Bill Maher Mocks WWII Vets: 'Nobody Said They Were The Brightest Generation'

Maher is just an attention whore who will say anything to try and make himself relevant. .. :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
It's time for HBO to show Maher the door................for good. This Jew is nothing but trouble and is very disrespectful to our veterans of the 2nd World War. I believe there is going to be huge repercussions for Maher making that comment.

Maher Mocks WWII Vets: ?Nobody Said They Were The Brightest Generation? | NewsBusters

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. So Michele Bachman just happened to show up right at that time? Wonderful coincidence.

Maher Mocks WWII Vets: ?Nobody Said They Were The Brightest Generation? | NewsBusters

BILL MAHER: The other thing that apparently was so important for the Republicans to keep open was the World War II Memorial in Washington. That was closed, so a bunch of the World War II vets knocked down the barriers and stormed it. [Laughter]

And then I loved this, they posed for pictures with Michele Bachmann who showed up. Michele Bachmann, one of the people most responsible for shutting the fucking thing down. They're the greatest generation - nobody said they were the brightest generation. [Laughter]

Read more: Maher Mocks WWII Vets: ?Nobody Said They Were The Brightest Generation? | NewsBusters

Now I think that Maher was being disrespectful to some people that deserve all of our respect. But Bachmann and the GOP clearly staged this.

the NASTY has certainly been at fever pitch under this REGIME of Obama's...And a lot of it has been coming from the ELECTED people who supposedly Represent you, the DEMOCRATS

they are crawling out of their snake holes

Last edited:
the NASTY has certainly been at fever pitch under this REGIME of Obama's...And a lot of it has been coming from the ELECTED people who supposedly Represent you, the DEMOCRATS

LOL. Ol' Staph is posting her usual. Speaking of ol' Staph and nasty................

LOL. Ol' Staph is posting her usual. Speaking of ol' Staph and nasty................

and you come along and prove my point

It's time for HBO to show Maher the door................for good. This Jew is nothing but trouble and is very disrespectful to our veterans of the 2nd World War. I believe there is going to be huge repercussions for Maher making that comment.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. So Michele Bachman just happened to show up right at that time? Wonderful coincidence.

BILL MAHER: The other thing that apparently was so important for the Republicans to keep open was the World War II Memorial in Washington. That was closed, so a bunch of the World War II vets knocked down the barriers and stormed it. [Laughter]

And then I loved this, they posed for pictures with Michele Bachmann who showed up. Michele Bachmann, one of the people most responsible for shutting the fucking thing down. They're the greatest generation - nobody said they were the brightest generation. [Laughter]

Read more: Maher Mocks WWII Vets: ?Nobody Said They Were The Brightest Generation? | NewsBusters

Now I think that Maher was being disrespectful to some people that deserve all of our respect. But Bachmann and the GOP clearly staged this.

It's the White House that staged it.
They wanted the most visible harm that they could find with the Government shut down.
It's their political stage that they started.
After all it's hard to show how much harm it's doing to Head start and other of the Dem's programs.

It has become real clear, who is for the people and who is for the Government.

Bill and Michelle: what a pair.

Wing nuts from opposite sides flying as wing men.

What is this country coming to?

omg, now these things are being STAGED...

so? the WW2 memorial being shut down, was that STAGED TOO by this administration?

good grief the excuses they come up with for Obama and his Regime

so? the WW2 memorial being shut down, was that STAGED TOO by this administration?

It is not an excuse it's a fact.
No other Administration has shut down privately funded monuments and out door museums like this one has done, in past Government shut downs.

In all of the other 17 Government shut downs the Lincoln Memorial has never been shut down nor Mt. Vernon or dozen of others like this Administration has done.

It is not an excuse it's a fact.
No other Administration has shut down privately funded monuments and out door museums like this one has done, in past Government shut downs.

In all of the other 17 Government shut downs the Lincoln Memorial has never been shut down nor Mt. Vernon or dozen of others like this Administration has done.

I know that...this administration has made me ILL...yet people still make excuses for them is damn scary...

Maher is the lowest form of a human being

as worthless as tits on a boar...and people PAY to watch that garbage he spews against those who fought and died for him to be able to spread his hate

Last edited:
Maher becomes more irrelevant with each passing day his hateful schtick which was once considered revolutionary and cutting edge has become old, tired,and boring.

. And then I loved this, they posed for pictures with Michele Bachmann who showed up. Michele Bachmann, one of the people most responsible for shutting the fucking thing down. They're the greatest generation - nobody said they were the brightest generation.

I agree with what the "Jew" said

Forum List

Back