Billionaire’s plan to split up California would divide the rich from the poor: report

Sounds like a good idea to me. Let the libs and the illegals wallow in their government handouts, in SoCal, and let those who want to build, achieve, and create wealth have the rest of the state.

I say we set off some tactical nukes along the fault line and just dump it into the ocean.

After evacuating Vivid Studios, of course.

Rich Democrats from poor Republicans? We already have that division. Red States from Blue States.

Billionaire?s plan to split up California would divide the rich from the poor: report

---------------------------------------------------
For the wealthy it's all about divisions isn't it? Me vs. you if you are poor.

That wealthy man is wasting his money.

Even if the ballot measure passes, it has to pass the state congress. Which is controlled by the democrats and they're never going to allow such a stupid idea to happen.

It doesn't have much support from the people in the state either.

It's never going to happen.

Either that man is extremely delusional or he's just looking for a way to get a big tax break for "contributing" to a super pac for this cause.

Billionaire?s plan to split up California would divide the rich from the poor: report

---------------------------------------------------
For the wealthy it's all about divisions isn't it? Me vs. you if you are poor.

That wealthy man is wasting his money.

Even if the ballot measure passes, it has to pass the state congress. Which is controlled by the democrats and they're never going to allow such a stupid idea to happen.

It doesn't have much support from the people in the state either.

It's never going to happen.

Either that man is extremely delusional or he's just looking for a way to get a big tax break for "contributing" to a super pac for this cause.

there are more people in this State then you realize that would definitely consider something like that.....they may not go for it....but they would consider it....

Sounds like a good idea to me. Let the libs and the illegals wallow in their government handouts, in SoCal, and let those who want to build, achieve, and create wealth have the rest of the state.

the trouble with that is.....the coast from Frisco to San Diego is where the rich people live....kind of hard to do what your talking about because lots of that wealth is in Orange,LA and SD Counties....

I grew up in California, they've been talking about splitting it my whole life.

I grew up in Texas, they've been talking about secession my whole life.

That doesn't stop people from treating it like it's news when there's political hay to be made, though.

Not going to happen.

Creating a new state would dilute the political power of sitting senators and representatives.

None will vote to allow THAT to happen.

Fuggedobpitit.

It's never gonna happen. The pols in Sacto love having power over and money from 38M+ people.

Forum List

Back