🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Cosby

I saw a woman today describing the attack that she suffered at the hands of Cosby - she was very believable and cried real tears relating the story. Incredibly damning, to me.

I'm at the point in my life when I can spot a faker - she was not "faking."
Not disagreeing with you, but the thought occurs that most of these women, if not all, are failed actresses: at least they did not make it in the big time, but they are still actresses. Thus, very believable in their dramatics.

I still think there is a possibility all of them are hoping for noteriety, fame, fortune, acting jobs....a payout. I still can't believe that that many women were attacked and not one thought it wise to go to the police. I still kind of think this could be a monkey see, monkey do thing--like it looks like a good way to get noticed, maybe get some cash, etc.
Yeah, I'm sure the offers are rolling in.

This year's summer blockbuster, starring Bill Cosby rape victim such and such.

It's a can't miss.
We've already had someone describing seeing one of them doing a television interview. You don't think she is getting paid for that interview? At the very least she is probably getting a paid holiday in LA or NY.

I don't know that she got paid and neither do you.
Well if you don't know so much, then why are you so sure about yourself, and then projecting on other post here like you are ? Is that not OK for others to do as well ?

I am saying that I don't know what happened and that this does need to be looked into.

Others are saying that they believe that these charges may be false - no problem. My beef is that I see no need to trash these women, some of whom appear quite credible.

I saw a woman today describing the attack that she suffered at the hands of Cosby - she was very believable and cried real tears relating the story. Incredibly damning, to me.

Not disagreeing with you, but the thought occurs that most of these women, if not all, are failed actresses: at least they did not make it in the big time, but they are still actresses. Thus, very believable in their dramatics.

I still think there is a possibility all of them are hoping for noteriety, fame, fortune, acting jobs....a payout. I still can't believe that that many women were attacked and not one thought it wise to go to the police. I still kind of think this could be a monkey see, monkey do thing--like it looks like a good way to get noticed, maybe get some cash, etc.
What do you think this 73yrs old ex waitress and mother of three has to gain.Her bravery in coming out is a credit to her sex. In the UK you would be style as a rambling fish wife.
Donna Motsinger comes out as Jane Doe No 8 in civil suit against Bill Cosby Daily Mail Online
Civil Suits being filed sort of says it all doesn't it ? I mean there is money in them thar pudding snacks, and they's a gonna get them some.. It would be like hitting the lottery for them wouldn't it ? What 73 years old is somehow to old to want to make a little money still ? I see people that are 73 years old or older playing the lottery at those ages, so I don't think its fair to suggest that people somehow lose their sense of reasoning about money in this way, and you think maybe that they do, and all because of their age in life ?

^^^^ You despise the attack on Mr Cosby, yet are trashing the alleged victims?

This is the type of "side picking" that I find somewhat reprehensible and completely unwarranted.

Not all rape victims are out to get rich. Rape is a very real problem, how dare anyone suggest otherwise.

Last edited:

Why do you keep perpetuating this lie, Esmerelda?

It's a LIE. You are a LIAR.

Some of them DID go to the police, and many of them are perfectly stable, successful women who are very credible in their presentation of testimony. It's too late to sue or have him prosecuted. They will get far more negative feedback for coming forward than positive, if this thread is at all representative of the whole country (God I hope not!), they're more likely to encounter hostility from willfully ignorant rapist apologists like you, who just don't even understand what fucking rape is actually about ("he could have any woman he wanted, why would he need to rape them?") and sit behind your computer and judge.

I bet the whole time Faux News is running 24.7 in the background, with the occasional trip over to the Real Housewives of.

You are just that special kind of ignorance/arrogance that is ruining this country.

And as to your endless parrotting of the same stupid, insensitive comments denigrating these rape victims when you've not even bothered to read one story since you keep LYING and saying not a single one of them went to the PO-PO (that's a LIE, LIAR):

:fu:

A true feminist would not automatically side with the accused rapist, IMHO. Instead, he/she would at least consider that these women might be more than money grubbers.
I don't know what a true feminist would do or not do. I don't take on any labels, so I don't call myself one. What I said was others would consider me one. However, a THINKING person would not automatically side with anyone but consider both sides equally. I have considered that these woman may not be lying, but I have not automatically considered that they are not lying.

