Bill 54: California to become sanctuary state, all law enforcement barred from schools & Hospitals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-4_8-34-38.png

BILL 54: CALIFORNIA TO BECOME SANCTUARY STATE, ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT BARRED FROM SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS

Democrat State Senators in California have amended and are expediting legislation to declare the state of California as a sanctuary state. The Democrats are rushing to push an amended Senate Bill 54, in response to President Trump’s executive order and to protect their large, undocumented immigrant population.

Bill 54: California To Become Sanctuary State, All Law Enforcement Barred From Schools And Hospitals - Conservative Daily Post

LMFAO CALIFORNIA IS GOING TO GO UNDER FASTER THAN AN EARTHQUAKE TAKING THEM OUT. THIS IS GOING TO BE LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE OF INCREDIBLE FAILURE , A STATE WHO TOTALLY SCREWS THEIR PEOPLE OVER OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN WE CAN ONLY LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF AT THEI STUPIDITY.................

You idiots are going to see murders, like you never knew existed, you are going to see rapes at unprecedented levels.. ONE WORD THOUGH DON'T EVEN COME TO OTHER STATES STAY THE FK THERE WHERE YOU ALL BELONG.. ( with the exception of those who aren't dumbasses)

AND NO BRAINIACS POT SALES ARE NOT GOING TO SAVE YOUR STAET BANK ON IT.
no jobs they will get less and less and no this is not going to happen over night for those who still live on planet fantasy.

Do you idiots realize barring law enforcement from these places make you all known targets...

I thought Stupid was the ANTIFA group, this almost takes the cake.

Now the proposed law in California and the "usual suspect" non-brainiac response to it demonstrates the nonsense to which the extremes left and right descend.

I do not believe that standard policy has changed------neither hospitals nor schools
CHECK citizenship credentials-----have not and will not

Serious question: Do states defy federal law on a regular basis to this extent? Is Cali about to get in some serious trouble, besides just losing grant money?

View attachment 110636

BILL 54: CALIFORNIA TO BECOME SANCTUARY STATE, ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT BARRED FROM SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS

Democrat State Senators in California have amended and are expediting legislation to declare the state of California as a sanctuary state. The Democrats are rushing to push an amended Senate Bill 54, in response to President Trump’s executive order and to protect their large, undocumented immigrant population.

Bill 54: California To Become Sanctuary State, All Law Enforcement Barred From Schools And Hospitals - Conservative Daily Post

LMFAO CALIFORNIA IS GOING TO GO UNDER FASTER THAN AN EARTHQUAKE TAKING THEM OUT. THIS IS GOING TO BE LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE OF INCREDIBLE FAILURE , A STATE WHO TOTALLY SCREWS THEIR PEOPLE OVER OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN WE CAN ONLY LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF AT THEI STUPIDITY.................

You idiots are going to see murders, like you never knew existed, you are going to see rapes at unprecedented levels.. ONE WORD THOUGH DON'T EVEN COME TO OTHER STATES STAY THE FK THERE WHERE YOU ALL BELONG.. ( with the exception of those who aren't dumbasses)

no jobs they will get less and less and no this is not going to happen over night for those who still live on planet fantasy.

Do you idiots realize barring law enforcement from these places make you all known targets...

I love how the right wing sites use 1/2 truth fake news..

Police are not banned from schools and hospitals, and ICE will still be able to go after illegals.

I personally feel that the illegals should be given a time to become legal ( if they committed a crime refuse and send back) and keep new ones from getting in.

Serious question: Do states defy federal law on a regular basis to this extent? Is Cali about to get in some serious trouble, besides just losing grant money?

This is the first that I have heard of a state doing this..
Trump is getting a taste of what Obama went through with congress..

I don't think Trump will be as nice to the ones bucking him..

Anyway, I do not think it is fair for the citizens to be punished for the people here that didn't come in legally.. Make the ones here longer than a few years take the test to become an an American..anyone who breaks the law goes back, except minor traffic.

Wondering if a rush to sell R.E. is taking place and price plunges will occur if much of their acts lately scare the holders of high priced properties that can tank quick and hard over certain policies and issues the state has.

• Banned

I hope they do get in hot water over it.

View attachment 110636

I love how the right wing sites use 1/2 truth fake news..

Police are not banned from schools and hospitals, and ICE will still be able to go after illegals.

I personally feel that the illegals should be given a time to become legal ( if they committed a crime refuse and send back) and keep new ones from getting in.

Sorry nothing about it is FAKE

This bill would, among other things, prohibit state and local law enforcement agencies and school police and security departments from using resources to investigate, interrogate, detain, detect, report, or arrest persons for immigration enforcement purposes, or to investigate, enforce, or assist in the investigation or enforcement of any federal program requiring registration of individuals on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or national or ethnic origin, as specified. The bill would require require, within 6 months after the effective date of the bill, state agencies to review their confidentiality policies and identify any changes necessary to ensure that information collected from individuals is limited to that necessary to perform agency duties and is not used or disclosed for any other purpose, as specified. The bill would require public schools, hospitals, and courthouses to establish and make public policies that limit immigration enforcement on their premises and The bill would requirerequire, within 3 months after the effective date of the bill, the Attorney General, in consultation with appropriate stakeholders, to publish model policies for use by those entities for those purposes. The bill would also require, within 3 months after the effective date of the bill, the Attorney General to publish model contractual provisions for all state agencies that partner with private vendors for data collection purposes to ensure that those vendors comply with the confidentiality policies, as specified. The bill would require all public schools, health facilities operated by the state or a political subdivision of the state, courthouses, and shelters to implement the model policy, or an equivalent policy. The bill would state that all other organizations and entities that provide services related to physical or mental health and wellness, education, or access to justice, including the University of California, are encouraged to adopt the model policy.

upload_2017-2-4_10-10-43.png

Bill Text - SB-54 Law enforcement: sharing data.

And when it is as Transparent as they say it is, it is the problem is people have no clue how to DECODE what is really being said just like with Obama.

yes------I call it "ethics" ----because I do not know law. Ethically ---my patient who answers "no" to "TIENES PAPELES"?------is between him and me--------I do not even record it on the chart

Forum List

Back