Black on Black Violence

Thats your cave monkey gibberish. You wouldnt know Ebonics if it kicked you in the ass and you smelled shit.
Ebonics is just bad English. No different than a deep Southern accent or a deep Staten Island/"Joisey" accent.

Ebonics sounds like some fool trying to talk with a mouth full of marbles. I swear they talk like that and all you can do is shake your head at their lack of proper English
Whtie people always think other languages sound foolish. Thats why they try to wipe out other cultures.

Get lost, fraud. You exposed yourself for the loser you are yesterday

Thats your cave monkey gibberish. You wouldnt know Ebonics if it kicked you in the ass and you smelled shit.
Ebonics is just bad English. No different than a deep Southern accent or a deep Staten Island/"Joisey" accent.

Ebonics sounds like some fool trying to talk with a mouth full of marbles. I swear they talk like that and all you can do is shake your head at their lack of proper English
Whtie people always think other languages sound foolish. Thats why they try to wipe out other cultures.

I think I'll stick around and stress you out like I just did.

Off to ignore with your racist dumb ass, milkweed

Off to ignore with your racist dumb ass, milkweed
I tend to stress your type of white people out and get put on their ignore list. Thats fine by me. I take it as a compliment.

I know I know, whites everywhere are perfect

Why does nobody talk about white on white violence?

Oh, that's right. "black on black violence" is an excuse that some people use for denying racism. Their logic goes that as long as one black person harms another black person, that proves black people don't deserve to be treated as equals.
wanna discuss black on white violence or is that proof of the black man's racism which is off limits?

You havent solved your issues in 3K years. Its getting worse and affecting the rest of the world.

Lame, I don't go around blaming blacks because I can't get my shit straight. Get past the "you owe me", pull up your boot straps, put on your big person underwear and make a life for yourselves. The world don't owe you a damn thing....and to be honest I'm sick of the whines and demands. Man up
I didnt say you personally go around blaming Blacks for anything.. I said your (white society) shit is as has been fucked up for 3K years.

You're a racist...did you know that? You are what you hate

We're dealing with people that hate white people and don't look at their own communities problems.
I dont hate white people. I hate white racists. I know plenty of nice white people. I have a white goddaughter downstairs right now.

theres a lot of "nice white people" on this board but because we aren't far left you label us racist.

Lame, I don't go around blaming blacks because I can't get my shit straight. Get past the "you owe me", pull up your boot straps, put on your big person underwear and make a life for yourselves. The world don't owe you a damn thing....and to be honest I'm sick of the whines and demands. Man up
I didnt say you personally go around blaming Blacks for anything.. I said your (white society) shit is as has been fucked up for 3K years.

You're a racist...did you know that? You are what you hate

We're dealing with people that hate white people and don't look at their own communities problems.
I dont hate white people. I hate white racists. I know plenty of nice white people. I have a white goddaughter downstairs right now.

theres a lot of "nice white people" on this board but because we aren't far left you label us racist.
Most of my white friends are conservative. You arent a racist because you are white and far right. . Youre just a white racist. Racists by nature are not nice.

White on white violence is rare..

That would be ... what's the word ... complete bullshit.

White-on-white violence happens, statistically, about half as much as black-on-black violence. A white person is 6 times more likely to be killed by a white person than a black person. That's not "rare". That's a serious problem. