Bill, you stupid SOB

Huh? Why do you have a problem with what he's saying? I would think that you would agree with him.

No, no, that had nothing to do with it.

Roooooshins!

COMEEEEY!

Rubes!

Racist!

Misogyny!

Her losing couldn't possibly have anything to do with her. That's just crazy talk.

No, no, that had nothing to do with it.

Roooooshins!

COMEEEEY!

Rubes!

Racist!

Mysogyny!

Her losing couldn't possibly have anything to do with her. That's just crazy talk.

His comment of on Obamacare was even better and proves that once in a great while a Clinton can utter the truth.

God, can you imagine being married to Crooked Hillary and helping mess up her failed campaign? Publicly, she'll blame everyone except Bill and herself. Must be hell for hubby in private though.

I think Hillary Clinton lost mostly because she came across as the epitome of the 'insider bureaucrat' and the country is just sick of those types right now.

I can't believe feminists wanted Bill Clinton back in the WHITE HOUSE, spewing his jizz all over every intern for another 4-8 years.

WTF?

Odd that misogyny concerns stop when politics begin.

Bill Clinton was a SERIAL WOMANIZER and CHEATER...but that doesn't matter to "FEMINISTS", because he is a Democrat.

Fucking hypocrites.

I can't believe feminists wanted Bill Clinton back in the WHITE HOUSE, spewing his jizz all over every intern for another 4-8 years.

WTF?

Odd that misogyny concerns stop when politics begin.

Bill Clinton was a SERIAL WOMANIZER and CHEATER...but that doesn't matter to "FEMINISTS", because he is a Democrat.

Fucking hypocrites.
They worshiped the ground she slithered on.

Hillary is a criminal. She committed multiple felonies. She should be in prison but since we have a corrupt government, justice won't happen.

Forum List

Back