Black Friday is Coming, and will you go a shopping?

Will you go shopping to the stores on Black Friday?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
The black friday crowds make for an ideal terrorist attack. I wouldn't be particularly worried in Los Angeles. We have very strict gun control that is universally ignored. Other communities aren't as crazy as we are.
I would be more worried about the Macy's parade

o make me feel guilty over small business saturday....i am now pondering what i can get and support some lame ass tourist trap ...lol

Sworry :( But think about the plus side, ya know, when you buy local, even if it's tourist trap stuffs, you're helping a family. Buy touristy, give as xmas gift - win, win :)

The black friday crowds make for an ideal terrorist attack. I wouldn't be particularly worried in Los Angeles. We have very strict gun control that is universally ignored. Other communities aren't as crazy as we are.
I would be more worried about the Macy's parade

uf... yea that's a pretty big "American" thing >.<

I will say this though. Last year I went to Family Dollar Store on Black Friday. It was not as busy as I expected and they had all hats and gloves on sale for .50 cents. Bought stocking stuffers for all the kids in my family and then donated a bag full to a clothing drive for the needy. :)

50 cents at the Dollar Store? How insane is that! :)

true when i was in nyc it was well armed ...

okay follow this question:

do the terrorists go for high kill counts or are they attacking lifestyle?

I will say this though. Last year I went to Family Dollar Store on Black Friday. It was not as busy as I expected and they had all hats and gloves on sale for .50 cents. Bought stocking stuffers for all the kids in my family and then donated a bag full to a clothing drive for the needy. :)

50 cents at the Dollar Store? How insane is that! :)
Yep. Didn't even know they had 50% off sales on BF. Went for cat food. Worked out well though. :)

great opportunity for anyone to capture battles on video. whats more entertaining than a few Obama supporters beating the bajesus out of each other over the last 20.00 gadget of their choice. another thing u want to capture on video are obama supporters ready to kill over a parking space.

Always fun when the new shoes come out. Jordans or LeBrons. Guaranteed someone gets shot.
how many wal marts are there just in the blue states? 5000? lots of work coming up for "Electric Door" repair men.
Liberals can spend their EBT money there.
As many red state conservative EBT folks as well.

They get their coffee and Dunkin Donuts.
Big sign outside Diana's Discounts ( Ross like department store). We take EBT cards.

I wont. Never have. Too many Obama voters out fighting over shoes and flat screen TVs.
You are fooling no one , your ilk shop at the trailer park goodwill

Blah blah blah.

If I do go shopping on black friday....you better not mess up my order in the food court. I'll see to it that Cajun Grilled Cuisine fires your ass.

They don't sell those in swap meet.

DILLARD EBT Locations In Oregon
sb_safeannotation.png

www.ebtcardbalance.com/dillard-oregon-ebt-locations-esc15474
Below is a list of stores in DILLARD Oregon that accept EBT cards.

Yeah, I'll be shopping on Black Friday to take advantage of various deals. A couple of my blacks are getting old and slowing down a bit, so I'll be looking to pick up at least one if the price is right.

so much for 'family values'... there's no fking 'war on christmas' ... but a REAL war on thanksgiving....

Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours and Start Times

Walmart Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours -
Open 24 Hours. Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Best Buy Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 5 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Target Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – Target’s Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Kmart Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Kmart’s Black Friday Deals start time is at 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day

Sears Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Kohl's Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

J.C. Penney Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – J.C. Penny’s will open its doors for Black Friday Deals starting at 3 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Macy's Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – Macy’s Black Friday Deals start time is at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Black Friday Sales 2015: Store Hours, Start Time For Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Kmart, JC Penny’s And More Here

& on & on & on...

it wasn't that long ago when you saw 'STORES OPENING THEIR DOORS @ 5am BLACK FRIDAY!!!!'

now America's worker bees can't even enjoy being with their families. How many of these big boxes would even pay their people time & 1/2, if they weren't required to?

capitalism is the real reason for the season & don't let any fundie tell you otherwise.

You just figured this out? Hell, it has been all about the money for decades. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, all big bucks. I refuse to buy gifts, I will get people cards, I will do for others, I'll give money to charity in the name of someone else. We don't do the gift crap, I let people at work know not to get me anything and if they insist, I tell them to give it to. a charity. My grandkids can make me something and I will cherish it.

It's about people, not gifts or money.

no kidding it's about the people...

so much for 'family values'... there's no fking 'war on christmas' ... but a REAL war on thanksgiving....

Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours and Start Times

Walmart Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours -
Open 24 Hours. Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Best Buy Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 5 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Target Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – Target’s Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Kmart Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Kmart’s Black Friday Deals start time is at 7 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day

Sears Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Kohl's Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours - Black Friday Sales start time begins at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

J.C. Penney Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – J.C. Penny’s will open its doors for Black Friday Deals starting at 3 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Macy's Black Friday 2015 Store Sales Hours – Macy’s Black Friday Deals start time is at 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 26 on Thanksgiving Day.

Black Friday Sales 2015: Store Hours, Start Time For Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Kmart, JC Penny’s And More Here

& on & on & on...

it wasn't that long ago when you saw 'STORES OPENING THEIR DOORS @ 5am BLACK FRIDAY!!!!'

now America's worker bees can't even enjoy being with their families. How many of these big boxes would even pay their people time & 1/2, if they weren't required to?

capitalism is the real reason for the season & don't let any fundie tell you otherwise.
Don't forget that bastion of liberalism Starbucks :)

overrated.

i read or heard some factoid that if each american spends like 65 bucks on made in us it would generate so many jobs....so i try hard to do it...it was like 65 bucks at christmas

AW_Images.JPG

Products Made in the USA Directory

Our directory is sorted by categories of products that are Made in the USA. To view the listings please click on one of the many categories you will find below on this page. If you are not
sure of the correct category we also have items listed alphabetically as well as a search box. We have worked for years to put together this extensive listing of products made in the USA.
Some say you pay more for American Made items and maybe you will, however in the long run you will almost certainly have a better made item made in a labor friendly fashion under
environmental laws that protect us all. Most foreign factories operate in ways that would be illegal in the United States

Made in the USA Products Directory for American Made Items

I have only entered a store (Walmart) once on Black Friday. I was a teenager, and only wanted to cash my paycheck. I spent over an hour in line for that one task. I'll never enter a store on Black Friday again. Except maybe the convenience store next to where I work. They give out free coffee on Black Friday. :D

Forum List

Back