Black chicago woman - 396 arrests, 73 convictions

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Crime and welfare - that's all blacks are capable of. The few that have jobs got them thru affirmative action. Mexicans are the same.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

April 21, 2013 9:32PM

Arrested 396 times, woman knows how to work the system - Chicago Sun-Times

Rolon recognized Shermain Miles because he’s seen her more times than he can count — drunk, half-naked, cursing and, on one occasion, lunging at another woman with a dinner fork.

Since 1978, Chicago Police alone have arrested Miles 396 times, mostly on the North Side — under at least 83 different aliases. Those arrests include 92 for theft, 65 for disorderly conduct, 59 for prostitution-related crimes and five for robbery or attempted robbery.

Miles’ run-ins with police started decades ago. Her first arrest in the city came in 1978, for allegedly breaking into a car. Since then, police have detained her for assault, burglary, drug possession and public indecency — among many other crimes. Miles’ busiest year was 1988, when police made 25 arrests. In the majority of those cases, Miles is arrested, released and never convicted; Rolon says that’s partly because Miles knows how to work the system — getting judges to delay cases so that her victims get frustrated, stop coming to court and then the case is dismissed.

The Cook County state’s attorney’s office counts 73 convictions in all.

And Mexicans. And Middle Eastern People. And..oh hell anyone not white. That's easier.

She was arrested for prostitution (59 times), which raises a question:

Since fucking is legal
And making money is legal
How can making money fucking be illegal?

How can two rights make a wrong?

I can't help thinking that if she had been allowed to ply her trade, maybe she wouldn't have been involved in a lot of those other charges.

I'm getting tired of people selectively posting black crimes. They show what they want to show, and then repeat it! I've seen thousands of repeated black crimes being posted on stormfront. Crime and welfare. More whites are on welfare than blacks are but no one wants to say anything about that.

If people here are going to keep selectively posting bad stuff about blacks, how about we play it even? Ill selectively post crimes that whites have done. I can easily say sandy hook or the movie theater shooting.

What I've noticed is that whites seem to do the most mass shootings and become psychopaths and serial killers.

I'm getting tired of people selectively posting black crimes. They show what they want to show, and then repeat it! I've seen thousands of repeated black crimes being posted on stormfront. Crime and welfare. More whites are on welfare than blacks are but no one wants to say anything about that.

If people here are going to keep selectively posting bad stuff about blacks, how about we play it even? Ill selectively post crimes that whites have done. I can easily say sandy hook or the movie theater shooting.

What I've noticed is that whites seem to do the most mass shootings and become psychopaths and serial killers.

I would disregard Shootspeeders, he is just an illiterate hatemonger. He surfaces every now and then like a stinking, stubborn turd who won't flush down the toilet.

I' More whites are on welfare than blacks are but no one wants to say anything about that.

Actually the totals are the same but whites outnumber blacks 5-1 so the per capita rate of welfare use is FIVE times higher in blacks. That's what matters. THINK

This is one of those I don't give a shit stories. Chicago is a shit town full of corrupt politicians. They have bigger problems than one woman.

Crime and welfare - that's all blacks are capable of. The few that have jobs got them thru affirmative action. Mexicans are the same.

Rolon recognized Shermain Miles because he’s seen her more times than he can count — drunk, half-naked, cursing and, on one occasion, lunging at another woman with a dinner fork.

Since 1978, Chicago Police alone have arrested Miles 396 times, mostly on the North Side — under at least 83 different aliases. Those arrests include 92 for theft, 65 for disorderly conduct, 59 for prostitution-related crimes and five for robbery or attempted robbery.

Miles’ run-ins with police started decades ago. Her first arrest in the city came in 1978, for allegedly breaking into a car. Since then, police have detained her for assault, burglary, drug possession and public indecency — among many other crimes. Miles’ busiest year was 1988, when police made 25 arrests. In the majority of those cases, Miles is arrested, released and never convicted; Rolon says that’s partly because Miles knows how to work the system — getting judges to delay cases so that her victims get frustrated, stop coming to court and then the case is dismissed.

If your bogus assertion is true, why do people with your mindset complain about "the few" who allegedly benefit from "Affirmative Action"?

If your bogus assertion is true, why do people with your mindset complain about "the few" who allegedly benefit from "Affirmative Action"?

Good question. Sounds kind of a like a "victim".

Is Tank still around? He used to be the resident racist. Guess this guy took his place?

Is Tank still around? He used to be the resident racist. Guess this guy took his place?

Didn't know a "Tank" I'm fairly new here, but used to post in a forum called "Historical Bunkhouse" on AOL. They had some nut jobs there that needed to be locked up.

Made the ones here look like nuns and choirboys.

Another racist thread from the resident racist.

does it change the facts about this woman? No.

The woman is obviously nuts. The OP used her as an example to generalize an entire race.

Is that a fact?.......YES.

It still does not change the fact that this woman has been arrested over and over again. Nor does it change the fact that she does in fact know how to use the system.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back