Black Olympians want to protest at Olympics

Why do they want to protest? They live in the best, freest, least racist country in the world, where they are about to compete in the Worlds biggest competition having experienced the most advanced training methods known to humans....they will likely make millions in endorsements, and be on the glide path to a rich and successful life........

Meanwhile, China is forcibly sterilizing Chinese muslims, forcing them into slave labor and prison camps...............to make Lebron James's shoes.....
"Why do they want to protest?"

Because they're ingrates and worthless fucking assholes. There are some folks who fuck up everything they touch. Guess who they are. Lol...

I think this shit is going to cost somebody some serious coin. I've been watching the Olympics for more than 50 years, but not this time. Ditto the pro sports, if you wanna go woke and virtue signal, I won't be watching. And I'm guessing a lot of other people won't either, and it's really a shame cuz some of these kids have worked really hard for a long time to make it the the Games. But if they're going to politicize it, and they will, then I'm out.
Buh bye

So are racist whites like you when you think your white privilege is in jeopardy.
I don't care if they don't stand or not. But by provoking someone to listen will cause the one that is being provoked not to listen.
But what they should do is tell the ones who are paying them to do so, to buy some air time after the games are over. After they have gotten everyone in a good mood to to speak about the hardship that Blacks have went through in the past to get where they at.
Like the Book of Esther. In order for Esther to get the king's attention. She prepared a great feast for him. Then once he was in a relax position. The kings was able to hear her story. But if he would have other things on his mind, he probably would not be able to hear her story.

And so they need to tell Soros to buy them some air time after they have won the games for their country.

Dramatic version

This would be a good year to change the rule. American athletes could protest against the stolen election.

Forum List

Back