Bizarro World: Trump Impeached for Biden's Corruption

The best thing to do is let it die out buy your own plan it’s a free country
That's exactly not what Trump promised:
“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in an interview with The Washington Post. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”​
And who doesn’t have access to insurance??

All politicians lie, he’s doing his job, he’s amazing. Move on get a life
Wow! Could the bar be any lower?
No Obama said you can keep your doc to pass a horrible law! That’s pretty low
As horrible a law as it is, after 3 years Trump still has not offered the replacement he bragged about during the campaign. That's pretty low.

Dood, maybe Dems need to stop resisting.
Resisting what? Trump and the GOP have not offered any alternative plans for healthcare.

Wow, really? You fricken loons resist anything and everything that Trump does or plans on doing.

While House Republicans and the White House have indicated repealing and replacing Obamacare may take multiple legislative steps, the bill currently on the table would not meet Trump’s pledge. Per the CBO’s score, 14 million people would immediately lose coverage, a number that would eventually rise to 24 million over the next 10 years.

Resisting what? Trump and the GOP have not offered any alternative plans for healthcare.
Wow, really? You fricken loons resist anything and everything that Trump does or plans on doing.
I wasn't aware but you may be right. What has Trump done or planned for healthcare that was resisted by Dems? Or is Trump holding healthcare hostage for his wall?

While House Republicans and the White House have indicated repealing and replacing Obamacare may take multiple legislative steps, the bill currently on the table would not meet Trump’s pledge. Per the CBO’s score, 14 million people would immediately lose coverage, a number that would eventually rise to 24 million over the next 10 years.
I said who doesn’t have access?

An estimated 27.5 million people, 8.5% of the population, went without health insurance in 2018. That was an increase of 1.9 million uninsured people, or 0.5 percentage point. More people were covered by Medicare, reflecting the aging of the baby boomers. But Medicaid coverage declined.

Your health care is none of my business. I’m free to live here and be forced to pay for you
You may want to live in a country where children don't get decent healthcare but I don't.
You kids isn’t my problem,, wear a condom if you can’t take care of it
Nice, punish the innocent to administer justice to the guilty. Very Old Testament of you.
God has had a reason for everyone,, a lot of people made it out of poverty seeing poor kids sick.. I like it

An estimated 27.5 million people, 8.5% of the population, went without health insurance in 2018. That was an increase of 1.9 million uninsured people, or 0.5 percentage point. More people were covered by Medicare, reflecting the aging of the baby boomers. But Medicaid coverage declined.
But they have access to it

Nice, punish the innocent to administer justice to the guilty. Very Old Testament of you.
God has had a reason for everyone,, a lot of people made it out of poverty seeing poor kids sick.. I like it
I guess I missed that chapter in the Bible where Jesus said "seeing poor kids sick.. I like it".
Job has density for everyone,, the struggle of some lifts up others.. democrats can’t play god.. it’s why your getting your ass kicked

I wasn't aware but you may be right. What has Trump done or planned for healthcare that was resisted by Dems? Or is Trump holding healthcare hostage for his wall?
House Democrats Just Blocked New Veterans Health Care Reform Bill

Democrats using popular veterans benefits bill to block Trump border wall

You're correct. I'm a few million short but I have access to:
columbus-oceanic-coupe-50-archive-1140x620.jpg

I just hope I don't need to go anywhere for awhile.

You're correct. I'm a few million short but I have access to:
columbus-oceanic-coupe-50-archive-1140x620.jpg

I just hope I don't need to go anywhere for awhile.
Nice boat!

President Trump signed legislation paving the way for a major overhaul of the Department of Veterans Affairs and expanded access for veterans to VA-funded care in the private sector.

The measure, which passed both chambers of Congress last month with overwhelming bipartisan support, delivers on a key campaign promise for Trump, who pledged to provide veterans with more non-VA health care choices.

President Trump signed legislation paving the way for a major overhaul of the Department of Veterans Affairs and expanded access for veterans to VA-funded care in the private sector.

The measure, which passed both chambers of Congress last month with overwhelming bipartisan support, delivers on a key campaign promise for Trump, who pledged to provide veterans with more non-VA health care choices.

The link I posted was from Tuesday, April 30, 2019, what's the date on yours?

I guess I missed that chapter in the Bible where Jesus said "seeing poor kids sick.. I like it"

Jesus was quoted at the BROTHEL saying just that, laughing too as he downed another bottle of wine paid for by the "everything" he bilked his "followers" of....

Like someone who defends his actions by asking "Who told you that?" the Democrats are defending Biden's Corruption by blaming Trump for pointing it out. What could be more ludicrous? If the MSM had the slightest amount of journalistic integrity, the current impeachment trial would be laughed off the front pages as a transparent political stunt by the Democrats to avoid criminal investigation of many of their leaders.

Instead, the MSM is conspiring in the greatest criminal coverup in our nation's history. Billions of laundered public dollars have passed under their dirty noses without notice or comment. Why? Because they are in, directly or indirectly, on the take. Just follow the money.

What bullshit. The evidence is overwhelming. Trump tried to extort the Ukrainians into giving him dirt on Democrats, including the Bidens.

Why are Republican Senators only now questioning what Biden did and why? Why didn't they question the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor at the time? This was done very publically, and very openly. They were aware it was happening. This wasn't some secret conversation hidden on a super secret password protected server so that no one could see what was going on. This was the VP publically flying to the Ukraine and leaving with the prosecutor's resignation in hand, to applause from the world.

giving him dirt

"dirt" = proving that Hunter Biden received $16 million in kickback from a US foreign aid package organized by Low IQ Joe

"dirt" = any truth that exposes Democrats for what they really are, kleptocratic bigoted lying traitors

Forum List

Back