieberman at Bill Buckley's request so liberal Republican Senator Lowell Weicker would be unseated.

Stopped voting in 2006 when I came home and realized the GOP had morphed into Crazy Town. It has been hijacked by liars, hypocrites, retards, and psychopaths. I imagine Bill Buckley and Reagan are spinning so fast in their graves there has been a sonic boom.

So I am pissed. Beyond pissed, at these liars, hypocrites, retards, and psychopaths for destroying a movement that was built with a lot of hard work during very dark times.

Back in the 70s, I disagreed with Buckley about legalizing pot, but have since come to see it should be done. I still believe harder mind altering drugs should be illegal. Those which are more addictive and/or cause more dependence than alcohol.

Also did not agree with Buckley about turning over the Panama Canal to Panama.

However, reading National Review back then was like breathing pure oxygen. The intellect and logic was every powerful. A conservative back then was always the smartest person in the room. Today, they are likely to be the stupidest and/or the batshit craziest.

Never liked Democrats or liberals, and never will. Which is why I stopped voting. I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than vote Democratic. And now I feel the same about the GOP. They do not deserve my vote.

I have a libertarian streak, but am not a Libertarian. I find Libertarians to be very naive. They did give me a button once, though, which I wore for years. "ZGG". Zero Government Growth. :D

Last edited:

The NWO Global Elites are responsible for most of the awful violence going on in this World. And who is the Biderberg Group to demand Citizens show ID to enter their own homes? To Hell with em.

Is it the BGs or the local authorities? You'd think the residents would be happy they were being protected, considering the poor track record for civility some anti-NWO types have shown. Anyone who can't prove who they are, needs to go live in the woods. The modern world requires some concessions to the fact that there are a lot of people of all sorts out there.

Is it the BGs or the local authorities? You'd think the residents would be happy they were being protected, considering the poor track record for civility some anti-NWO types have shown. Anyone who can't prove who they are, needs to go live in the woods. The modern world requires some concessions to the fact that there are a lot of people of all sorts out there.

I can understand the anger. There's nothing civil about the NWO. You would think most would have figured that out by now.

Joined YAF at 15. Quickly became the chairman of my chapter. The first magazine subscription I bought was for National Review in the 70s, when it was totally uncool to be a conservative. Helped run two campaigns for a Republican Congressional candidate in a heavily liberal district (lost both times, but learned a hell of a lot). Gave many speeches in my teenage years to my state legislature. Things like supporting the anti-union right to work laws, rescinding their ratification of the ERA, stuff like that. I predicted the day would come when women would be in combat, and was roundly scoffed by the feminists and their fellow travelers. Had my ass threatened by Mafia labor thugs once. The union bullied me out of my first job. Just 16 years old at the time. Made me a hardcore conservative for life.

Went to conservative conventions and rubbed shoulders will William F. Buckley, Ronald Reagan, a ton of Libertarians, et. al. I used to have an autograph book chock full of the signatures of conservative luminaries. It would be worth a fortune today. Too bad I lost track of it. :(

Served 20 years active duty during and well beyond the Cold War.

Voted straight Republican ticket from 1980 to 2006, with a single exception. I voted for Joe Lieberman at Bill Buckley's request so liberal Republican Senator Lowell Weicker would be unseated.

Stopped voting in 2006 when I came home and realized the GOP had morphed into Crazy Town. It has been hijacked by liars, hypocrites, retards, and psychopaths. I imagine Bill Buckley and Reagan are spinning so fast in their graves there has been a sonic boom.

So I am pissed. Beyond pissed, at these liars, hypocrites, retards, and psychopaths for destroying a movement that was built with a lot of hard work during very dark times.

Back in the 70s, I disagreed with Buckley about legalizing pot, but have since come to see it should be done. I still believe harder mind altering drugs should be illegal. Those which are more addictive and/or cause more dependence than alcohol.

Also did not agree with Buckley about turning over the Panama Canal to Panama.

However, reading National Review back then was like breathing pure oxygen. The intellect and logic was every powerful. A conservative back then was always the smartest person in the room. Today, they are likely to be the stupidest and/or the batshit craziest.

Never liked Democrats or liberals, and never will. Which is why I stopped voting. I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than vote Democratic. And now I feel the same about the GOP. They do not deserve my vote.

I have a libertarian streak, but am not a Libertarian. I find Libertarians to be very naive. They did give me a button once, though, which I wore for years. "ZGG". Zero Government Growth. :D

I can relate to your frustration. But supporting and defending the NWO Global Elites, isn't the way to go. They don't have our best interests at heart. They only have their own best interests at heart. And 'batshit crazy' can describe many many Politicians. It's across the board. It's not one Party exclusively. Maybe you should consider looking into Constitutional Conservatism. It leads you towards a path away from the Socialists/Progressives and Neocons. Just a thought anyway. Hey, I enjoyed our discussion. Gotta run though. Take care.

Last edited:
them.bookcover2.jpg

Ah yes, the old attempted marginalization by way of ridicule routine. How original.

Actually, it's an amusing refutation of your silly conspiracy theories.

Toro also thinks that the Stock Market isn't rigged.

"What? Rich people meeting together? Planning the outcomes of Businesses and Governments? Coordinating their efforts towards a common goal? No f*ckin' way!"

Forum List

Back