🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BILDERBERG 2013: Armed Checkpoints Ring 'Exclusion Zone'...

Americans are so dumb now that evidence of a Conspiracy of the Elite can be shown to their faces and they will still deny it.

See, Americans can't be counted on to anything beyond drink beer, watch sports and chant USA! USA!

You could say "American Elected Officials meeting in Secret with World Leaders is a violation of the Logan Act", and hardly anyone would care. "Move duh f*ck away frome duh TV, duh MBA Champeenship is own!"

I wanna' personally thank all the Vets for this!

Americans are so dumb now that evidence of a Conspiracy of the Elite can be shown to their faces and they will still deny it.

See, Americans can't be counted on to anything beyond drink beer, watch sports and chant USA! USA!

You could say "American Elected Officials meeting in Secret with World Leaders is a violation of the Logan Act", and hardly anyone would care. "Move duh f*ck away frome duh TV, duh MBA Champeenship is own!"

I wanna' personally thank all the Vets for this!

You are correct somewhat. However, keep in mind it's not all Americans.

The United States government had denied their existence for decades and called Alex Jones crazy. Now Alex Jones has been there, and they say he's crazy because he is covering the vent.

I've been to the last three Bilderberg meetings and Alex Jones was not invited

Unlike the conspiracy theorists rant, Bilderberg is merely a social club for the high and mighty. At the last get together, I was playing poker with Bill Gates, George Soros, the Koch Brothers and Oprah. Donny Trump tried to crash the party but we kicked his ass out. Anyway, we had about a dozen kegs tapped and Warren Buffet and Nancy Pelosi start singing like Captain and Tennille doing "Muscrat Love"....funny as hell

Ditch diggers dont get invited, you lying SOS.

I am not a ditch digger, I am a Sewer Worker and in case you haven't realized it, Sewer Workkers rule the world. We can bring the world to its knees anytime we choose.

You have never been to a Bilderberg meeting so you have no idea what you are talking about. Bilderberg is a social organization centered on massive beer drinking, poker, BBQ and strippers after the women folk have left

Only a conspiracy theorist would believe otherwise

Last edited:
So what's it all mean Paul?

Is this the secret cabal that runs the world?

And if it is, why do they so suck at being secret?

The United States government had denied their existence for decades and called Alex Jones crazy. Now Alex Jones has been there, and they say he's crazy because he is covering the vent.

Unlike the conspiracy theorists rant, Bilderberg is merely a social club for the high and mighty. At the last get together, I was playing poker with Bill Gates, George Soros, the Koch Brothers and Oprah. Donny Trump tried to crash the party but we kicked his ass out. Anyway, we had about a dozen kegs tapped and Warren Buffet and Nancy Pelosi start singing like Captain and Tennille doing "Muscrat Love"....funny as hell

So... what time exactly do you start hitting the meth?

I am not a ditch digger, I am a Sewer Worker and in case you haven't realized it, Sewer Workkers rule the world. We can bring the world to its knees anytime we choose.

You have never been to a Bilderberg meeting so you have no idea what you are talking about. Bilderberg is a social organization centered on massive beer drinking, poker, BBQ and strippers after the women folk have left

Hey, i'm actually gonna give you some props. You've at least moved on past your tired 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. We're getting some creativity out of you. However, your attempted marginalization by way of ridicule routine is hardly hilarious or original. Stop running with the herd. Open your mind.

I'm sure you believe you're quite witty and funny. What i really think is that you have shit for brains. The sewer work i see you do is laying down post after post of doo-doo in every thread. A sewer worker, more like a shit shoveler.

Judging from the level of violence that the group encounters whenever they meet. I don't blame them. A meeting is a magnet for every nutcase who thinks they can out do the Battle in Seattle over a meeting of the IMF.

Although showing passports is a bit excessive. I don't have a passport. They'd have to accept my drivers license.

Judging from the level of violence that the group encounters whenever they meet. I don't blame them. A meeting is a magnet for every nutcase who thinks they can out do the Battle in Seattle over a meeting of the IMF.

Although showing passports is a bit excessive. I don't have a passport. They'd have to accept my drivers license.

You'll do what you're told. Your drivers license may not be acceptable. What do you do then? Complain to the UN?

You'll do what you're told. Your drivers license may not be acceptable. What do you do then? Complain to the UN?

You had it right at the beginning. He'll do as he's told.

You're ED NORTON!

You had it right at the beginning. He'll do as he's told.

Yeah, and i loved his 'level of violence' line. Poor guy really has no idea how much violence the NWO Global Elites are responsible for all around the World. Maybe one day he'll get enlightened. I hope so anyway.

So who's calling the shots? They are. But who's 'They?'

They live!

I have some sunglasses which reveal the way they really look.

OBEY

n3snl3.jpg

So... what time exactly do you start hitting the meth?

Bilderberg members don't do meth....

We drink shots of bourbon and kegs of beer

What are the NWO Global Elites plotting this time? That's the only real question.

So what's it all mean Paul?

Is this the secret cabal that runs the world?

And if it is, why do they so suck at being secret?

It used to be secret. In the 80's there was a far right publication called the Spotlight that offered a $100 reward for anybody that could find anything written about the bilderbergers in any major newspaper. I couldn't find a one.

Allow me to help!

Caroline Moorehead (18 April 1977). "An exclusive club, perhaps without power, but certainly with influence: The Bilderberg group". The Times.

http://www.greatdreams.com/who-runs-the-world.html

Twenty-fifth Bilderberg meeting held in St joseph MO". Facts on File World News Digest. 14 May 1977.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

Last edited:
Fascinating, watching many engage in knee-jerk worship of the NWO Global Elites. But why? Do they know why they worship them? I have a feeling they don't know.

Now I'm as paranoid as can be
I think we lost it back in '63!
Sure I think we're living in a police state
That wears velvet gloves until it ain't
In the mood to put up with they
who directly challenge its
authoritaay

(guitar rife)

So towers fall and war's declared
They got us citizens running scared
And not one of us really knows for sure
Whose pulling the strings or
What its for
misinformed n' mislead
Up blind alleys and down again

(guitar rife)

And now and then we think we see
Some light shone on the mystery
And we're drawn like moths unto that light
but that ain't right
but that ain't right
but that ain't right
but that ain't right

(guitar rife)

Then by all means, get the new Battle in (fill in the blank) going. Fight those NWO types. Protest! Get your head bashed in.

Pass the popcorn.

Forum List

Back