🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Billary calling for all police to wear Body Cameras

It's a good idea. Protects the police and the citizens.

This good idea has been put forth since Ferguson, I think, and many law enforcement officers are wearing them, as the monies come in for the full implementation of all officers having them.

Not just Hillary is calling for it.

So is Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC).

And I think it is a very, very good idea.

It is a good idea. Just not a free idea. So try this, if you want police to wear body cams would you support a bond intiative (short term tax) to raise money for your local departments to buy and implement such things?

This good idea has been put forth since Ferguson, I think, and many law enforcement officers are wearing them, as the monies come in for the full implementation of all officers having them.
I live in a small town and our police have to provide there own guns, vests and what not, sure they could add the required body camera.

It is a good idea. Just not a free idea. So try this, if you want police to wear body cams would you support a bond intiative (short term tax) to raise money for your local departments to buy and implement such things?

Since the Clinton era, supplemental funds from the federal government have been available to police departments for this kind of thing. If we took, say, about a million blacks and latinos off welfare we could easily fund body cams, and if those people are working for a living, they won't be rioting in the streets anyway.

I live in a small town and our police have to provide there own guns, vests and what not, sure they could add the required body camera.

Have heard of small departments having to buy their own vests and uniforms, but their own guns? :) That's not a department, then a weekend activity. :)

Here's an idea. Instead of giving all those Barney Fifes armored troop carriers and assault weapons, use the savings to provide them with body cams.

We might be better served if all politician's were required to wear them.
I think it would be a very, very good idea if Hillary wore one all the time. I bet donations to the Clinton Foundation would have plunged to near zero if she'd been wearing one while she was SecState.

Hildabeast thinks it's a good idea, it must be excellent. Let's strap on a go pro to every elected official and to the president, to, while we are at it. All for it.

Have heard of small departments having to buy their own vests and uniforms, but their own guns? :) That's not a department, then a weekend activity. :)

It's better that way. I've never carried anything but my own gun on duty. I don't know that I would trust anything else.

Forum List

Back