Black Friday is Coming, and will you go a shopping?

Will you go shopping to the stores on Black Friday?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
great opportunity for anyone to capture battles on video. whats more entertaining than a few Obama supporters beating the bajesus out of each other over the last 20.00 gadget of their choice. another thing u want to capture on video are obama supporters ready to kill over a parking space.

Always fun when the new shoes come out. Jordans or LeBrons. Guaranteed someone gets shot.
how many wal marts are there just in the blue states? 5000? lots of work coming up for "Electric Door" repair men.
Liberals can spend their EBT money there.

I never have, and I think I won't this Friday.

10406363_10154906654930173_7364364497528111573_n.jpg
Already have all of my christmas shopping done. But if I see something advertised that I want to treat myself to...maybe. But not usually.

great opportunity for anyone to capture battles on video. whats more entertaining than a few Obama supporters beating the bajesus out of each other over the last 20.00 gadget of their choice. another thing u want to capture on video are obama supporters ready to kill over a parking space.

Always fun when the new shoes come out. Jordans or LeBrons. Guaranteed someone gets shot.
how many wal marts are there just in the blue states? 5000? lots of work coming up for "Electric Door" repair men.
Liberals can spend their EBT money there.
As many red state conservative EBT folks as well.

They get their coffee and Dunkin Donuts.

I used to, back when it was fun. Now the blacks use it as an excuse to near riot. It's not worth my time.

can one really save that much money on black friday? i have found you just gotta get on the net and track the stuff down....if you look long and hard you can normally find deals...that equal the black friday stuff...and what about those idiots who take kids with them?

I will say this though. Last year I went to Family Dollar Store on Black Friday. It was not as busy as I expected and they had all hats and gloves on sale for .50 cents. Bought stocking stuffers for all the kids in my family and then donated a bag full to a clothing drive for the needy. :)

i think it is called black friday due to being the day that pushes businesses into the 'black' meaning profitable

You would be correct. It used to be a celebration of business success. I'm not sure what it is now-a-days, but it certainly isn't what it used to be.

you have black friday...small business saturday....pause for sunday lol then cyber monday....all designed to take your money for chinese junk....that you wont have or want in 6 months...i am a bit of a scrooge i will admit

The black friday crowds make for an ideal terrorist attack. I wouldn't be particularly worried in Los Angeles. We have very strict gun control that is universally ignored. Other communities aren't as crazy as we are.

i read or heard some factoid that if each american spends like 65 bucks on made in us it would generate so many jobs....so i try hard to do it...it was like 65 bucks at christmas

Forum List

Back