Birther? What Birther? Rudy Giuliani Claims Trump’s Not A Birther Anymore

FAct is there is lots of evidence he was born in america and lots of evidence he was born in kenya. Which means he never should have been allowed to run for the presidency. You have to be 99.9% sure he's eligible and we aren't that and never were.
There is zero evidence that the President was born in kenya.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Of course she's gonna say that. So how did the error go uncorrected for 16 years?

I can prove it.
Go right ahead, I can wait for your "proof"
Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

The booklet, which was distributed to “business colleagues” in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama’s anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White–whichObama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii' - Breitbart
Sorry, but this was an error and NEVER came from Obama. Please try again
What makes you so goddamn sure it didn't come from Obama?
The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.
She's lying. You can see that can't you?

Of course she's gonna say that. So how did the error go uncorrected for 16 years?
The the article was originally written Mr. Obama was not in the public limelight and few if any people paid attention to it. Now its time to deal with reality.

Go right ahead, I can wait for your "proof"
Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama’s then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

The booklet, which was distributed to “business colleagues” in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama’s anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White–whichObama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Obama’s biography in the booklet is as follows (image and text below):

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

The booklet, which is thirty-six pages long, is printed in blue ink (and, on the cover, silver/grey ink), using offset lithography. It purports to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of Acton & Dystel, which was founded in 1976.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii' - Breitbart
Sorry, but this was an error and NEVER came from Obama. Please try again
What makes you so goddamn sure it didn't come from Obama?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.
She's lying. You can see that can't you?
Facts are for your kind very difficult to deal with, inasmuch as there is nothing that you would ever believe

Former New York City mayor also incorrectly blamed Hillary Clinton for starting the conspiracy theory.

Rudy Giuliani announced that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump isn’t a birther anymore.

“I confirm that,” the former mayor of New York City told Chris Matthews in a testy segment on MSNBC’s “Hardball” on Thursday. “And Donald Trump now confirms that.”

Trump has never confirmed that.

I don’t talk about it,” Trump told NBC’s Ali Vitali on Monday.

For a time, Trump was the most prominent backer of the birther movement, a conspiracy theory that claimed President Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States. Trump has never publicly backed away from those claims despite the release of both “short-form” and “long-form” birth certificates proving Obama was born in Hawaii.

After several minutes of back-and-forth on the issue, Giuliani began laughing.

“I don’t think this is funny,” Matthews scolded. “I think when you accuse the president of the United States of being someone who snuck in the country and assumed an identity, because that’s what Trump has been doing for years now.”

“Wait, a second. Wait, wait, wait,” Giuliani shot back, then proceeded to blame Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for the issue ― another conspiracy theory that has also been debunked.

“Her campaign raised it originally,” Giuliani insisted.

“No,” Matthews said. “You’re wrong.”

Birther? What Birther? Rudy Giuliani Claims Trump’s Not A Birther Anymore

I would like to hear Trump confirm that. Also, I'd like proof that he actually sent investigators to Hawaii - and "you won't believe what they found". Did he send investigators? What did they find? Where's the proof? If he lied about the whole thing - he should admit that he lied. American voters deserve the truth.
This is why trumps a joke. He was a fucking birther
A circus barker to be exact.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

FAct is there is lots of evidence he was born in america and lots of evidence he was born in kenya. Which means he never should have been allowed to run for the presidency. You have to be 99.9% sure he's eligible and we aren't that and never were.
Even if he were born in Kenya he'd still be eligible, because he was born to an American citizen.

Moot-points-R-us.

Even if he were born in Kenya he'd still be eligible, because he was born to an American citizen.

Moot-points-R-us.

No, that is not true. His mother did not have sufficient residency in the United States to grant U.S. citizenship to her son if he was born in Kenya, That's why this is a big issue.

The critics of the so-called birthers are solely tryin' to have a cow. [emoji23]
What would you prefer to call them?
Obama was a birther himself, he told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

How do you argue with such stupidity? You don't. You just vote. And I'm hearing many people who said, "i just don't like either candidate" now saying

a. I'm voting Hillary
b. I'm voting Gary Johnson
c. I'm voting Jill Stein
d. I'm not voting

Trump didn't do what he needed to do. And he's not even going to concede when he loses. What a loser.

Forum List

Back