Bill O'Reilly: Republicans Will Lose In 2014, 2016

some liberal tool wanted to know who we thought was the most fair political talker.

I picked Bill, and the libtwats pounced on me
[MENTION=31258]BDBoop[/MENTION]

game set match

Game set match - correct.

I remember the thread. According to many, if we say what we believe, the opposition is supposed to mock us unmercifully.

Dunno. Some days it make sense, others notsomuch.

Last edited:
37% is not good for sure.

24% is half again worse.

22% is worse than that.

America hates the far right, period.

Make way for Hillary!!!!

"The Republican Party finds itself in trouble -- big trouble. Obamacare is not going to be defunded, and the GOP will have to make a deal with the president. And you know who's most happy about this? Hillary Clinton, that's who.

Bill O'Reilly: Republicans Will Lose In 2014, 2016 If They Don't 'Solve Problems' (VIDEO)

And you Neo-Cons.... don't try and pooh-pooh the link just because it's from Huff-Post. Just watch the video and accept your likely fate.

Likely a clumsy, transparent attempt at ‘reverse psychology.’

What better way to energize the base than the specter of HRC as president.

There might be a grain of truth in this as well, where O'Reilly is frustrated republicans aren’t choosing their battles well.

Let's see:

1. The need for ACA because Reagan screwed with the HMO act.

2. The discrepancy in wages/actual cost can be traced back to Republicans or their major contributors.

3. The 2008 economic crash. Bush/Republicans/wall street.

4. Republicans supported oil company subsidies even though the companies make tens of billions in net profit.

24% is half again worse.

22% is worse than that.

America must hate hearing the truth then..

This country won't long survive this liberal moral stagnation and entitlement society.

Make way for Hillary!!!!

"The Republican Party finds itself in trouble -- big trouble. Obamacare is not going to be defunded, and the GOP will have to make a deal with the president. And you know who's most happy about this? Hillary Clinton, that's who.

Bill O'Reilly: Republicans Will Lose In 2014, 2016 If They Don't 'Solve Problems' (VIDEO)

And you Neo-Cons.... don't try and pooh-pooh the link just because it's from Huff-Post. Just watch the video and accept your likely fate.

Here is a little gem that I noticed in O'Reilly's video. When speaking about ObamaCare, O'Reilly said "ObamaCare will might collapse."

Did you notice that? That isn't a typo above. "Will" and "might" were purposely put together. This is obviously there to deceive. See O'Reilly would like you to believe it was a typo. However, Fox News wants its viewers to believe that ObamaCare WILL fail rather than maybe. But just in case it won't fail, O'Reilly could just say in the future about this episode when asked "I didn't mean to say 'will'. It was just an error on my teleprompter."

Oh, you gotta love FN. They never stop trying.
Billo is MASTER at that stuff.

He parses his words EXTREMELY CAREFULLLY. He often says things without actually saying them...in fact, that's his M.O.

I've brought this up on USMB multiple times. You're the first USMBer I've seen that caught it yourself.

He's covered both ways, to make himself SEEM as if he's worth a damn.

Excellent thread brother. :clap2:

Of Rush, Sean, and Beck, etc, Bill is easily the most honest and not bought off- not saying much...

W polled a lot worse than 37 per cent- I believe 19 per cent going out of office LOL.

Of Rush, Sean, and Beck, etc, Bill is easily the most honest and not bought off- not saying much...

W polled a lot worse than 37 per cent- I believe 19 per cent going out of office LOL.

Pelosi & Reid certainly screwed over the American people and Bush, in last 2 years.

In fact they were so concerned with political power they are logically held responsible for too many Americans loosing their homes and a country in recession/depression.

I am shocked to see O'Reilly talk like this. I do feel unless the Moderate Republicans separate themselves from the Tea Nuts they don't have a chance.
They thought they had it in the bag both elections and were shocked to find they were/ are out of touch.

Bill's opinion is far more important that that of OKTexas is the point.

Jakey are you stroking out, you seem to be repeating yourself.

To what? The same old delusional TPM crap that keeps being repeated.

When dealing with mentally impaired, delusional folks, like the TPM, one must always refute their lies no matter how many times they keep doing it.

Directional focusing is the only thing that might bring you folks back to reality.

24% is half again worse.

22% is worse than that.

America must hate hearing the truth then..

This country won't long survive this liberal moral stagnation and entitlement society.

The country is far more likely survive the ACA, which can be amended as we go, then a Tea Party in charge of the country.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that this happens. If past is prologue, do you know what I think conservatives will conclude? They'll conclude that it happened because they weren't conservative enough, and they'll become even more strident as a result.

Bill's opinion is far more important that that of OKTexas is the point.

When dealing with mentally impaired, delusional folks, like the TPM, one must always refute their lies no matter how many times they keep doing it.

Directional focusing is the only thing that might bring you folks back to reality.

Damn, I even put it in bold for you and you missed it, that stroke must be effecting your eyes also.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that this happens. If past is prologue, do you know what I think conservatives will conclude? They'll conclude that it happened because they weren't conservative enough, and they'll become even more strident as a result.

And they will continue calling anyone who isn't conservative enough a RINO, and they will continue to destroy their party.

Funny how that didn't happen with OWS.

Damn, I even put it in bold for you and you missed it, that stroke must be effecting your eyes also.

Being the grammar police doesn't help your logic at all, OKTexas.

We will keep directional focusing on you folks.

Nothing really helps when he's on the side that fights for irrationality.

What ever, and we'll keep putting more people in office, is that directional focused enough for ya?

What ever, and we'll keep putting more people in office, is that directional focused enough for ya?

:rofl:

No you won't! :D Oh wait. Unless that's what all the gerrymanndering, and Koch money, and voting restriction laws, and voter purges are about.

And even at that?

No. You won't.

:thanks: for playin.

Friendly reminder;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/tea-party-election-results_n_2084506.html

:rofl:

No you won't! :D Oh wait. Unless that's what all the gerrymanndering, and Koch money, and voting restriction laws, and voter purges are about.

And even at that?

No. You won't.

:thanks: for playin.

Friendly reminder;

Tea Party Election Results: Conservative Movement Of 2010 Takes Pounding In 2012

I sure would like to know where all that Koch money is, I'd like to get some if it's flowing so damned freely. But we are fielding candidates at every level all over the country. Will we win them all, no, but we will get some and more the next time and the next. We ain't going anywhere.

Forum List

Back