Relax. It’s a mere continuation of the smearing

Yeah, I've read that....There's a section in there specifying that the falsification needs to be over an underlying criminal act, for the falsification to be criminal.

No crime.
Good luck in state appeals court, sometime in the next year or so.

Federal jurisdiction, not state.

You're smarter than this.

I admit. . . I haven't been following this closely, nor did I watch ANY of this. IMO? I think the whole thing is bogus, and I don't give a shit if he goes to jail or not. I just don't give a crap about his fate, given the crap he did to this nation with that whole COVID crap. He can burn in hell for all I care.

. . . with that said, yes, you are correct.

I am smarter, MUCH MUCH smarter. I should not have even given this topic any of my time today. What a waste of a day. :lol:

Not a crime.
If he did not falsify business records to cover up this;

And they did not call any witness to testify on the limits of campaign contributions? Then yes, the whole thing is a scam. A fairy tale, it doesn't mean shit, and more than likely, Trump is in on it, and he doesn't care much about any of this at all either....

I have turned on the TEE VEE for the first time today, just to see the verdict. Now I'm turning it off. It's silly, it really is.

But I really don't give a rats ass about this psychopath.. Just like when the oligarchs in the media had the nation distracted with the Clinton/Lewinsky crap, when the real story was Clinton's FEC violation, by selling all of America's tech to China. . the real story here is this. . .

https://archive.ph/nEk0d

And all of the oligarchs know this. He is just like Biden. It doesn't matter who wins, the WEF and the revolving door will screw us all over. This is just like professional wrestling, it doesn't mean shit. The media and the state is just pushing this, like Jan 6. to distract all of us. . . .

bleh. . .

At least until July 11th when he appears before a judge that hates him, who will put him behind bars to put a stop to that nonsense.

. . . no doubt based on the legal reasoning that Trump is engaged in the type of activity, (political activity,) that led him to commit the crime, (falsifying business records,) for which he was convicted of. The judge will probably reason that Trump has a pathological problem which only time in a cell will prevent him from engaging in. . .

:eusa_think:
Highly unlikely he will get jail time.

Yeah, I've read that....There's a section in there specifying that the falsification needs to be over an underlying criminal act, for the falsification to be criminal.

No crime.
That’s kinda what I was asking as where was the nefarious and unique benefit to him?

The idiot Democrats have made their mark in history, but they are too dumb to understand that it's a very bad mark.

I never thought the American judicial system could be permitted to operate in such a manner that any state or city can files charges against a Presidential candidate to hamper his running for the office
The unspecified charges and the novel instruction of “don’t have to feel he is guilty to find him guilty” is preposterous beyond the pale . Headlines now clamoring “Can he even run now” which is the only goal, sow doubt and steal votes.
9/11 is no longer the worst day in American history. This is.

Last edited:
Never been addressed how federal did not pursue this so a lone wolf state decided to

Highly unlikely he will get jail time.
In a normal nation, yeah. I would agree with you. but. . . don't be surprised if it does happen.

In a normal reality, he would not have been prosecuted. Hell, in a normal reality, he probably would not have even had to run for president in the first place.

. . . but given the corruption in the ruling classes with the tea party movement and the occupy movement. . meh. The oppression of the lower and middle classes is outrageous right now. The double standards are revolting.

We are not in normal reality, we are in hyper-reality where that ruling oligarchy is desperate to distract the masses from what the hell is really going on now.

Day after day, YOU come on here and post non-sense. You don't have a clue what is going on.

Here comes AI. How do they reconcile AI with the Constitution, the economy and limited energy supplies without completely disrupting the entire workforce and tradition liberal political order?

The government and mass media have no choice but to tell lie after lie, while trying to suppress, through algorithms the truth, so real folks won't care about what reality is.

You keep tuned to yoar TEE VEE fella, and. . . .

popcorn.gif

. . . . . grab yoar popcorn. :lol:

I never thought the American judicial system could be permitted to operate in such a manner that any state or city can files charges against a Presidential candidate to hamper his running for the office
The unspecified charges and the novel instruction of “don’t have to feel he is guilty to find him guilty” is preposterous beyond the pale . Headlines now clamoring “Can he even run now” which is the only goal, sow doubt and steal votes.
9/11 is no longer the worst day in American history. This is.
It is what it is. I can empathize with your pain, because I'm a Liberal with feelings.

In a normal nation, yeah. I would agree with you. but. . . don't be surprised if it does happen.

In a normal reality, he would not have been prosecuted. Hell, in a normal reality, he probably would not have even had to run for president in the first place.

. . . but given the corruption in the ruling classes with the tea party movement and the occupy movement. . meh. The oppression of the lower and middle classes is outrageous right now. The double standards are revolting.

We are not in normal reality, we are in hyper-reality where that ruling oligarchy is desperate to distract the masses from what the hell is really going on now.

Day after day, YOU come on here and post non-sense. You don't have a clue what is going on.

Here comes AI. How do they reconcile AI with the Constitution, the economy and limited energy supplies without completely disrupting the entire workforce and tradition liberal political order?

The government and mass media have no choice but to tell lie after lie, while trying to suppress, through algorithms the truth, so real folks won't care about what reality is.

You keep tuned to yoar TEE VEE fella, and. . . .

popcorn.gif

. . . . . grab yoar popcorn. :lol:
As far as jail time, if he keep antagonizing the judge he may prove me incorrect.

The rest of your RWNJ rant is dismissed as irrelevant.

Forum List

Back