Bipartisan Rant

Lone think about it. If you talk on the phone it can be traced. If they have a meeting it has to be recorded. If you accidentally meet somewhere with no press around there can be no record of the meeting. The clintons are world class con artists and strategists. They are not jv. Clinton doesn't have to say anything except isn't it terrible what happened to that Chinese guy that was supposed to testify. Lynch is already on the take anyway so maybe she was asking him for advice on how to delay. Or maybe here is my private phone number, send me some pictures of your grandchildren. Please, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. Could you even agree that it has the appearance of impropriety. Probably not.

You are a conspiracy theorist. You will believe anything.....as long as the belief fits your agenda.

Tell me...if everything they do on an official basis is recorded and they don't use phones for fear of tracing.....how did they arrange this chance meeting? Homing pigeons?

The appearance of impropriety? I love that standard. Shall we apply it to everyone in any case?

As you know....I've been reading your hilarious comments in Firefox' safe space. You will move mountains to find a way to stand beside a guy who you really cannot bring yourself to trust. Your outrage here is just fucking funny.

The word is not as important as the fact that trump will be accused of dissing one of our strongest allies. He is going to have to start shooting himself in a different part of his body cause his foot is gone. Everything, everything is up to trump. He can drop Hilary in her tracks or he can be run out of town on a rail.

Trump is lacking core knowledge. He will lose because of that reason. His demeanor isn't his greatest handicap.

Lone think about it. If you talk on the phone it can be traced. If they have a meeting it has to be recorded. If you accidentally meet somewhere with no press around there can be no record of the meeting. The clintons are world class con artists and strategists. They are not jv. Clinton doesn't have to say anything except isn't it terrible what happened to that Chinese guy that was supposed to testify. Lynch is already on the take anyway so maybe she was asking him for advice on how to delay. Or maybe here is my private phone number, send me some pictures of your grandchildren. Please, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. Could you even agree that it has the appearance of impropriety. Probably not.
This is delusional lunacy – paranoid, partisan, desperate, and ridiculous.

Emily your last post was the most lucid. And you are right. My wife was a city commissioner in our small burg where the level of cronyism and corruption is off the scale. During the boom of the middle 2000s she repeatedly tried to get the ethics commission to look at our commissioners who accepted bribe after bribe for land development. I am not sure a video of one of them murdering someone would have been enough to cause an investigation. The level of corruption increases exponentially as the stakes rise. The presidential elections are the biggest prize so we will have the most corruption. We already have probably the most corrupt administration in modern history, but we have never seen this,level of shielding and protectionism in modern American history either. You are right E, justice has one road, corruption has many.

Forum List

Back