Black girl beats white girl in possible hate crime

The little bitch should be removed from her home and placed in an institution.

The white girl is the one that got hit. We cant judge her until we know the whole story. You are a little pussy for calling a little girl a bitch.

"Violent racist bitch" would have been more appropriate.

We dont know that in fact the white girl was racist. If it comes out there is evidence of that then I could see.. Like I said only a pussy would call a little girl that got beat up a bitch.

The white girl is the one that got hit. We cant judge her until we know the whole story. You are a little pussy for calling a little girl a bitch.

We dont know that in fact the white girl was racist. If it comes out there is evidence of that then I could see.. Like I said only a pussy would call a little girl that got beat up a bitch.

Your juvenile tactics bore me. Its like debating with a child. Your game is weak dude.

Your juvenile tactics bore me. Its like debating with a child. Your game is weak dude.

Thats why you keep responding. We can tell you know I'm your better. Deal with that reality while lying low in your bunker boy.

You need help.

The little black bitch is a bully and should be yanked from her home and put into an institution.
(I should have known you have comprehension issues)
I don't care if she is a "girl" she is a bully.

Oh yes, and deny that "cracka" = "nigga".

....and as for you?

I could give a shit what you think or say, mmmmkay?

Last edited:

The little black bitch is a bully and should be yanked from her home and put into an institution.

....and as for you?

You are still a bitch as pussy for calling a girl bitch. Next time make sure you specify who you are talking about before you talk about comprehension you cowardly pussy.

....and as for you?

You are still a bitch as pussy for calling a girl bitch. Next time make sure you specify who you are talking about before you talk about comprehension you cowardly pussy.

S'ok boy, you are a bitch too.

Now run along and commiserate with all the other black folk that think Whitey owes them something.

Bye the way, she IS a racist little bitch she just couldn't scream "cracka" enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back