Billionaire tells Seattle adios. Moving to TEXAS so his employees can be FREE................BAWWWHAHA!

God Damned you F idiots. I'm going down the list on Googlie.

I guess it is best to stomp all you F idiots in the ground

Unintended consequences eh libturds. What about NYC..............Shitcago....................Atlanta....AOC nixed what, 500 100,000 dollar paying jobs without even lighting a F match.?????

This is a Revelations thread libturds. Your Monster grows every day pissing all over your faces.

Last edited:
YAWN...get back to me when Microsoft or Boeing or Apple decide to pick up stakes and leave. Then I'll get excited. Most businesses are staying put.
You do know Texas is slowly turning blue from all the people who are evacuating the West Coast?...primarily because it's too expensive to live there.
For most people who move, it's all about the money it takes to live there.

YAWN...get back to me when Microsoft or Boeing or Apple decide to pick up stakes and leave. Then I'll get excited. Most businesses are staying put.
You do know Texas is slowly turning blue from all the people who are evacuating the West Coast?...primarily because it's too expensive to live there.
You keep telling yourself that Jack.

I don't understand while they are leaving myself. Mogadishu takes some time to get use to, but they will.

Billion dollar investment firm...................BYE.....lBYE

Libturds: Unintended consequences.

Fake headline says right in the article:

"We announced our decision to move to Phoenix internally to our staff in January, long before COVID shutdowns or nationwide protests made their way to Seattle. ... nothing happening or being reported in the news right now had any weight in our decision to relocate from Seattle to Phoenix," Smead said in a statement Tuesday.

Apple is in Cupertino California, Microsoft is in Redmond.

Try again, Comrade shit fer brains.

Not re
Moved from San Fran to escape this nonsense to Seattle. I believe Texas is the last stop.

Libs: Unintended consequences right?????

He'll enjoy Texas where prison is just another slave plantation and they execute people with mental disabilities.

Tissue?
1593267912438.png

You keep telling yourself that Jack.

I don't understand while they are leaving myself. Mogadishu takes some time to get use to, but they will.
A lot of the businesses in Seattle are suing the city. We will see how far that takes them. My bet is not far.

Not re
Moved from San Fran to escape this nonsense to Seattle. I believe Texas is the last stop.

He'll enjoy Texas where prison is just another slave plantation and they execute people with mental disabilities.

Tissue?
View attachment 355788
I doubt Texass needs a tissue to wipe off the blood.

Apple is in Cupertino California, Microsoft is in Redmond.

Try again, Comrade shit fer brains.

I'm aware of where both companies are located. Having visited both of them. I mushed a link from another thread (about a company moving from San Fran) into this one by accident.

Not much gets by you, huh??....erm...nevermind. :)

Where he will finance radical leftist causes and turn Texas into another leftist shit hole...
I believe if you are a libturd escaping a Shole to a Red Area. You have no right to vote in state and local elections.

Already happening. Libturds move out of a Shole and eventually tell everyone they are doing it wrong....It is racist.......Tear down that offensive statue..same BS.

Billion dollar investment firm...................BYE.....lBYE

Libturds: Unintended consequences.

Fake headline says right in the article:

"We announced our decision to move to Phoenix internally to our staff in January, long before COVID shutdowns or nationwide protests made their way to Seattle. ... nothing happening or being reported in the news right now had any weight in our decision to relocate from Seattle to Phoenix," Smead said in a statement Tuesday.
So it is fake they are leaving right..............lolol

That wasn't the op article genius. Debbie. Every one of your posts to me are underwhelming. If you brought some game............well...................

Where he will finance radical leftist causes and turn Texas into another leftist shit hole...
I believe if you are a libturd escaping a Shole to a Red Area. You have no right to vote in state and local elections.

Already happening. Libturds move out of a Shole and eventually tell everyone they are doing it wrong....It is racist.......Tear down that offensive statue..same BS.
Yep...these assholes move to NM and immediately want to trash the Spanish culture.

Forum List

Back