🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Americans are not real Blacks?

I try to picture the blacks of my youth. The kids went to school with me, the parents were married, the dad went to a job and the mom stayed home, and they didn’t demand special favoritism because 150 years earlier their great-great-great grandfather might have been a slave.

If I imagine a black american, I imagine someone who is non-binary/queer and a radical feminist, the face of black america is that of a fat rabbit queer woman of colour who writes columns about white male patriarchy. But in most African countries LGBTQ is forbidden by law, and there are no feminists?
Your impressions are incorrect. Black Americans have been manipulated by the Democratic Party and the Media that the Democratic Party controls. They have been told relentlessly for 50 years that they are victims of a crime that occurred centuries ago and are due endless apologies and accommodations for these ancient crimes. As a result, many (not all) American Blacks have a victim mentality that leads to distrust, anger and outright hatred for White people who have done them no harm.

I met a guy from Nigeria that worked on our brick crew in the 1980s and he was a great guy.
I got an email from a Nigerian Prince. Struck up a business deal with him for a large sum of money and some goats.

Forum List

Back