🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Lives Matter is full of crap?

Also for the record I'm not saying it didn't happen like shown in the video,.. but I also don't trust the leftist lying liberal media either.

It's a good thing that kids learn not to steal at an early age. If it hadn't been for the valuable lesson those officers taught her, she'd be stealing cars by the age of 15. :04:

Yeah and another thing I forgot to mention is that no matter if anything else happened or not, the police shouldn't have been threatening to shoot her when she had children with her because either way they're innocent. Even the child who took the doll because she's just a child and even if she did know better kids will be kids. She should still be punished, but shouldn't have to be present and hear things like that.

So if there is just one racist police officer out there, God forbid, then that means BLM is not full of poo?

LOL.

Negatory.

BLM is still full of Marxist poo and care nothing for blacks, much like they did not make a peep about Larry Elder being attacked by a democrat as he was running for governor, all caught on tape. A white woman put a gorilla mask on and threw eggs at him. Then BLM called Larry the black face of white sumpremacy

How many ways can you lynch a fella?

Why do we keep getting these videos?

Sounded like this cop was sick and tired of dealing with black people (I wonder if that's going around).

I have always been pro police.

That being said, those cops were the epitome of unprofessional.

Period
Nope, you get a bad cop on tape and that is it!!

They are all bad, unless they are shooting to death unarmed women at the Capital, but I think that is only common sense.

Also for the record I'm not saying it didn't happen like shown in the video,.. but I also don't trust the leftist lying liberal media either.
Spoken like a true Conservative

If something makes you uncomfortable……Deny it

Ohhh the OP finds one normal black family getting harassed and you are trying to tell us most blacks are not obnoxious Negros to cops?

The question is….
How long has this police behavior been tolerated before every police interaction was videoed ?

Cops in this case did the same thing. Wrote it up as a noncompliant motorist who needed to be cuffed.
If it wasn’t for witnesses videoing the police, this would have been brushed away.
Once it hits nationwide networks it is all motherhood and apple pie.

This is a video of Phoenix Police confronting a young black family with a one year old and a four year old in the car.
Their crime?
While shopping in a Dollar Store, the four year old had walked out with a Barbie Doll

I knew this happened in a place run by people like you before I even clicked on the link.

When will you start demanding better?

This is a video of Phoenix Police confronting a young black family with a one year old and a four year old in the car.
Their crime?
While shopping in a Dollar Store, the four year old had walked out with a Barbie Doll

This has absolutely nothing to do with the organization BLM, which has stolen $millions in donations to enrich themselves.

As to this event, if it appears as seen in video... this man should be fired and never allowed to be an officer anywhere in the U.S. He has no business being a cop. And his behavior is not indicative of anything but himself.

And we can play tit for tat all day long with videos of the same brutality and excessive force against whites.
All day long.

Forum List

Back