Some of them DID go to the police, and many of them are perfectly stable, successful women who are very credible in their presentation of testimony. It's too late to sue or have him prosecuted. They will get far more negative feedback for coming forward than positive, if this thread is at all representative of the whole country (God I hope not!), they're more likely to encounter hostility from willfully ignorant rapist apologists like you, who just don't even understand what fucking rape is actually about ("he could have any woman he wanted, why would he need to rape them?") and sit behind your computer and judge.

I bet the whole time Faux News is running 24.7 in the background, with the occasional trip over to the Real Housewives of.

You are just that special kind of ignorance/arrogance that is ruining this country.

And as to your endless parrotting of the same stupid, insensitive comments denigrating these rape victims when you've not even bothered to read one story since you keep LYING and saying not a single one of them went to the PO-PO (that's a LIE, LIAR):

First, we do not know that they are victims. Second, if they went to the police, why did nothing happen? Cosby was never that important or powerful that if he committed a crime that could be prosecuted, he would be exempt from the law. He was never the most powerful man in the world. He never had that kind of influence that if he committed crimes that were reported to the police, where there was credible evidence, that the police would over look it. Such an assertion is ludicrous.

And OJ didn't kill his wife....
There was all kinds of evidence in that case; there is zero evidence in this case.

You do not know that - you can't.

Testimony is actually considered evidence, by the way.
Not unverifiable testimony. It is weak evidence unless there is verifiable evidence to back it up.

You could not be a stupider bitch, truly. What the fuck do you base your legal opinion on, lady? The shows you watch on TV????

I'm a prosecutor and former/future defense attorney; I actually know the criminal law from inside the the courtroom and out, and I've been studying criminal law for years, both historical and what happens in criminal courts all over the country today.

Rape trials are almost always HE SAID, SHE SAID. There is not DNA evidence in every case - or even in many cases.

CSI is a TV show; in the real world, getting DNA tests results from the state crime lab takes MONTHS, not the minutes/days it does on CSI.

Sorry to burst your bubble and prove to you that TV IS NOT REAL.

Yeah, I'm sure the offers are rolling in.

This year's summer blockbuster, starring Bill Cosby rape victim such and such.

It's a can't miss.
We've already had someone describing seeing one of them doing a television interview. You don't think she is getting paid for that interview? At the very least she is probably getting a paid holiday in LA or NY.

I don't know that she got paid and neither do you.
Well if you don't know so much, then why are you so sure about yourself, and then projecting on other post here like you are ? Is that not OK for others to do as well ?

I am saying that I don't know what happened and that this does need to be looked into.

Others are saying that they believe that these charges may be false - no problem. My beef is that I see no need to trash these women, some of whom appear quite credible.

I agree, nobody knows what REALLY happened. Truth is, no matter what the final result is, there will still only be a few handful of people who will ACTUALLY know what REALLY HAPPENED.

I doubt if any of those few actually post on this board.

There was all kinds of evidence in that case; there is zero evidence in this case.

Not unverifiable testimony. It is weak evidence unless there is verifiable evidence to back it up.

You could not be a stupider bitch, truly. What the fuck do you base your legal opinion on, lady? The shows you watch on TV????

I'm a prosecutor and former/future defense attorney; I actually know the criminal law from inside the the courtroom and out, and I've been studying criminal law for years, both historical and what happens in criminal courts all over the country today.

Rape trials are almost always HE SAID, SHE SAID. There is not DNA evidence in every case - or even in many cases.

CSI is a TV show; in the real world, getting DNA tests results from the state crime lab takes MONTHS, not the minutes/days it does on CSI.

