Bill Gates Bird Flu on Deck, After UK Data Shows Vaccinated Children Had 2000% Higher Deaths

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Looks like former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield, come in from the dark side in fear for his immortal soul, is saying this is another gain-of-function Frankenvirus.

"Excess deaths since 2022 were primarily in the vaccinated, official UK data suggest, according to an analysis of the data by the online magazine The Daily Sceptic on March 5, 2024. The findings mirror data published by the UK Office of National Statistics (ONS) in July 2022, which show that for the time period published, vaccinated persons had a higher risk of dying than unvaccinated, for all age groups, especially children, who had a nearly 2,000% higher mortality rate among vaccinated children than unvaccinated.

Below source
image-2.png
Worldwide, about 30 million more people have died than would normally be expected since 2020, or about 20% more people, the vast majority of them since the COVID vaccine roll-out in 2021. The official count of total global COVID deaths is about 7 million.

At the same time, governments are announcing the possible beginnings of yet another pandemic, with new bird flu vaccines already being stockpiled. According to former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield, appearing on News Nation, said he feared that, once again, the US was funding “gain-of-research” research which would make it easier for the virus to jump to humans. One prominent funder of such research is Bill Gates, through University of Wisconsin virus scientist Yoshihiro Kawaoka."

We are talking 50% mortality rate, and another "vaccine" to finish the job? Unless we knock these psychopaths off their perches. Now you have heard it. You can never say you were not warned.

1717036523922.png

1717036418898.png

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2024/...re-infectious/

tku29wz.png

Last edited:
Soon WEF/Democrats will be flying drones over American's properties looking for "illegal livestock"

Well if munkle and the GREATEST POSTER EVER TheGreatSatan say so, then I must be a Cult like Sheep and believe these two OUTSTANDING posters.

Dear Lord.

Looks like they have the bird flu vaccines already ready...yes, they sure do just awaiting the pandemic.

Looks like former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield, come in from the dark side in fear for his immortal soul, is saying this is another gain-of-function Frankenvirus.

"Excess deaths since 2022 were primarily in the vaccinated, official UK data suggest, according to an analysis of the data by the online magazine The Daily Sceptic on March 5, 2024. The findings mirror data published by the UK Office of National Statistics (ONS) in July 2022, which show that for the time period published, vaccinated persons had a higher risk of dying than unvaccinated, for all age groups, especially children, who had a nearly 2,000% higher mortality rate among vaccinated children than unvaccinated.

Below source
image-2.png
Worldwide, about 30 million more people have died than would normally be expected since 2020, or about 20% more people, the vast majority of them since the COVID vaccine roll-out in 2021. The official count of total global COVID deaths is about 7 million.

At the same time, governments are announcing the possible beginnings of yet another pandemic, with new bird flu vaccines already being stockpiled. According to former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield, appearing on News Nation, said he feared that, once again, the US was funding “gain-of-research” research which would make it easier for the virus to jump to humans. One prominent funder of such research is Bill Gates, through University of Wisconsin virus scientist Yoshihiro Kawaoka."

We are talking 50% mortality rate, and another "vaccine" to finish the job? Unless we knock these psychopaths off their perches. Now you have heard it. You can never say you were not warned.

View attachment 953978

View attachment 953977

tku29wz.png

Um...you mean to tell me that you are so profoundly gullible that the "2000%" number did not cause your bullshit detector to explode into atoms?

Really?

I don't know what to do with people that retarded. I really don't.

Now...your horseshit link has a link to this site: Excess Deaths Since 2022 Primarily in Vaccinated, Official Data Suggest – The Daily Sceptic

"Excess deaths since 2022 primarily in vaccinated."

Haven't we covered this, like, a hundred fucking times already?

Do the words "base rate fallacy" mean anything to you?

Look at the very first chart in the link I just provided. The hoax is staring you right in the face.

Notice how nearly 100 percent of the UK is vaccinated?

So of course most of the people who die in car crashes, falling off ladders, choking on eggs, texting while walking through busy intersections, overdosing on opioids, and so forth and so on, ARE VACCINATED.

How do you know most of those "excess deaths" aren't the result of the opioid epidemic?

In 2019, the UK had the highest rate per capita of opioid consumption globally. Prescriptions of opioids in primary care and the rates of opioid-related hospitalization in the UK have both increased contemporaneously. In England and Wales, deaths from opioids have increased nearly 5-fold in under three decades, from 8·4 per million of the population in 1993 to 39·7 per million of the population in 2020. There are calls for the UK Government to recognize the rise in opioid-related deaths as a public health crisis.6,7

Now about that stupid "2000%" number...

The new report estimates that there were 10,890 excess deaths in England in 2023 (2% higher than expected), compared with what would be expected based on 2018 to 2022 trends, after accounting for the pandemic and revised population estimates.

2 percent higher. Not 2000%.

Now can we get off your Bill Gates fetish?

Below source
image-2.png

View attachment 953978

View attachment 953977

tku29wz.png

Can we all just agree that Trump should not be in charge of funding and disseminating a new vaccine?

Wow, the U.K. keeps statistics on vaccine related childhood deaths but the U.S. either doesn't or keeps it secret for political reasons.

Now about that stupid "2000%" number...

The new report estimates that there were 10,890 excess deaths in England in 2023 (2% higher than expected), compared with what would be expected based on 2018 to 2022 trends, after accounting for the pandemic and revised population estimates.

2 percent higher. Not 2000%.

Now can we get off your Bill Gates fetish?

Um, did you notice you are posting data for 2023, not 2022? That's ok there is lots of help for learning disabilities.

The topic is Bill Gates

Why the deflection to POS Joe Biden?
You claimed I was in a cult.

If there is a cult, I'm it :19:
Well if munkle and the GREATEST POSTER EVER TheGreatSatan say so, then I must be a Cult like Sheep and believe these two OUTSTANDING posters.

Dear Lord.
^^^America. I hope you get 1 thing out of this...
"the GREATEST POSTER EVER TheGreatSatan"

I'm the best.

:salute: me

If WEF/Democrats NPCs and bots are making post like this about me, then I'm a bad ass mo fo taking it to the globalist. WORD

You claimed I was in a cult.

If there is a cult, I'm it :19:

^^^America. I hope you get 1 thing out of this...
"the GREATEST POSTER EVER TheGreatSatan"

I'm the best.

:salute: me

If WEF/Democrats NPCs and bots are making post like this about me, then I'm a bad ass mo fo taking it to the globalist. WORD

Definitely a war on for minds or there wouldn't be so many shills at sites like this.

Wow, the U.K. keeps statistics on vaccine related childhood deaths but the U.S. either doesn't or keeps it secret for political reasons.

It keeps them but but it won't release them.

Forum List

Back