Zone1 Black criminality - Suspect arrested for shooting 7-month-old boy in Philadelphia's Holmesburg neighborhood

What a savage, feral culture the Democrats have created in America's urban areas. Call me whatever you like but if I had the authority, I'd build a wall around all of them and let nature take its course.

What a savage, feral culture the Democrats have created in America's urban areas. Call me whatever you like but if I had the authority, I'd build a wall around all of them and let nature take its course.

Mother accused of 7-year-old's murder gave a horrifying reason for her crime​

1721449779031.png

Published 16:42 18 Jul 2024 GMT+1

Brandi Elliott has been charged with first-degree murder after allegedly drowning her seven-year-old daughter​

Brandi Elliott from Nashville, Tennessee, has been charged with first-degree murder after allegedly killing her daughter by drowning her in Drakes Creek in Hendersonville on Saturday.

Investigators determined that Elliott had taken her daughter, named Piper, to a shallow section of water on a greenway across the road from the family home.

Elliot, who worked at McDonald's, reportedly told investigators that once there she held her daughter under the water 'like a large mouth bass' until she felt her 'bubbling', according to court documents.

The 33-year-old also allegedly told her daughter to be quiet as she held her down.

After she pulled her daughter from the water, Elliott reportedly realised what she had done and tried to revive Piper using CPR.

Piper was taken to Hendersonville Hospital, where she was tragically pronounced dead at 11.45pm.

While speaking to investigators, Elliott gave the chilling reason why she had allegedly killed Piper.

Elliott told investigators that she had left the family's apartment and gone down into the stairwell as she had wanted to have some time alone 'after having a rough day'.

Her daughter had followed her down the stairs to join her, reportedly not wanting to leave Elliott alone and stay in the apartment by herself.

Elliott said it was her daughter's refusal to leave her alone which led her to allegedly kill her.

Now shut up.

This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room.

After this 7 month old baby was shot, both parents just walked off and left her. Who does that? A bystander took the child to the hospital. Both parents had warrants so they just left the baby with a gunshot.

Scum like that, that shoot a baby, need to be publicly drawn and quartered, like was done to William Wallace in Braveheart, even though the baby didn't die.
What about scum like this?

Mother accused of 7-year-old's murder gave a horrifying reason for her crime​

1721449779031.png

Published 16:42 18 Jul 2024 GMT+1

Brandi Elliott has been charged with first-degree murder after allegedly drowning her seven-year-old daughter​

Brandi Elliott from Nashville, Tennessee, has been charged with first-degree murder after allegedly killing her daughter by drowning her in Drakes Creek in Hendersonville on Saturday.

Investigators determined that Elliott had taken her daughter, named Piper, to a shallow section of water on a greenway across the road from the family home.

Elliot, who worked at McDonald's, reportedly told investigators that once there she held her daughter under the water 'like a large mouth bass' until she felt her 'bubbling', according to court documents.

The 33-year-old also allegedly told her daughter to be quiet as she held her down.

After she pulled her daughter from the water, Elliott reportedly realised what she had done and tried to revive Piper using CPR.

Piper was taken to Hendersonville Hospital, where she was tragically pronounced dead at 11.45pm.

While speaking to investigators, Elliott gave the chilling reason why she had allegedly killed Piper.

Elliott told investigators that she had left the family's apartment and gone down into the stairwell as she had wanted to have some time alone 'after having a rough day'.

Her daughter had followed her down the stairs to join her, reportedly not wanting to leave Elliott alone and stay in the apartment by herself.

Elliott said it was her daughter's refusal to leave her alone which led her to allegedly kill her.

Or is this unimportant so you scroll by it to make statements only about blacks?

Forum List

Back