Bill Maher....Was and Still Is A Democrat

I’m wondering which sources you trust for news that aren’t corrupted by power and money
I don't automatically trust a source.....especially when the story tells me something that I know is BS.
If the writer is trying to feed me a line of BS I don't care if it's a source that I usually go to for information.
The best way I know to keep from being tricked is absorb as much info as you can and use your common-sense.
It also helps if I have personal experience in the subject.

You aske for a 'defense' of voting Republicans.

I put you in your place again.

And this is your response:"Hmm so instead of actually answering the question, you just bring up Trump."

You are really an imbecile, huh?
I mean the question is pretty straight forward. Defend voting for republicans. That includes congress. How does singling out Trump rationalize voting Republican in the future?

Last edited:
I mean the question is pretty straight forward. Defend voting for republicans. That includes congress. How does singling out Trump rationalize voting Republican in the future?

What party had Trump as its candidate for President?

Take your time......and your meds.

I don't automatically trust a source.....especially when the story tells me something that I know is BS.
If the writer is trying to feed me a line of BS I don't care if it's a source that I usually go to for information.
The best way I know to keep from being tricked is absorb as much info as you can and use your common-sense.
It also helps if I have personal experience in the subject.
I agree, but you didn’t answer my question unless your answer is that there are no news sources out there that are beyond corruption

When have I ever denied that?!

“Wrong. Even if a state agency broke a law or rule in their execution of running an election, that would not delegitimize the entire election. The case would be taken to the courts for review and judgement. That’s what the constitution directs to happen. That’s what happened. The courts did not determine the election to be illegitimate. The results stood. That’s how it works.”

If There Was No Fraud, Why? post 393

======================================

“Yup and the constitution also says that disputes between state courts may be taken up by SCOTUS and ruled upon.” First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders post 292

(It does not say any such thing.)

Where you a low-life scummy liar then or are you a low-life scummy liar now????

I thought I made that crystal clear.
Sorry if I didn't use a phrase you could understand.
Well if that’s your view then Bill Maher is no different than everybody else. So when you say he is biased and compromised you’re just talking about any news program in general is that correct?

“Wrong. Even if a state agency broke a law or rule in their execution of running an election, that would not delegitimize the entire election. The case would be taken to the courts for review and judgement. That’s what the constitution directs to happen. That’s what happened. The courts did not determine the election to be illegitimate. The results stood. That’s how it works.”

If There Was No Fraud, Why? post 393

======================================

“Yup and the constitution also says that disputes between state courts may be taken up by SCOTUS and ruled upon.” First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders post 292

(It does not say any such thing.)

Where you a low-life scummy liar then or are you a low-life scummy liar now????
You didn’t site an example of me saying that. In fact you quoted me saying that if the constitution was violated then that doesn’t delegitimization the election as there is a process to follow that the constitution outlines. Try again.

You didn’t site an example of me saying that. In fact you quoted me saying that if the constitution was violated then that doesn’t delegitimization the election as there is a process to follow that the constitution outlines. Try again.

So you're still a low-life scummy liar.

Bet you vote for the party with the similar characteristic.

Well if that’s your view then Bill Maher is no different than everybody else. So when you say he is biased and compromised you’re just talking about any news program in general is that correct?
Asked and answered.
Bill Maher is nothing but an entertainer......entertainers try to stretch the truth to get laughs.
He's also a Democrat propagandist....like Saturday Night Live.
Expecting him to be truthful is ridiculous.
He's paid to make fun of the GOP.

Asked and answered.
Bill Maher is nothing but an entertainer......entertainers try to stretch the truth to get laughs.
He's also a Democrat propagandist....like Saturday Night Live.
Expecting him to be truthful is ridiculous.
He's paid to make fun of the GOP.
Right, he is no different than the Hannities and Tuckers of the world. Correct?

Right, he is no different than the Hannities and Tuckers of the world. Correct?
No.....Bill Maher is paid by the DNC and others to spread their propaganda.....and attempt to be funny. He monologues are stand-up comedy. You could call him a comedian that attempts to act like he's a news source.....but is clearly biased as evidenced by his constant trashing of Republicans....many times unjustifiably.
Fox News folks are paid to give their opinions or entertain a specific demographic. They're like all the other MSM sources but at times more honest. However there are also leftists on FOX that tend to piss off conservatives...in an attempt to expand their audience. Past and present folks like Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, Meagan Kelly, Brett Baier, Shepard Smith, Geraldo Rivera, Britt Hume, Steve Doocey, and one of the worst currently working on Fox, Howard Kurtz. Fox tries to be fair and balanced.....but Bill Maher is mostly one-sided. Very rarely does he give the other side a chance to lay out their case.

No.....Bill Maher is paid by the DNC and others to spread their propaganda.....and attempt to be funny. He monologues are stand-up comedy. You could call him a comedian that attempts to act like he's a news source.....but is clearly biased as evidenced by his constant trashing of Republicans....many times unjustifiably.
Fox News folks are paid to give their opinions or entertain a specific demographic. They're like all the other MSM sources but at times more honest. However there are also leftists on FOX that tend to piss off conservatives...in an attempt to expand their audience. Past and present folks like Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, Meagan Kelly, Brett Baier, Shepard Smith, Geraldo Rivera, Britt Hume, Steve Doocey, and one of the worst currently working on Fox, Howard Kurtz. Fox tries to be fair and balanced.....but Bill Maher is mostly one-sided. Very rarely does he give the other side a chance to lay out their case.
The clowns in the editorial division on fox are no different than Maher. Greg, Tucker, Sean… they are no different: they are paid to spread right wing propaganda and feed a base. Maher does the same thing.

I’d say Maher is much further off track from the DNC than Hannity is from the RNC.

The clowns in the editorial division on fox are no different than Maher. Greg, Tucker, Sean… they are no different: they are paid to spread right wing propaganda and feed a base. Maher does the same thing.

I’d say Maher is much further off track from the DNC than Hannity is from the RNC.
Well....the difference being one is meant for laughs and the other is meant for voicing an opinion based on the evidence presented.
Jokes are essentially a stretching of the truth to garner a laugh, in other words......lies.....with a grain of truth, or at least perceived truth.

What party is the GOP, you gormless idiot????
Nah, that definitely doesn’t count as a general defense of tie GOP. I’ll just this even though you probably wouldn’t answer it: why should I vote for republicans in congress or as governors?

Well....the difference being one is meant for laughs and the other is meant for voicing an opinion based on the evidence presented.
Jokes are essentially a stretching of the truth to garner a laugh, in other words......lies.....with a grain of truth, or at least perceived truth.
Maher throws in comedy and satire but mostly engages in actual discussions and interviews with public figures. If you really think about it, the stunt that the tuckers and hannities are pulling is so much worse as they are presenting themselves as news people and presenting partisan propaganda which many people blindly believe

Forum List

Back