You know all about criminal law and yet you base your opinion of this situation on what you read in the media? Right. That pretty much proves you are not involved in the law and know nothing about it. Coming to a decision about this situation based on trial by media is not something someone with good knowledge of our judicial system, and who is intelligent and reasonable, would do.

LMAO You're a fool. I don't even live in the US. I never watch Fox News and have never seen Real Housewives. When I did live in the States, what was on my television 90% of the time was PBS. I rarely ever watched American television programs. So sorry to disappoint you.

LMAO You're a fool. I don't even live in the US. I never watch Fox News and have never seen Real Housewives. When I did live in the States, what was on my television 90% of the time was PBS. I rarely ever watched American television programs. So sorry to disappoint you.
In other words, you watch shitty god awful stuff.

First, we do not know that they are victims. Second, if they went to the police, why did nothing happen? Cosby was never that important or powerful that if he committed a crime that could be prosecuted, he would be exempt from the law. He was never the most powerful man in the world. He never had that kind of influence that if he committed crimes that were reported to the police, where there was credible evidence, that the police would over look it. Such an assertion is ludicrous.

NO, YOU are ludicrous in that you don't understand how many rapes of all kinds by all kinds of rapists don't get reported or when reported, don't get tried.

THAT is no basis whatsoever as to the credibility of the victims, it's just proof of how little the system cares about rape victims and I'm telling you that from inside the system, someone who actually knows the stats, etc.

I'm sorry, but you are just a stupid ****.

Ok, a criminal law attorney

Please explain why our criminal justice system has within it a Statute of limitations.

Thanks in advance.

What do you think this 73yrs old ex waitress and mother of three has to gain.Her bravery in coming out is a credit to her sex. In the UK you would be style as a rambling fish wife.
Donna Motsinger comes out as Jane Doe No 8 in civil suit against Bill Cosby Daily Mail Online
Civil Suits being filed sort of says it all doesn't it ? I mean there is money in them thar pudding snacks, and they's a gonna get them some.. It would be like hitting the lottery for them wouldn't it ? What 73 years old is somehow to old to want to make a little money still ? I see people that are 73 years old or older playing the lottery at those ages, so I don't think its fair to suggest that people somehow lose their sense of reasoning about money in this way, and you think maybe that they do, and all because of their age in life ?

^^^^ You despise the attack on Mr Cosby, yet are trashing the alleged victims?

This is the type of "side picking" that I find somewhat reprehensible and completely unwarranted.

Not all rape victims are out to get rich. Rape is a very real problem, how dare anyone suggest otherwise.

Oh stop with the drama, these women coming out after all these years is suspect in and of itself, not to mention that the guy they are coming out against is loaded. I mean how did these women ever get along in their lives up until now if carrying around such a heavy burden in their minds all this time ? Does any of them have shrinks or have they had the need for shrinks for all this time ? They might could get some back pay for what they have had to pay in to the shrinks all those years also. I mean they did have shrinks didn't they ? Any shrinks backing these women up yet with records of their visits for over 40 years now, and do they have records of their harmed minds in which they had carried around for all those years once that had happened to them ? I mean it was just so devastating that they could live 40 + years without so much as a whimper about the thing, but now they come forth wanting blood and treasure out of the man ? Like I said before, does anyone know all the players in the situation, and most importantly their backgrounds as well, because back in the day there was such a thing as groupies who looked to the stars to free them from their chains and bondage in which they felt they were in at the time. Many of them wanted to offer up just about anything to get ahead in life or maybe they were just groupies that wanted the thrill without the pay off at the time who knows really. Without knowing these women's characters fully at that time period or to have a way to prove their character in that time period, then how could any of this take flight in any serious circles today ?

Is the media on another witch hunt to satisfy some political agenda or group for whom may feel offended by the position in which an older Bill Cosby has since learned or has now taken today ? You know if you got right down to it, there are millions who did things in their lives that they are not proud of, and it could have been all due to a time period in which things were seemingly cool and hip for many to do or to be a part of, but later on they finally realized that they had been duped by the period or by the trends that people had started, and also by the players for whom all were actively participating in the periods in which Hollywood was pumping up or creating in so many peoples minds over time, and is still active in doing so to this very day.

