Bill Clinton doubles down on stupid, "It's true, we were dead broke."

Respect is earned, LGS, not given. What has either Hitlery or Moochelle ever done to deserve any respect?

I can give you plenty of reason why they deserve none.

I just think you opened a big can of worms with your "everybody has to respect Michelle Obama" tirade, and now you're bashing Hillary. Sitting or not, they're both first ladies. Looks a little hypocritical.

It's quite obvious you're butthurt over it.. GET OVER IT. I don't give a shit what you think about it and that you continue to go on and on about it is truly pathetic. SHE'S THE SITTING FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I FUCKING RESPECT THAT.. PERIOD.

but but ====you're so good at kicking liberal ass ! :lol:

:) Yea, it's my personal pleasure each day.. I remember reading things that liberals said about Laura Bush and the tragic accident where she killed someone. I thought it was reprehensible. I don't know when it became acceptable to attack and call the First Lady of the United States of America a whore, slut, tranny, moochelle, trash, chimp, etc.. I find it beneath contempt and utterly appalling. There are plenty of things to criticize this President for.. stooping in to the sewer to attack the First Lady is not my scene.

It's quite obvious you're butthurt over it.. GET OVER IT. I don't give a shit what you think about it and that you continue to go on and on about it is truly pathetic. SHE'S THE SITTING FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I FUCKING RESPECT THAT.. PERIOD.

Looks like she's good at double standards too.

Unlike yourself he meant it as a compliment.

:) Yea, it's my personal pleasure each day.. I remember reading things that liberals said about Laura Bush and the tragic accident where she killed someone. I thought it was reprehensible. I don't know when it became acceptable to attack and call the First Lady of the United States of America a whore, slut, tranny, moochelle, trash, chimp, etc.. I find it beneath contempt and utterly appalling. There are plenty of things to criticize this President for.. stooping in to the sewer to attack the First Lady is not my scene.

Take a break--we'll find a replacement :lol:

When the first lady is in the sewer, then that's how you call it.

Get a grip. First ladies can and are just as politically active as their husbands, and that opens them up to whatever ridicule comes with being a public figure. There's no valid reason under the sun why every other FORMER first lady, or every other high profile, public figure WOMAN is fair game, and the wookie isn't. Makes zero sense... zero fucking sense. She's not a god, and neither is her shit faced, radical, commie, America hating, America ruining husband. "Birds of a feather flock together."

It is nothing short of astounding that they claim to be just average folks. Clinton of course had secret service protection wherever he went. So he wasnt rubbing elbows with anyone in the grocery store. His SS detail wouldnt allow it.
The sad part is some libs here will defend his stateements and will vote for his wife no matter what.

It is nothing short of astounding that they claim to be just average folks. Clinton of course had secret service protection wherever he went. So he wasnt rubbing elbows with anyone in the grocery store. His SS detail wouldnt allow it.
The sad part is some libs here will defend his stateements and will vote for his wife no matter what.

I was surprised that he made that move.. It was stupid and reopened BrokeGate.

They would not vote for Hillary "no matter what." If she were a republican, saying exactly the same things, they would do what they do with all women not on the plantation.

They would not vote for Hillary "no matter what." If she were a republican, saying exactly the same things, they would do what they do with all women not on the plantation.

Sadly true.

They would vote for a road killed squirrel.

Why are you being so hard on a 'former' FIRST LADY? I thought you figured first ladies were like all off limits and shit?

What's so different about bashing Hillary and not Michelle?

If Michelle Obama runs for political office she's fair game.. I won't ever change my mind on respecting a sitting First Lady no matter how much that offends you. You have the right to your free speech and I have mine. To each his own.

Respect is earned, LGS, not given. What has either Hitlery or Moochelle ever done to deserve any respect?

I can give you plenty of reason why they deserve none.

I just think you opened a big can of worms with your "everybody has to respect Michelle Obama" tirade, and now you're bashing Hillary. Sitting or not, they're both first ladies. Looks a little hypocritical.

I'm no fan whatsoever of Michelle Obama. She shares her husband's literal hatred for traditional USA and I don't have an ounce of sympathy for her when she's criticized for her anti-American stance. Unfortunately, there is some compelling evidence that she may very well be a transgender but I'll hold judgment until I see some rock-solid evidence.

The Purple Gumby and the Pantsuit ****.........sounds like a good title for a road trip movie.

Forum List

Back