Billionaire tells trump to get out of the race

Cooperman: "We need a unifier at that position because the country is getting torn apart."

That's the problem. The Trumpsters are fine with that. They want to see this all burn before it becomes commie (in their paranoia), so they'll support him to the end.
Who wants to unite with you freaks who get hysterical when you see a red hat?
I do?

Since you guys no longer value fundamental honesty, you're certainly free to believe that. Whatever you're told to believe.

Keep up the good work.

I'm sorry but I've been watching the republicans since the 1970s.

When did they value fundamental honesty?

When were they fundamentally honest?

They can no longer be called The Party of God....

Tearful billionaire has some advice for President Trump: Change your approach or get out of the race

He says..."take a victory lap" and get out. You know....I bet the thought had crossed trump's mind? I mean...he is a coward and a quitter...

The GOP has to be very concerned about what other trump dirt comes to the surface.

As the polls rise for Impeachment and Removal....it will soon be too late for the GOP to pick anyone else to run in 2020...
I can't imagine what it's like to spend each and every day all pissed off, about what someone over whom you have zero control does.....And then spending every waking moment devoted to maintaining that level of pissed off....Must suck to be you.

giphy.gif
I can imagine little Jimmy sitting at the computer ranting and raving in his drawers. Open cans of food laying around a bunch of cats running around. Damn Jim clean up your act son . Get outside for some fresh air. It’s going to be bad for you the next five years.

I can't imagine how dark it is inside trump's ass.....must be depressingly hard..

Tearful billionaire has some advice for President Trump: Change your approach or get out of the race

He says..."take a victory lap" and get out. You know....I bet the thought had crossed trump's mind? I mean...he is a coward and a quitter...

The GOP has to be very concerned about what other trump dirt comes to the surface.

As the polls rise for Impeachment and Removal....it will soon be too late for the GOP to pick anyone else to run in 2020...
I can't imagine what it's like to spend each and every day all pissed off, about what someone over whom you have zero control does.....And then spending every waking moment devoted to maintaining that level of pissed off....Must suck to be you.

giphy.gif
I can imagine little Jimmy sitting at the computer ranting and raving in his drawers. Open cans of food laying around a bunch of cats running around. Damn Jim clean up your act son . Get outside for some fresh air. It’s going to be bad for you the next five years.

I can't imagine how dark it is inside trump's ass.....must be depressingly hard..
Seriously....Get help.

ILMAO @ the OP "Trump is a coward a quitter".....I swear leftists don't know which way is up anymore, but they probably figure it's down.

Cooperman: "We need a unifier at that position because the country is getting torn apart."

That's the problem. The Trumpsters are fine with that. They want to see this all burn before it becomes commie (in their paranoia), so they'll support him to the end.
Who wants to unite with you freaks who get hysterical when you see a red hat?
I do?

Since you guys no longer value fundamental honesty, you're certainly free to believe that. Whatever you're told to believe.

Keep up the good work.

I'm sorry but I've been watching the republicans since the 1970s.

When did they value fundamental honesty?

When were they fundamentally honest?

They can no longer be called The Party of God....

They were never a party of their christian god.

They use the bible and faith as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with them.

They lie and cheat. Which is against their religious laws. Their talking heads use the christian god to fleece people of money. Then there's the pedophiles.

The last thing they ever were was the party of their christian god.

This stuff always cracks me up. How many hundreds... man by now, almost thousands of times have I read posts by screaming squealing violently thrashing about left-wingers.... yelling that they hate the evil wealthy... the evil Wall St people.... the evil elite.... the evil hedge fund people!

Then the very first wealthy elite Wall St hedge fund owner that pops up saying Trump should stop..... and well well... looky who showed up quoting them, but a left-winger.

You people are more in the pockets of the super wealthy elites, than any Republican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back