Billionaire Minecraft creator says the left has literally been taken over by evil

I put it for the MENTAL CASE PROOF nothing to do with what you mention...
SEEK MENTAL HEALTH LOSER

Not get lost before I REPORT YOU FOR HARASSING SNITCH.

You're adorable

:abgg2q.jpg:

You are just full of it today aren't you . Ok i'm sorry I was being mean to you.......

Nah - I can dish it AND I can take it ;)

Oh and I was full of shit saying id' tell bahahhah, because when I report i'm the one who gets banned lmfao. Try and figure that one out. Even though I hardly ever snitch on someone. It's funny I swear I think it was two times that I did I was the one banned. LOL

It is a Mental Illness.

It's a spiritual deficit.

They have rejected God and embraced secularism and the materialistic ideology of Marx that says all our problems are due to not redistributing wealth to the poor. As a result, their morality has reached a record low as they curse and yell and threaten.

But destroying the morality of a society is one needed step in creating a police state, which is the goal of any Leftists. After all, if society has the morality of a convict in jail, then all you can do to preserve a civil society is build a wall around them and hire a warden.

And isn't jail the Progressive utopia they want for us all anyway? After all, those in prison all are fed, clothed, sheltered, free medical, all at tax payer expense and all of it is distributed equally among them. Plus they are gun free zones and every day is gay pride day.
Which god/goddess is it this time?

I'll give you a clue.

Sorry to disappoint, but it ain't this one.

obama+savior.jpg
who made that?

I put it for the MENTAL CASE PROOF nothing to do with what you mention...
SEEK MENTAL HEALTH LOSER

Not get lost before I REPORT YOU FOR HARASSING SNITCH.

You're adorable

:abgg2q.jpg:

You are just full of it today aren't you . Ok i'm sorry I was being mean to you.......

Nah - I can dish it AND I can take it ;)

Oh and I was full of shit saying id' tell bahahhah, because when I report i'm the one who gets banned lmfao. Try and figure that one out. Even though I hardly ever snitch on someone. It's funny I swear I think it was two times that I did I was the one banned. LOL
"because when I report i'm the one who gets banned"....really?

Forum List

Back