Bishop E.W. Jackson Urges Blacks To Oppose ‘Anti-Christian’ DemonRAT Party

I'm not running for office on the holier than thou ticket. E W Jackson did.
No, you are just a RACIST....YOU can't help yourself!

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, no matter how goofy and uninformed it is.

Just using ABNORMAL LOGIC....it works on liberals!

Well, I can at least agree that you are using abnormal logic.
RACIST....see, it works!

It works? How? What did it do? Perhaps it was as effective as laughing at my post about you assuming.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, no matter how goofy and uninformed it is.

RACIST....see, it works!

It works? How? What did it do? Perhaps it was as effective as laughing at my post about you assuming.
Ranting on a black man....you are RACIST....see how your kind does it....karma is a bitch!

But then again so are YOU!

No it doesn't. Right wingers are wrong about lots of stuff like that.
Yes it does, you simply deny it!

RACIST....see, it works!

Ranting on a black man....you are RACIST....see how your kind does it....karma is a bitch!

My kind? I see you have no problem inventing facts as needed.

Please find an example of me doing what you accuse me of doing, or admit you are a liar. Your choice.

Besides, I did not rant on any individual.

RACIST....see, it works!

Please find an example of me doing what you accuse me of doing, or admit you are a liar. Your choice.

And yet, their organizations enjoy tax free status....Racist remark as if you didn't know!....You are a fucking racist!

RACIST....see, it works!

And yet, their organizations enjoy tax free status....Racist remark as if you didn't know!....You are a fucking racist!

Racist? Because I dislike churches enjoying a tax free status while being involved as political action groups? No.

But if you want to carry on with this "This is the way your kind do it", I am not wasting my time.

RACIST....see, it works!

Racist? Because I dislike churches enjoying a tax free status while being involved as political action groups? No.

But if you want to carry on with this "This is the way your kind do it", I am not wasting my time.
You atheists are scum, wounding the country with your unethical, immoral, and unprincipled ideas and ideology!

You atheists are scum, wounding the country with your unethical, immoral, and unprincipled ideas and ideology!

Thank you. It's always nice to have our hard work recognized.

Thank you. It's always nice to have our hard work recognized.
And thanks for confirming you are scum!:)

If this is how you discuss a topic, it is just sad. First you call me a racist, because people you dislike call people racist for no reason. Now, you make ridiculous judgements about me when you have no idea about me. But since I am not a Christian and I dared to say something besides praising your post, you feel it necessary to lump me in with those you publicly hate.

If this is how you discuss a topic, it is just sad. First you call me a racist, because people you dislike call people racist for no reason. Now, you make ridiculous judgements about me when you have no idea about me. But since I am not a Christian and I dared to say something besides praising your post, you feel it necessary to lump me in with those you publicly hate.
You mean you dont like it when I pull a Black Fag on you!....ABNORMALS dont like it when I use their reasoning!

A bishop in what religion? Orthodox Republicanism? These TV preachers are scam artists.

You're a liberal, you're a racist.

A bishop in what religion? Orthodox Republicanism? These TV preachers are scam artists.

You're a liberal, you're a racist.

You are a Trump bot. You have cooties.

Forum List

Back