Bill Maher....Was and Still Is A Democrat

Maher throws in comedy and satire but mostly engages in actual discussions and interviews with public figures. If you really think about it, the stunt that the tuckers and hannities are pulling is so much worse as they are presenting themselves as news people and presenting partisan propaganda which many people blindly believe
Clearly you haven't watched an entire show on Fox. Fox let's both sides get their opinions across.
Bill Maher tries to act like he's discussing real issues....but you cannot get the truth from his guests.

He has a sitdown with some radical leftist who feels that all Republicans are racists....then he moves to his two or three guests that don't represent anything other than the false stereotypes they want to spread around to the public. It's not much better than a open panel discussion between liberals. A cocktail party without the booze. A slightly more educated discussion than what's on The View every day. They all take turns taking pot-shots at the GOP and Trump. If they could make it thru a show without talking smack about Trump or some other target, it would be a miracle.

Nah, that definitely doesn’t count as a general defense of tie GOP. I’ll just this even though you probably wouldn’t answer it: why should I vote for republicans in congress or as governors?

More to the point, you don't count as an upright biped hominid.

Clearly you haven't watched an entire show on Fox. Fox let's both sides get their opinions across.
Bill Maher tries to act like he's discussing real issues....but you cannot get the truth from his guests.

He has a sitdown with some radical leftist who feels that all Republicans are racists....then he moves to his two or three guests that don't represent anything other than the false stereotypes they want to spread around to the public. It's not much better than a open panel discussion between liberals. A cocktail party without the booze. A slightly more educated discussion than what's on The View every day. They all take turns taking pot-shots at the GOP and Trump. If they could make it thru a show without talking smack about Trump or some other target, it would be a miracle.
Is Anne coulter a radical leftist? You have no clue what I’ve watched so how about you tone down the presumptions. All in all I’ve watched more fox than any other network.

Is Anne coulter a radical leftist? You have no clue what I’ve watched so how about you tone down the presumptions. All in all I’ve watched more fox than any other network.
Anne Coulter is a RINO.
She's compromised.
What she has to say hasn't mattered since 2016.....when she predicted Trump would win the presidency.

Anne Coulter is a RINO.
She's compromised.
What she has to say hasn't mattered since 2016.....when she predicted Trump would win the presidency.
Ok she is a RINO, not a radical leftist. Glad we got that straightened out

So you don’t have an answer as to why republican congressmen or governors should be elected? Yikes. Maybe you shouldn’t vote at all.

Seems I was wrong about you not being a biped hominid......Jane Goodall called, and she'd like to speak with you.

This quote shall live forever and be remembered each time you ignorantly claim that you are never wrong!!! Cheers :)
Didn’t you deny that the Constitution takes precedence over state courts???

If There Was No Fraud, Why?
posts 260-270

Since several states unconstituionally allowed courst to alter dates and methods of voting, the election must have been invalid.....

...isn't that the case?

He says he is the same as he was five years ago....Liberal. Democrat.

But but highlights the insanity that that is exhibited by any who still vote Democrat:

"That was before men can become pregnant, looting was still illegal, abolishing the police ....and the party still had common sense.

The Left has gotten goofy....and I would have opposed those things then.

Democrats: don't be the party of no common sense."

There is no way to defend a vote for Democrats any longer.

And here's a Democrat who agrees:

Didn’t you deny that the Constitution takes precedence over state courts???

If There Was No Fraud, Why?
posts 260-270

Since several states unconstituionally allowed courst to alter dates and methods of voting, the election must have been invalid.....

...isn't that the case?
No I believe I said the constitution was the law of the land. I’m guessing that’s the reason why you can’t provide a quote of me saying what you are implying I said.

No I believe I said the constitution was the law of the land. I’m guessing that’s the reason why you can’t provide a quote of me saying what you are implying I said.

No, what you said was that states illegally allowed courts to alter the way elections are performed, but 'so what.'
Essentially, that was your argument.

Here's another chance:

....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Should the election results in these states be thrown out?

Take your time.

No, what you said was that states illegally allowed courts to alter the way elections are performed, but 'so what.'
Essentially, that was your argument.

Here's another chance:

“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Take your time.
You’re not allowed to distort my statement and then claim what I was “essentially” saying. Grow up. Use my actual words and what I was actually saying. Doing what you’re doing just shows that you can’t hang in the debate.

to answer your question, no of course the results should not be thrown out. Do you see the constitution saying the results should be thrown out? If so show the section.

What the constitution actually calls for is for issues and conflicts about the law to be adjudicated in court. If you think a courts decision wrong then you can appeal. That’s our constitutional system. Deal with it and stop lying

You’re not allowed to distort my statement and then claim what I was “essentially” saying. Grow up. Use my actual words and what I was actually saying. Doing what you’re doing just shows that you can’t hang in the debate.

to answer your question, no of course the results should not be thrown out. Do you see the constitution saying the results should be thrown out? If so show the section.

What the constitution actually calls for is for issues and conflicts about the law to be adjudicated in court. If you think a courts decision wrong then you can appeal. That’s our constitutional system. Deal with it and stop lying

Answer the question.

Here's another chance:

NYTimes

Take your time.

Answer the question.

Here's another chance:

NYTimes

Take your time.
I did answer the question. Go back and read my full statement and not just the first sentence.

I did answer the question. Go back and read my full statement and not just the first sentence.

Here's another chance:

NYTimes

Take your time.

Answer the question, gutless.

Here's another chance:

NYTimes

Take your time.

Answer the question, gutless.
Asked and answered In post 74. Read till the end

Forum List

Back