Black man HUNTS DOWN white folks as if they were animals in a cemetery.

Well the murder suspect is dead. If he was alive I would call for exactly the same thing as the McMichaels. First. That his trial be fair and follow all the rules. Second. That he be afforded the best defense possible.

Of course there won’t be a trial. The suspect is dead. I would expect an investigation into the circumstances. I do not see why I should be more upset at this one. The suspect is dead. All I expect is equal treatment and equal justice for all citizens.

Well the murder suspect is dead. If he was alive I would call for exactly the same thing as the McMichaels. First. That his trial be fair and follow all the rules. Second. That he be afforded the best defense possible.

Of course there won’t be a trial. The suspect is dead. I would expect an investigation into the circumstances. I do not see why I should be more upset at this one. The suspect is dead. All I expect is equal treatment and equal justice for all citizens.

If you are a conservative, isn't it due time to start conserving something instead of selling empty virtues and being so hang up on fake principles?

Forum List

Back