🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Cosby

I saw a woman today describing the attack that she suffered at the hands of Cosby - she was very believable and cried real tears relating the story. Incredibly damning, to me.

I'm at the point in my life when I can spot a faker - she was not "faking."
Not disagreeing with you, but the thought occurs that most of these women, if not all, are failed actresses: at least they did not make it in the big time, but they are still actresses. Thus, very believable in their dramatics.

I still think there is a possibility all of them are hoping for noteriety, fame, fortune, acting jobs....a payout. I still can't believe that that many women were attacked and not one thought it wise to go to the police. I still kind of think this could be a monkey see, monkey do thing--like it looks like a good way to get noticed, maybe get some cash, etc.
Yeah, I'm sure the offers are rolling in.

This year's summer blockbuster, starring Bill Cosby rape victim such and such.

It's a can't miss.

I saw a woman today describing the attack that she suffered at the hands of Cosby - she was very believable and cried real tears relating the story. Incredibly damning, to me.

Not disagreeing with you, but the thought occurs that most of these women, if not all, are failed actresses: at least they did not make it in the big time, but they are still actresses. Thus, very believable in their dramatics.

I still think there is a possibility all of them are hoping for noteriety, fame, fortune, acting jobs....a payout. I still can't believe that that many women were attacked and not one thought it wise to go to the police. I still kind of think this could be a monkey see, monkey do thing--like it looks like a good way to get noticed, maybe get some cash, etc.

It's a can't miss.
We've already had someone describing seeing one of them doing a television interview. You don't think she is getting paid for that interview? At the very least she is probably getting a paid holiday in LA or NY.

It's a can't miss.
We've already had someone describing seeing one of them doing a television interview. You don't think she is getting paid for that interview? At the very least she is probably getting a paid holiday in LA or NY.

I don't know that she got paid and neither do you.

It's a can't miss.

What news program was it? That would tell if she got paid. Even if she didn't get paid for the interview, where did the interview take place? Did she get a holiday in LA or NY for her interview? And at the very least, she got attention, lots of attention, which is something actresses and would be actresses live for.

It's a can't miss.

What news program was it? That would tell if she got paid. Even if she didn't get paid for the interview, where did the interview take place? Did she get a holiday in LA or NY for her interview? And at the very least, she got attention, lots of attention, which is something actresses and would be actresses live for.

Please look into it, until we find out, neither one of us knows.

It's a can't miss.

True. I am speculating. But it is informed speculation based on the scenarios that have played out in the past of women accusing celebrities of molesting or attacking them. Very often these women end up posing for Playboy, getting roles on TV, doing paid interviews, writing books, etc. and so on. I don't trust their motives.

And OJ didn't kill his wife....
There was all kinds of evidence in that case; there is zero evidence in this case.

You do not know that - you can't.

Testimony is actually considered evidence, by the way.
Not unverifiable testimony. It is weak evidence unless there is verifiable evidence to back it up.

Eyewitness testimony is used to convict, every day in American courts.

Even where serious charges are being made.

Look, I did not say that Cosby is guilty - I said it looks that way. You on the otherhand seem quite upset that these women are getting paid for "falsely" accusing ole Bill.

It's a can't miss.

True. I am speculating. But it is informed speculation based on the scenarios that have played out in the past of women accusing celebrities of molesting or attacking them. Very often these women end up posing for Playboy, getting roles on TV, doing paid interviews, writing books, etc. and so on. I don't trust their motives.

You certainly are and no, it certainly is not "informed." You are saying these women got paid - in the complete absence of corroborating evidence.

And OJ didn't kill his wife....
There was all kinds of evidence in that case; there is zero evidence in this case.

You do not know that - you can't.

Testimony is actually considered evidence, by the way.
Not unverifiable testimony. It is weak evidence unless there is verifiable evidence to back it up.

Eyewitness testimony is used to convict, every day in American courts.

Even where serious charges are being made.

Look, I did not say that Cosby is guilty - I said it looks that way. You on the otherhand seem quite upset that these women are getting paid for "falsely" accusing ole Bill.
I don't like liars. I would normally be considered a 'feminist.' I, however, as far as that or as far as being a liberal, do not always follow the party line. I am an independent thinker. I know that women are no better as human beings than are men: just because they are women, that does not make them automatically believable. There are too many questions about these women and their testimonies to for me to accept them w/o question. I am very skeptical, especially based on what I've see in the past similar to this situation. I am not being emotional, and, frankly, I believe you wouldn't level such an accusation at a man, that my opinion is based on being 'upset.' I am, in fact, using logical reasoning and not jumping on the bandwagon of a lot of fallacious thinking, such as, 'the more accusations there are, the more likely it is true.' That's completely illogical. Six million people could accuse, that does not make something true.

Last edited:

You certainly are and no, it certainly is not "informed." You are saying these women got paid - in the complete absence of corroborating evidence.
I am not saying they got paid, I am suggesting it is a possibility, based on past observations of similar situations.

Esmeralda I have been acussed several times in my life of doing bad things that turned out to be untrue. The lying assholes were mostly women, so I get that. It's very common.

At some point, though, you have to recognize that something is awry.

A true feminist would not automatically side with the accused rapist, IMHO. Instead, he/she would at least consider that these women might be more than money grubbers.

A true feminist would not automatically side with the accused rapist, IMHO. Instead, he/she would at least consider that these women might be more than money grubbers.
I don't know what a true feminist would do or not do. I don't take on any labels, so I don't call myself one. What I said was others would consider me one. However, a THINKING person would not automatically side with anyone but consider both sides equally. I have considered that these woman may not be lying, but I have not automatically considered that they are truthful.

Last edited:

He is this centuries

Uppity ****** after all
I rather think, judging by the bigots on this board your wonderful Potus is a mile ahead.But hey that's America, the greatest country in the world at present unless you are a racist.
Ps as a white British Liberal I find your use of the race card to be the recourse of a nincompoop .

I see, you like the ones that can be controlled, protecting the uppity ones piss you off ?

The liberal word is that Cosby had to be shut up. His message of rebuilding the black family had to be silenced. Liberal women answered the call. What are the accusations? At least one woman said that he stroked her arm. More than one said they believed he would make them a star.

Anything to shut him up.

It's a can't miss.
I agree, nothing good ever comes to women who come forward. They may get some money but it wouldn't help their career.

What do you think this 73yrs old ex waitress and mother of three has to gain.Her bravery in coming out is a credit to her sex. In the UK you would be style as a rambling fish wife.
Donna Motsinger comes out as Jane Doe No 8 in civil suit against Bill Cosby Daily Mail Online
Civil Suits being filed sort of says it all doesn't it ? I mean there is money in them thar pudding snacks, and they's a gonna get them some.. It would be like hitting the lottery for them wouldn't it ? What 73 years old is somehow to old to want to make a little money still ? I see people that are 73 years old or older playing the lottery at those ages, so I don't think its fair to suggest that people somehow lose their sense of reasoning about money in this way, and you think maybe that they do, and all because of their age in life ?

It's a can't miss.

Well if you don't know so much, then why are you so sure about yourself, and then projecting on other post here like you are ? Is that not OK for others to do as well ?

Forum List

Back