🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black man admits he killed white guy who called him n****r. State drops all charges

A rose by any other name is still a rose aka............ a negro by any other name is still a negro....ever heard of the Niger river in Africa...its on all the maps ....you know how it is pronounced? hehheh

Some would have you belief that the n woid is somehow so sacrosanct that only negroes should use it....and of course the state of florida falls into that category....the most the defense could have made of the n woid was that it is or was a insult.....tell me any law that makes it legal to kill someone because they insulted you?

There is no such law anywhere.....the posecutor made a huge,huge error in deciding not to prosecute the case and should be held accountable.
You must have a speech impediment, cause Niger is not pronounced like negro, which is Spanish colloquial version for the color black...

A rose by any other name is still a rose aka............ a negro by any other name is still a negro....ever heard of the Niger river in Africa...its on all the maps ....you know how it is pronounced? hehheh

Some would have you belief that the n woid is somehow so sacrosanct that only negroes should use it....and of course the state of florida falls into that category....the most the defense could have made of the n woid was that it is or was a insult.....tell me any law that makes it legal to kill someone because they insulted you?

There is no such law anywhere.....the posecutor made a huge,huge error in deciding not to prosecute the case and should be held accountable.
You must have a speech impediment, cause Niger is not pronounced like negro, which is Spanish colloquial version for the color black...

Did I say it was pronounced like Negro? You must have a reading problem.

ever heard of the Niger river in Africa...its on all the maps ....you know how it is pronounced? hehheh

If some dumbass counselor didn't lie to that young black man and tell him he was college material when he wasn't, this never would have happened.

The young man now has to live with the consequences of his actions. The tutor's family has to live without their loved one.

ever heard of the Niger river in Africa...its on all the maps ....you know how it is pronounced? hehheh
You Say Tomato, I Say Shut Up.

Maybe we should call them nIjjers?

You Say Tomato, I Say Shut Up.

Maybe we should call them nIjjers?

No matter what you call a rose it is still a rose. Anyhow......it has been very good to see over the past few years how the internet has destroyed the fallacious liberal narrative of black victimhood.

There are stil too many who have failed to get the message or believe it...mostly liberal dumbass white folk...but the truth is out and it will ultimately prevail. It will still be awhile before corrective actions will be taken...the political climate is still not right for that...but it will happen.

If some dumbass counselor didn't lie to that young black man and tell him he was college material when he wasn't, this never would have happened.

The young man now has to live with the consequences of his actions. The tutor's family has to live without their loved one.

Negroes do not have the same sensitivities of other races...thus he will sleep soundly as do most Negroes as do most animals.

Trying to educate Negroes or make them like white folk has cost us trillons of dollars...what have we gotten for that huge,huge financial comittment...zero, nada...in fact Negroes are worse today than at anytime in our history....not even to mention how they have been able to persuade so many impressionable white kids into their anti-social aka socio-pathic lifestyle...ever pull up to red lilght next to some white kids playing rap music...these wiggers are worse than real -iggers .

If working class people realized how much it costs them to support Negroes and their lifestyle(not even to mention how much money we spend to feed those in Africa...the costs are hidden under the money we contribute to the U.N.)there would be a real revolution.

l

Negroes do not have the same sensitivities of other races...thus he will sleep soundly as do most Negroes as do most animals.
If you're taught all your life that you're a "victim," then you're always justified. You also always have an excuse (and a LIE) to hide behind.

lol....this is just the kind of shit that keeps whites from New York to California good and pissed off. and say F-You to the DUMS who are 24/7 with the identify politics. So politically, this is a great thing..............and more significant is to realize that if even 5% of blacks stay home in an election, the DUM candidate gets their clock cleaned.

The best thing about Soetero was that in 8 years, he got whites to get their eyes wide open on the ruse!! A HUGE reason Trump is president today and the DUMS keep losing election after election.

Last edited:
Hillary thought as long as she hugged the tar baby she would win....bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Guess she never heard of berr rabbitt. hehehh Anyhow as Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-Colorado) said that being associated with President Obama would be touching a "tar baby". hehheh She must have missed that bit of advice as she missed so much....as she still cannot understand how she lost hahahahah Not only her the whle shebang of what is referred to as the democratic party hehheh.

BTW I heard the democrats were going to change the name of the party....to what? I have an idea.....The United Negroid Party.

Me o My O.....what a tarbaby that would be. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back