Black Friday is Coming, and will you go a shopping?

Will you go shopping to the stores on Black Friday?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
so much for 'family values'... there's no fking 'war on christmas' ... but a REAL war on thanksgiving....

Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours and Start Times

Walmart Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours -
Open 24 Hours. Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Best Buy Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 5 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Target Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – Target’s Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Kmart Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Kmart’s Black Friday Deals start time is at 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day

Sears Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Kohl's Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

J.C. Penney Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – J.C. Penny’s will open its doors for Black Friday Deals starting at 3 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Macy's Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – Macy’s Black Friday Deals start time is at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Black Friday Sales 2015: Store Hours, Start Time For Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Kmart, JC Penny’s And More Here

& on & on & on...

it wasn't that long ago when you saw 'STORES OPENING THEIR DOORS @ 5am BLACK FRIDAY!!!!'

now America's worker bees can't even enjoy being with their families. How many of these big boxes would even pay their people time & 1/2, if they weren't required to?

capitalism is the real reason for the season & don't let any fundie tell you otherwise.

You just figured this out? Hell, it has been all about the money for decades. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, all big bucks. I refuse to buy gifts, I will get people cards, I will do for others, I'll give money to charity in the name of someone else. We don't do the gift crap, I let people at work know not to get me anything and if they insist, I tell them to give it to. a charity. My grandkids can make me something and I will cherish it.

It's about people, not gifts or money.

no kidding it's about the people...

Do you really feel it is today? It's about wants and gimmes and big profits for big corporations. It seems to have little to do with people.

I'm talking about real Christmas is about people. The commercialization makes me want to puke. There ain't no war on Christmas no matter how much the fake Christians try saying it is because the free market has taken it over & that's their real God.

Christmas is about the gifts, not people, not Christ. Has been for decades.

Belief in Christ and what he means comes the heart, not gifts, not government, not on some war of Christianity. Gifts, money, stuff, all mean nothing. The rest is crazy commercial stupidity, yet billions fall for it.

yes, i KNOW that....others believe & act on those beliefs whether they realize it or even care.

why you think I don't know that after telling you otherwise, in the last few posts... escapes me.

You just figured this out? Hell, it has been all about the money for decades. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, all big bucks. I refuse to buy gifts, I will get people cards, I will do for others, I'll give money to charity in the name of someone else. We don't do the gift crap, I let people at work know not to get me anything and if they insist, I tell them to give it to. a charity. My grandkids can make me something and I will cherish it.

It's about people, not gifts or money.

no kidding it's about the people...

Do you really feel it is today? It's about wants and gimmes and big profits for big corporations. It seems to have little to do with people.

I'm talking about real Christmas is about people. The commercialization makes me want to puke. There ain't no war on Christmas no matter how much the fake Christians try saying it is because the free market has taken it over & that's their real God.

Christmas is about the gifts, not people, not Christ. Has been for decades.

Belief in Christ and what he means comes the heart, not gifts, not government, not on some war of Christianity. Gifts, money, stuff, all mean nothing. The rest is crazy commercial stupidity, yet billions fall for it.

yes, i KNOW that....others believe & act on those beliefs whether they realize it or even care.

why you think I don't know that after telling you otherwise, in the last few posts... escapes me.

Didn't know I was disagreeing with you. :dunno:

I am going no where near a store tomorrow!!! Besides, it's just to easy to shop from the comfort of my house.

I don't shop on Black Friday, I work, if I did have the day off, I wouldn't shop on Black Friday. I'd stay home in front of my fireplace enjoying a good book.

Hell no. Might shop online or gas up my truck, but I would prefer major dental work to going shopping on Black Friday.

Forum List

Back