Black Friday death

I believe it was somewhere on LI last yeas well that a WalMart employee died. Same store?

It's just fucking stupid, why I don't participate
THE SHEEPLE
[ame=http://youtu.be/cALK98vaiSs]Black Friday 2013 Fights and Madness Compilation!! COPS ARREST PEOPLE! - YouTube[/ame]

I believe it was somewhere on LI last yeas well that a WalMart employee died. Same store?

I don't know. Maybe we'll get lucky and it's the same article and I just accidentally found and old one.

From your link...

11.28.2008, 10:46 PM

It's a 5 year old story.
fucking insane animals.
Cop dragged, driver shot by cops outside Kohl's - chicagotribune.com
Black Friday Turns Dark as Twitter, Websites Track Injuries, Fights, Deaths - ABC News

Wal Mart attracts the classiest of clientele.

It's ridiculous on Black Friday. I went to Walmart once on Black Friday and the line to check out was all around the store. I couldn't wait that long, I'd rather pay a higher price for something than go through all that.

The day is still young. Pretty sure someone is going to get killed after what I saw in AOL news and the vids they have on the front page.

I am fast losing faith in humanity. It's sad.

I remember reading about this. That man was like 6 feet and 5 inches tall and what happened to him still happened to him. :( :( :(

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

I dont understand this at all. I truly dont. My first thanksgiving in America I was blessed enough to be able to give. I was so able to give.

I was actually able to give. We were in Franklin Tennessee. I was able to give. I couponed I got food for free. I got food for nothing and I could give it away. To people who needed it. It was unreal. I could give.

Forum List

Back