I mean look throughout history now, and how things have just spiraled downward through out the years, and how they have gotten way out of control these days! I mean they have even gotten worse and worse as time has went on, and you know what? There will be many more who will regret their parts in it all or will have regrets for putting themselves in certain situations in life, and then moving on afterwards to take some responsibility for themselves in the situation, just as well as having many understanding thoughts about why things may have been so wild at any given time in America. They will figure out as to why they had participated in them when they did, and then move on to learn from their mistakes and to warn others about them. Think about Spring Break for one instance, and how many will have scars from that event in which they go wild on every year. Now they go there of their own free will, and they know what goes on there, so would it be right to come back 40 years later to try and take down a player who was there for the same things in which they may have been there for also ? There are many in America who don't put themselves in these places or around these things, and guess what, they are fine to this day, but they also have compassion for those whom may have gotten beat up during a time period in which a lot of things were going on. What created a Bill Cosby that was maybe engaging in some things in which he later on had to correct in his life ? I say it was ole Satan whom is the deceiver of all, and who can set up a trend in which can suck people in before they know what hit them, but the main thing is what did they do with it later on down the line, and how did they correct their lives afterwards ? Bill looks as if he had done a great job correcting his past life, and these women might want to take some personal responsibility for their lives and choices in which they may have made for themselves in life just as well.

Is everything as one sided as people claim that it is or are they just doing the devils work by dragging others down in order to clear their own minds of these things ? Otherwise everyone is looking for someone to always blame just like in Ferguson, but is it right or wrong when they do this ? In Ferguson it is a blame for hundreds of years of trouble, even though most of the participants weren't even alive or have any first hand knowledge of what it is that they are jumping on the band wagon for. There will be many regrets for what many have done there, but that is something they will have to get right in their lives once they understand what happened to them or how they had been duped like they were being duped in the time period. Hey these women may have been duped by a friend who got them to go to the place where these things could happen to them, but if they were against such things happening to themselves, then 1000 horses couldn't have held them back from getting vengeance on the alleged perp who they claim done bad things to them right after it happened to them. In fact back in that day, you would have seen a young ladies parents come to their rescue if were told about it, so why didn't these ladies tell their parents about it ? Could it be that they were somewhere where they knew they shouldn't have been at the time, so they kept it all quite ? Who knows what rolls all the players were playing at the time, so who knows after 40+years ?

NO, YOU are ludicrous in that you don't understand how many rapes of all kinds by all kinds of rapists don't get reported or when reported, don't get tried.

THAT is no basis whatsoever as to the credibility of the victims, it's just proof of how little the system cares about rape victims and I'm telling you that from inside the system, someone who actually knows the stats, etc.

Another one blaming the system for not up holding the law, why am I not surprised ? If a person wants justice, and they can prove their case, then the law will assist them in anyway possible. The main thing is to report it, and not be afraid to do so. And if one is afraid, then they can take measures to secure any evidence that will be needed at a later date, once the fear has passed. No evidence, then as everyone knows there is no case. If the law could convict without evidence, and do it on hearsay, then we would be back to cave man days, and that ain't happening.

Another one blaming the system for not up holding the law, why am I not surprised ? If a person wants justice, and they can prove their case, then the law will assist them in anyway possible. The main thing is to report it, and not be afraid to do so. And if one is afraid, then they can take measures to secure any evidence that will be needed at a later date, once the fear has passed. No evidence, then as everyone knows there is no case. If the law could convict without evidence, and do it on hearsay, then we would be back to cave man days, and that ain't happening.

But report it in such a time period so that physical evidence and memory has not deteriated.

Still would love to hear a criminal law attorney explain why a statute of limitation is an important part of our criminal law system.

In other words, you watch shitty god awful stuff.
Yes, of course, everything on television that is not generated in America is 'god awful.' LMAO

Forum List

Back