Bill Maher Mocks WWII Vets: 'Nobody Said They Were The Brightest Generation'

Bill Maher has been a creepy hater for years.

Maher is the perfect example of an UGLY American, right up there with Obama and the Democrat/Progressive party

. And then I loved this, they posed for pictures with Michele Bachmann who showed up. Michele Bachmann, one of the people most responsible for shutting the fucking thing down. They're the greatest generation - nobody said they were the brightest generation.

I agree with what the "Jew" said

I believe he is an atheist.

here's the ugly American dressing up at halloween by mocking someone's death

Somebody mocking death on Halloween?

bastard!

lets hope he doesn't put on an Obama mask this halloween
for sure you all will call him a, racist bastard and how DARE he mock the dear leader
the NAACP will want to charge him with a hate crime, now that I could support

Last edited:

Somebody mocking death on Halloween?

bastard!

lets hope he doesn't put on an Obama mask this halloween
for sure you all will call him a, racist bastard and how DARE he mock the dear leader
the NAACP will want to charge him with a hate crime, now that I could support

No...it is only Republicans who dress up in blackface

I bet the zionist "comedian" would be offended if a "comedian" joked about jews being generationally stupid for following a ridiculous, racist cult and in particular for being stupid enough to declare war against Germany in the 30's.

I bet the zionist "comedian" would be offended if a "comedian" joked about jews being generationally stupid for following a ridiculous, racist cult and in particular for being stupid enough to declare war against Germany in the 30's.

You should of saw him during the Israeli war on Gaza...the ex-CIA official Michael Shure went on and said we should end our aid to Israel.

He went crazy and went off about how 5 or 6 Israelis were killed during the war and why we should help them and fight their wars. Meanwhile, over a thousand Palestinians had been killed.

He's a Zionist, the way you can tell is just to see who you can't criticize. He criticizes all kinds of people around the world except Israelis.

On the other hand, we have Jon Stewart who's a little more modest and not so much Zionist.

Forum List

Back