Bill Clinton - "bring simple, personal decency and trust back to our politics.”

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hey bill. What about the 85 people, including 30 kids, you burned alive at waco in 93 on national tv ?

Bill Clinton: Have to Bring 'Simple, Personal Decency and Trust' Back to Politics - Breitbart

march 9 2017
While speaking about former Israeli PM Yitzhak Rabin, Clinton said, “Finally, I think, somehow or another, we have to find a way to bring simple, personal decency and trust back to our politics.” Clinton then discussed Rabin’s negotiations with the Palestinians, and how the Palestinians trusted his word more than a written contract, Clinton asked, “Can you imagine someone saying that today, in the world we’re living in?”

Beat it, racist troll.
HAHAHA. YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action. OTOH, i do not think jobs should be handed out based on skin color.
Hey bill. What about the 85 people, including 30 kids, you burned alive at waco in 93 on national tv ?
Beat it, racist troll.
Is that the extent of your political knowledge? Calling someone racist?
Beating a dead horse while using that avi?!?! If you don't believe that's racist troll behavior, you're in the same camp.

Bill Clinton wants us all to be a bit more decent. Does that include raping some chicks and being a liar? Is that the decency he's promoting?
I thought that sort of behavior was OK now that Trump's president. :dunno:

Wait, Bill Clinton is calling for honesty and decency?

I'm being punked, right?

Bill Clinton wants us all to be a bit more decent. Does that include raping some chicks and being a liar? Is that the decency he's promoting?
I thought that sort of behavior was OK now that Trump's president. :dunno:
You fucking dems said it was. So why is it wrong now that you're just making shit up against a guy? You have a proven rapist and cheater on your side you will defend to the end but make shit up about a guy and call him the worst mysoginist ever?

WTF is wrong with you?

Bill Clinton speaking about personal decency. That's as rich as Croesus.

Bill and Hillary, the two stoutest pillars of honesty the country has known since Washington and the cherry tree.

Lol.

If bill wants to improve on the decency and honesty of our political scene he could simply shut his yapper and stick a free hand over hillary's for good measure...

Bill? Clinton??? talking of 'personal decency'? and 'trust in politics'????

upload_2017-3-9_19-12-32.png

Who the hell is Billy Boy trying to fool?

There is no such thing as personal decency and trust in politics as long as the corrupt Clinton's are involved.

Who the hell is Billy Boy trying to fool?

There is no such thing as personal decency and trust in politics as long as the corrupt Clinton's are involved.
Well, he of course like most lefties here meant those rules should apply to someone else. You can rape a woman if you're a democrat and it's fine. The bitch got a good fucking for a great cause. If the same is even thrown out there with no evidence against a republican then let loose the hounds he needs to be destroyed.

If the same is even thrown out there with no evidence against a republican then let loose the hounds he needs to be destroyed.

You mean like just talking of 'grabbing pussy'????
Talking or doing? Two different things. This may surprise you but men talk about pussy a lot.which shouldn't actually surprise you when women wear hats for their pussies to be seen by everyone. Women are proud of them and men want to fuck them. Crazy stuff.

If the same is even thrown out there with no evidence against a republican then let loose the hounds he needs to be destroyed.

You mean like just talking of 'grabbing pussy'????
Talking or doing? Two different things. This may surprise you but men talk about pussy a lot.which shouldn't actually surprise you when women wear hats for their pussies to be seen by everyone. Women are proud of them and men want to fuck them. Crazy stuff.

Billy boy Clinton was/is a proven rapist. He does this and has been for years......yes?

Trump speaks of pussy grabbing.....yes?

Yep I said it right....and yes I know the differences in men & women mindsets :thup: I also know women can sometimes rival men in such circumstances too, we just keep it to ourselves

Bill Clinton - "bring simple, personal decency and trust back to our politics.”

....."by demonstrating just how bad a Presidency can be without them."

Forum List

Back