Black couple’s home valued £345,000 more when white friend posed as owner

Can anyone get their heads around this? - Goes a bit beyond my comprehension.
I always thought California was one of the most liberal of states, if that is so what are the most conservative ones like?
Your misconception of whiteness is most annoying.
Explain cos this really is beyond me?

I always thought California was one of the most liberal of states, if that is so what are the most conservative ones like?
Probably fake. They provided no appraisals in that video. They had a family photo pose looking like SJWs.

They blame their stupidity on the fact that they're Black. Hmmm...

The story is a fraud.

/thread

If the neighbors are black too, that would make sense. Even blacks don't want to live in black neighborhoods.

Probably fake. They provided no appraisals in that video. They had a family photo pose looking like SJWs.
You're not suggesting that they went to all that trouble just to make themselves look like black race discrimination victims. Why the hell would they bother? How can they possibly benefit?
Na that's just too far-fetched.
What would be the point?

You're not suggesting that they went to all that trouble just to make themselves look like black race discrimination victims. Why the hell would they bother? How can they possibly benefit?
Na that's just too far-fetched.
What would be the point?

I had my house appraised a number or years ago so that I could refinance my loan. The appraiser measured the square footage and recorded a number of other attributes about the house. He used software to come up with an appraisal. I am certain that the color of my skin was not one of the attributes entered in his appraisal program.

You hire a property assessor and tell them what price you want it valued at. It's as simple as that. What it's valued at depends on who is paying the assessor/appraiser

It doesn't mean you can sell it for that.

In reality, a property is only worth what somebody is willing to pay you for it right now at this moment. It doesn't matter what some random assessor says it's worth.

Last edited:

The story is a fraud.

/thread
Yeah this couple are liars. They said the first appraisal came in at 989K, 10% more than what they paid. They paid 550K, looks like they refinanced at 739K in 2019.
The appraisal that came back at 1.5 Million is likely a scam. They are trying to get a fake appraisal, refinance again and put close to a million in their in their pocket, net of renovation costs.

DetailsType: Grant Deed
Document ID: 2016-0059428
Recording Date: 19 Dec 2016
Original Contract Date: 19 Dec 2016
Sale Price: $550,000 (Sales Price Or Transfer Tax Rounded By County Prior To Computation)SellerJudy Leigh Spigner, The Peterson Family Trust
BuyerTenisha Tate, Paul Austin
20 Pacheco St
Sausalito, CA 94965LoanPrimary Residential Mortgage Inc (Mortgage Company)
Amount: $540,038
Type: Federal Housing Administration
Due Date: 01 Jan 2047

DetailsType: Intrafamily Transfer And Dissolution
Document ID: 2019-0011147
Recording Date: 05 Apr 2019
Original Contract Date: 01 Apr 2019
SellerTenisha Tate Austin, Paul Tate Austin
BuyerTenisha Tate Austin, Paul Tate Austin
20 Pacheco St
Sausalito, CA 94965LoanUnited Wholesale Mortgage (Mortgage Company)
Amount: $739,239
Type: Federal Housing Administration
Due Date: 01 May 2049

Tenisha added: ‘There are implications to our ability to create generational wealth or passing things on if our houses appraise for 50% less.’

‘There are implications to our ability to create generational wealth

Obviously. Look at all the property taxes they'll save with a lower appraisal. RACIST!!!

And that's a third less, not 50% less. I know......math is white. DURR.

Based on almost every other story like this, I won't be surprised to find out it is a bullshit lie. Zillo and the other online appraisal sites don't know, or care what race the seller is. Thus, it is far more likely that this is yet another in a long line of race baiting stories that are based on nothing but lies and the gullibility of weak minded fools. Like you.

Forum List

Back