Biological Males in Women's Sports Cannot Be Called 'Males' in Court, Must Be Called 'Transgender Females,' Judge Says

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Three female high school track athletes are suing the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC) over unfair rules that allow biological males who identify as female to compete in women’s sports. Last month, a district court judge barred the girls’ lawyers from referring to the biological males as “males,” insisting that the lawyers call them “transgender females.” He threatened to retaliate if they refuse to do so. This effective gag order may undermine their case, and it certainly shows bias against their underlying argument. Therefore, the lawyers moved for the judge to recuse himself.

“The Court has now reprimanded Plaintiffs’ counsel and prohibited Plaintiffs from referring to those individuals as ‘male athletes’ because—in the Court’s view— alluding to an individual of the male sex as male is contrary to science, ‘bullying,’ and violates ‘human decency’ if that individual claims a female gender identity,” attorneys Roger Brooks, Kristen Waggoner, and Howard M. Wood III wrote in a motion filed Friday and provided to PJ Media. “A disinterested observer would reasonably believe that the Court’s order and comments have destroyed the appearance of impartiality in this proceeding. That requires recusal.”

But.....but.....but....what about "Science"?

Three female high school track athletes are suing the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC) over unfair rules that allow biological males who identify as female to compete in women’s sports. Last month, a district court judge barred the girls’ lawyers from referring to the biological males as “males,” insisting that the lawyers call them “transgender females.” He threatened to retaliate if they refuse to do so. This effective gag order may undermine their case, and it certainly shows bias against their underlying argument. Therefore, the lawyers moved for the judge to recuse himself.

“The Court has now reprimanded Plaintiffs’ counsel and prohibited Plaintiffs from referring to those individuals as ‘male athletes’ because—in the Court’s view— alluding to an individual of the male sex as male is contrary to science, ‘bullying,’ and violates ‘human decency’ if that individual claims a female gender identity,” attorneys Roger Brooks, Kristen Waggoner, and Howard M. Wood III wrote in a motion filed Friday and provided to PJ Media. “A disinterested observer would reasonably believe that the Court’s order and comments have destroyed the appearance of impartiality in this proceeding. That requires recusal.”

The War on Women has always been by Demoncraps, this just proves it again...

I guess the fix is in on this case. It looks like the CIAC may have found a gay judge who already showed his bias before the trial starts.

As long as they completely destroy title 9, I don’t care. Let dudes compete against women...and crush them.

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!

If a male can "believe" he's a female...then the liberals must "believe" that hillary won the election!

And since they've chosen to believe the lie...the mental disorder known as TDS sets in.

Hillary won but Trump is president...It drives them to madness!

The judge needs to recuse himself from the case. He's demonstrated he's not impartial.
I disagree. It shows that he's an idiot, not impartial. ( Although I suppose it's because he's not impartial that made him make such a stupid mistake ) No matter, both are good reasons for him to recuse himself.

He should have said "transgender male" and not "transgender female"... As... That's accurate. I'm flabbergasted on how he went on a rant about being more correct, and making that stupid of a mistake.

Leftists are ruining this country. Two genders. Rest is noise.

1589252902595.jpeg

The whole idea of Trannies and She Males competing in sports at all is something I didn't expect. I have seen cross dressers out and about my whole life, I couldn't picture these drag queens engaged in any kind of athletic endeavor.
But now, they all seem to be, really unanticipated

Flat-out illegal.

As a matter of undeniable, immutable, scientific fact, a male is a male, no matter what he believes, and what he claims. To refer to a male as female, in a court of law, while under oath, would constitute perjury. This judge is knowingly, willfully attempting to force these lawyers to commit a criminal act, for which, if they were to comply with the judges' demand, they could be disbarred, and possibly face criminal charges.

The judge needs to recuse himself from the case. He's demonstrated he's not impartial.
I disagree. It shows that he's an idiot, not impartial. ( Although I suppose it's because he's not impartial that made him make such a stupid mistake ) No matter, both are good reasons for him to recuse himself.

He should have said "transgender male" and not "transgender female"... As... That's accurate. I'm flabbergasted on how he went on a rant about being more correct, and making that stupid of a mistake.
Normally I would throw an edit on the post and say I was wrong, but I said it I'm just going to admit I was wrong. But can't do that now I guess. SO I'll quote myself and just say that I guess it is "transgender female" and not what I said.

So the judge and I both made a mistake. I will admit however that I still think it makes sense that you keep the sex tag at birth, not the gender after.

Forum List

Back