Black Homeland Security Employee Advocating War On Whites, LGBT's

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
This Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

A Department of Homeland Security employee who works on, among other things, the procurement of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, spends his nights and weekends preparing for a coming race war and advocating for anti-gay causes, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Meet Ayo Kimathi, a.k.a. “the Irritated Genie," who told his bosses at the DHS that his anti-white, anti-gay site, "War is on the Horizon," was just an entertainment site that sells concert and lecture videos.
War on the Horizon calls Obama a "a treasonous mulatto scum dweller," and lists him among the movement's enemies (also on the list? Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and Condoleezza Rice, among others) Instead, the DHS employee advocates for:

The mass murder of white people. His site says, "warfare is eminent, and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count."

""the procurement of guns and ammunition"", now we know why DHS is buying billions of rounds of ammo AND machine guns (full auto) this fucking scumbag wants to kill all WHITES and gays......., i wish the worst for him :up:

can i get at least one "THANK YOU ?"

Just an entertainment site...

I suppose if one finds inciting violence entertaining...

You'd think that his bosses at DHS would follow up and check out the web site themselves...

Can't imagine he'll be employed there much longer...

Just an entertainment site...

I suppose if one finds inciting violence entertaining...

You'd think that his bosses at DHS would follow up and check out the web site themselves...

Can't imagine he'll be employed there much longer...

I agree with you on the soon-to-be-unemployed. Tho the usual "Freedom of Speech" people might argue about it.

This Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

A Department of Homeland Security employee who works on, among other things, the procurement of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, spends his nights and weekends preparing for a coming race war and advocating for anti-gay causes, according to a new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Meet Ayo Kimathi, a.k.a. “the Irritated Genie," who told his bosses at the DHS that his anti-white, anti-gay site, "War is on the Horizon," was just an entertainment site that sells concert and lecture videos.
War on the Horizon calls Obama a "a treasonous mulatto scum dweller," and lists him among the movement's enemies (also on the list? Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and Condoleezza Rice, among others) Instead, the DHS employee advocates for:

The mass murder of white people. His site says, "warfare is eminent, and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count."

""the procurement of guns and ammunition"", now we know why DHS is buying billions of rounds of ammo AND machine guns (full auto) this fucking scumbag wants to kill all WHITES and gays......., i wish the worst for him :up:

can i get at least one "THANK YOU ?"

You beat "ShootSpeeders" to this story? Atta Boy!

We should start a betting pool as to how many more hours this guy will be on the job now that this story has broken.

Forum List

Back