🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Lives Matter is full of crap?

I guess we will see after they are audited but it sure appears shady.

You better be careful, people might call you a racist.

You're right. But the word "wacist" has been SO overused that it has lost any of the impact it may have had, long ago.

Everything is "racist" to some people. Fuck them.

True, but if it really happened like this then they definitely overreacted. However, I have a feeling we aren't being shown the whole entire story and I don't think it was just the child taking a doll that caused THAT kind of reaction of the police. The media purposely does this when they leave out details because they want us to hate the police.
Actually that's all it was. There was nothing more to it.

You're right. But the word "wacist" has been SO overused that it has lost any of the impact it may have had, long ago.

Everything is "racist" to some people. Fuck them.
Only true racists make that claim. And you better go look at vandalism, possession and sale of stolen property, and larceny stats before you start trying to run your mouth about blacks stealing.

So if there is just one racist police officer out there, God forbid, then that means BLM is not full of poo?

LOL.

Negatory.

BLM is still full of Marxist poo and care nothing for blacks, much like they did not make a peep about Larry Elder being attacked by a democrat as he was running for governor, all caught on tape. A white woman put a gorilla mask on and threw eggs at him. Then BLM called Larry the black face of white sumpremacy

How many ways can you lynch a fella?
Wrong.

Forum List

Back