Bill Maher....Was and Still Is A Democrat

I have no doubt. But I also believe we haven't had a fair election in over 100 years. This time, the democrats just cheated better.
The whole "rigged" "They cheated" narrative is school yard poor loser mentality. You want better candidates to run for our nations political parties. I agree. Why don't we also do our part as citizens to not feed into the troll narratives that keep the wing nut extremists in the spotlight.

OK, so how does the constitution say to handle cases like this? Does a crazy wing nut on an online message board get to call a national election illegitimate and then the election gets tossed or is there a process outlined by the constitution in which we are supposed to adjudicate?

So you are now retreating from this lie?????

You wrote:

“Yup and the constitution also says that disputes between state courts may be taken up by SCOTUS and ruled upon.” First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders post 292

I'd be happy to answer your questions as soon as you answer the one I asked you which you ignored. Answer mine and I'll answer yours.

Where you lying when you claimed that statement was in the Consitution?

Where you lying when you said the Constitution is the law of the land......then claimed that we should certify results of an election that broke that law?

Do you always lie?

Where you lying when you claimed that statement was in the Consitution?

Where you lying when you said the Constitution is the law of the land......then claimed that we should certify results of an election that broke that law?

Do you always lie?
Instead of answering my question I see you responding with three new questions. I’ll read them and respond after you answer my question. But I’m not going to play your diversion games. Answer my question and then I will answer yours

Instead of answering my question I see you responding with three new questions. I’ll read them and respond after you answer my question. But I’m not going to play your diversion games. Answer my question and then I will answer yours

I make the rules.

And it's more fun, now, proving you are, and will always be, a scummy low-life lying Nazi.

Look at it from the bright side: I've prove you have the creds to be a Democrat.

I make the rules.

And it's more fun, now, proving you are, and will always be, a scummy low-life lying Nazi.

Look at it from the bright side: I've prove you have the creds to be a Democrat.
You’re still dodging my question… why?

Did you write this?

“Yup and the constitution also says that disputes between state courts may be taken up by SCOTUS and ruled upon.” First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders post 292

Can you provide such a quote from the Constitution?

Do you always lie?
Yes I am happy to back up anything that I say and I’ll do so in a direct and honest way. But conversations go both ways. You’ve ignored my questions and respond by asking diversionary questions. Once you address my question I’d be happy to address yours. Look how much time you’ve already wasted when you could have just given a simple answer to a simple question. Makes you look all twisted up and over your head.

Forum List

Back