🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Lives Matter is full of crap?

And we can play tit for tat all day long with videos of the same brutality and excessive force against whites.
All day long.
If whites face this type of police brutality from cops -- why are you folks so pressed about anyone who tries to impose policies or changes to hold these cops accountable??

It's almost like you are saying you are willing to turn a blind eye to all of this rampant brutality against white folks as long as you think it hurts "those others" more

Even tho, I don't really think you believe white folks are facing rampant police brutality -- because I am very sure on 900 other posts in here; you were minimizing police brutality as even being a thing

This has absolutely nothing to do with the organization BLM, which has stolen $millions in donations to enrich themselves.

As to this event, if it appears as seen in video... this man should be fired and never allowed to be an officer anywhere in the U.S. He has no business being a cop. And his behavior is not indicative of anything but himself.
He was fired and the City of Phoenix paid out $475,000

But we have been hearing the “this behavior is not indicative of anyone but himself” excuse since Rodney King

People are appalled and the incident gets written off as an anomaly …….again and again and again

That is why Black Lives Matter is so important.
They have made it clear that enough is enough

Since BLM, the Police have been under a microscope. They are being held accountable for their actions. Police participating in the Blue Wall of Silence are also disciplined.
No longer are investigations quiet internal affairs where cops are just pushed down the line.
BLM has forced independent investigations of the police

If whites face this type of police brutality from cops -- why are you folks so pressed about anyone who tries to impose policies or changes to hold these cops accountable??

It's almost like you are saying you are willing to turn a blind eye to all of this rampant brutality against white folks as long as you think it hurts "those others" more

Even tho, I don't really think you believe white folks are facing rampant police brutality -- because I am very sure on 900 other posts in here; you were minimizing police brutality as even being a thing
"You folks"? Who is "you folks"? Whiteys?
First of all, you apparently can only see what you want to see, because I said right there in what you quoted me... that officer should be fired and banned for life anywhere in the U.S.
So sorry to burst your narrative.
And you are "pretty sure I minimize police brutality"?.... nope. Not if it was brutality.
If this video is accurate, this officer was way-way out of line. And I highly doubt this was his first time.

OK

You are up
I will even help him out...

The case of Edward Bronstein....which actually occurred 2 months before George Floyd...but they managed to keep the body camera footage suppressed until this month....

Basically the cops were trying to draw blood from him and in the act of restraining him -- it looks very much like they suffocated him to death...

"You folks"? Who is "you folks"? Whiteys?
First of all, you apparently can only see what you want to see, because I said right there in what you quoted me... that officer should be fired and banned for life anywhere in the U.S.
So sorry to burst your narrative.
And you are "pretty sure I minimize police brutality"?.... nope. Not if it was brutality.
If this video is accurate, this officer was way-way out of line. And I highly doubt this was his first time.
Why can't you answer the question I asked??

Why are you so pressed about people imposing policies and changes to the system to hold police accountable?? Because black folks are leading the charge??

And here is a "white" victim of the bad policing I am referring to....and I am ALMOST CERTAIN you have no idea who he is....so this faux concern about rampant brutality by police on white folks is just what I thought it was...fake...

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when this cop met with his superiors behind closed doors.

Also when this cop had to deal with his fellow cops who had seen the video again and again on local news.
Makes their jobs that much harder

Meh. I don't worry about it much. This kind of thing really only happens in places run by people like you, and I don't live in that kind of shithole.

I wish for the sake of your fellow blue-city dwellers, you would start demanding better, but I know you won't. There's too much $$$ in the "oppression".

What does Black Lives Matter have to do with this? BLM does NOTHING for the black race. They are Marxist in the own words, and they enrich themselves with donations.

This video shows how important BLM is

They have taken videos like this and forced the Police to change how they do business and makes them more accountable to the public

This video shows how important BLM is

They have taken videos like this and forced the Police to change how they do business and makes them more accountable to the public
More unarmed whites are killed by law enforcement every year than are blacks. You know that don't you. Or is that lie?

Shoplifting doesn't seem to be a crime any longer. You need to come out of your Mom's basement more often, RW

WTF is the matter with you?
This is a 4 year old girl who was playing with the doll in the store and walked out with it

Cops threaten to shoot her mother in the face over it and all you can come up with is……”Shoplifting does not seem to be a crime”

WTF is the matter with you?
This is a 4 year old girl who was playing with the doll in the store and walked out with it

Cops threaten to shoot her mother in the face over it and all you can come up with is……”Shoplifting does not seem to be a crime”
You don't get out much these days, RW.
Yes, shoplifting doesn't seem to be a crime. It's why I chastised the cops, your reading comprehension sucks.

You don't get out much these days, RW.
Yes, shoplifting doesn't seem to be a crime. It's why I chastised the cops, your reading comprehension sucks.
The girl is four years old…..of course it is not a crime
WTF are you babbling about?

The girl is four years old…..of course it is not a crime
WTF are you babbling about?
Question, if you were 4 and you went to the store with your parents, and you snagged a GI Joe.
Do you think your parents would notice?

Having said that, again, I chastised the cops.

Having said that, WTF has your thread to do with BLM? Because they were Black?
You really should just pull the standard lefty race card, and use that, not a fucking corrupt organization.
idiot

Question, if you were 4 and you went to the store with your parents, and you snagged a GI Joe.
Do you think your parents would notice?

Having said that, again, I chastised the cops.

You really should just pull the standard lefty race card, and use that, not a fucking corrupt organization.
idiot

Btw, I'm glad I'm not the only one lost by the BLM thing.

idiot

What this video shows is that BLM is correct in characterizing black interaction with the police. It is just one of the growing number that show police misconduct when dealing with blacks

This one looks like they were just one false move away from being shot

The difference is that since BLM, Police are being held accountable for their actions

I know this is just another case of a Conservative claiming BLM is corrupt to draw attention away from the good work they are doing.

If they were stealing funds, they would be prosecuted
But you got nothing……as usual

Forum List

Back