Black Lives Matter is an Extremist Organization

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
These people are the not the group most think they are. They are, in fact, a pretty radical group outside of mainstream America. These are a few snippets from their own Web site

We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead.

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.

So the 99% of us who don't have mental problems and realize that those of us who have penises are men and those of you with vaginas are women and that is, of course, biological and not simply something you feel, we are the ones with the problem and we are the people who have to change and adapt to a small minority suffering from psychological conflicts with theirs.

We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

No room for dad. Don't need him. The community and the state will help you raise your child. Study after study has shown that the absence of a father is one of the biggest problems plaguing lower income communities. The problem is rampant among black Americans where between 70% to 80% of children are born outside of marriage. 70% of people on the welfare role end up there because they are single parents who cannot afford to take care of their child on their own. Studies have shown this leads to increased levels of drug use, gang participation, and criminal activity among these children.

If we had real journalists in this country instead of political propagandists they would be talking about this and questioning the leaders of this organization why they have chosen to adopt some of these radical platforms.

By any means necessary.
Until others get tired of it.............the police protect them.........you do know that.......and most of their protests are in LIBERAL CITIES.......SAFE PLACES............

It's not so safe in other parts of the country to play this stupid little game......

These people are the not the group most think they are. They are, in fact, a pretty radical group outside of mainstream America. These are a few snippets from their own Web site

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.

So the 99% of us who don't have mental problems and realize that those of us who have penises are men and those of you with vaginas are women and that is, of course, biological and not simply something you feel, we are the ones with the problem and we are the people who have to change and adapt to a small minority suffering from psychological conflicts with theirs.

We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

No room for dad. Don't need him. The community and the state will help you raise your child. Study after study has shown that the absence of a father is one of the biggest problems plaguing lower income communities. The problem is rampant among black Americans where between 70% to 80% of children are born outside of marriage. 70% of people on the welfare role end up there because they are single parents who cannot afford to take care of their child on their own. Studies have shown this leads to increased levels of drug use, gang participation, and criminal activity among these children.

If we had real journalists in this country instead of political propagandists they would be talking about this and questioning the leaders of this organization why they have chosen to adopt some of these radical platforms.

It should have been more heavily scrutinized after finding out that the Palestinians were training them.

BLM is not pretty radical, it is entirely radical, and totally racist! Its so-called founding was predicated entirely upon the lie, "hands up don't shoot," which the race baiting democratic party and its media machine have nakedly obfuscated, and exploited! Michael Brown(gentle giant)was a 6 '4" 280 lb thug who moments after committing a strong arm robbery, attempted to disarm and kill the police officer who was arresting him for the robbery! Over a dozen witnesses interviewed all relayed the same account of the dead thug, and that account is precisely what the democrats, and their media have obfuscated away ever since, despicably extending BLM legitimacy!

An extremist, terrorist organization as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks to lavish donations from democrat activists and left wing celebs it seems that BLM might be flush with money. I hope there is some government entity that keeps track of it.

There is a BOOK titled: Black Lives Lies Matter by Taleeb Starkes, I have that book, where he shows they lie a lot, also blacks in power (congress) are active supporters of this vile hyper racist terror group.

Lol! They aren't extreme but you are. Your opinion is ridiculous and false. Children being born out of wedlock is not why people don't have money.

But this is:

Here is one example of how white racism creates a problem for blacks. It is common knowledge in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. People of all colors with black sounding names get rejected at the interview stage. The next few lines are from a white poster on an internet discussion forum.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

USMB Member Flash

Black Lives Matter is neither extremists or terrorist. If you want a Black extremist group you might point to the NBPP, BGF or the BHI, but not black lives matter. Stop listening the white race pimps and sellouts.

Black Lives Matter is neither extremists or terrorist. If you want a Black extremist group you might point to the NBPP, BGF or the BHI, but not black lives matter. Stop listening the white race pimps and sellouts.
Burning looting and Murder don't get you EMPATHY...............stop that and rename it American lives matter.......then protest police killing whites also.

Do that and maybe you get respect.......until then as this movement burns America to the ground.......you can KISS MY ASS.

There is a BOOK titled: Black Lives Lies Matter by Taleeb Starkes, I have that book, where he shows they lie a lot, also blacks in power (congress) are active supporters of this vile hyper racist terror group.
BLM & antifa ARE the democratic party!

Burning looting and Murder don't get you EMPATHY...............stop that and rename it American lives matter.......then protest police killing whites also.

Do that and maybe you get respect.......until then as this movement burns America to the ground.......you can KISS MY ASS.

Agree it should be ALL lives matter, after all we live in the same country, thus gives meaning.

Lol! They aren't extreme but you are. Your opinion is ridiculous and false. Children being born out of wedlock is not why people don't have money.

But this is:

Here is one example of how white racism creates a problem for blacks. It is common knowledge in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. People of all colors with black sounding names get rejected at the interview stage. The next few lines are from a white poster on an internet discussion forum.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

USMB Member Flash

You’re an idiot. The number one cause of poverty is out of wedlock birth.

And yes, I agree, I’m not hiring a fucking Shanaynay or a Shaniqeua. Their parents were retarded and that shit is genetic.

No one gives a damn about what you think. You're using the actions of 200 people to excuse millions of peaceful protesters. And what's even worse for you is most of those 200 people are white.

The savage Negroes looted all the available shit and went back to fucking each other and watching the TVs they stole. Limp wristed, qu33r Whites stepped in their place to demand "authority" not judge savage Negroes. "For they do not know what they do!" Black Lives Matters is a fucking CULT to most and a variation of the Black Hebrews to others! Very scary. Please go back to Kenya or Somalia or where ever you inbred savages came from!

Forum List

Back