🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Lives Matter is full of crap?

This is a video of Phoenix Police confronting a young black family with a one year old and a four year old in the car.
Their crime?
While shopping in a Dollar Store, the four year old had walked out with a Barbie Doll

This is not acceptable they were normal people not the obnoxious dumb ass Negros

This is a video of Phoenix Police confronting a young black family with a one year old and a four year old in the car.
Their crime?
While shopping in a Dollar Store, the four year old had walked out with a Barbie Doll

Look everyone, another video that shows the truth about a situation. What could possibly go wrong?

1647883913437.png

Walking out of a store with something that doesn't belong to you is theft.

True, but if it really happened like this then they definitely overreacted. However, I have a feeling we aren't being shown the whole entire story and I don't think it was just the child taking a doll that caused THAT kind of reaction of the police. The media purposely does this when they leave out details because they want us to hate the police.

Their crime?

What does Black Lives Matter have to do with this? BLM does NOTHING for the black race. They are Marxist in the own words, and they enrich themselves with donations.

True, but if it really happened like this then they definitely overreacted. However, I have a feeling we aren't being shown the whole entire story and I don't think it was just the child taking a doll that caused THAT kind of reaction of the police. The media purposely does this when they leave out details because they want us to hate the police.
Did you watch and listened to the video.? They sure sounded and acted like normal people to me

I'm one of the most pro-cop people I know.

These cops need to go...
Same here. I can't imagine ANYTHING that would have happened prior to the beginning of the video that would justify the outrageous behavior of the cop dealing with the man and especially, the pregnant young woman. They should sue for a LOT more than 10 million and DEMAND that the crazy-ass cops be fired.

Same here. I can't imagine ANYTHING that would have happened prior to the beginning of the video that would justify the outrageous behavior of the cop dealing with the man and especially, the pregnant young woman. They should sue for a LOT more than 10 million and DEMAND that the crazy-ass cops be fired.

I know what it looks like but you also liked my comment so be sure to keep that on your mind as well.

This seems to be standard MO for the way cops treat people in blue cities.

More racism by cops, who woulda thunk.
So if there is just one racist police officer out there, God forbid, then that means BLM is not full of poo?

LOL.

Negatory.

BLM is still full of Marxist poo and care nothing for blacks, much like they did not make a peep about Larry Elder being attacked by a democrat as he was running for governor, all caught on tape. A white woman put a gorilla mask on and threw eggs at him. Then BLM called Larry the black face of white sumpremacy

How many ways can you lynch a fella?

Forum List

Back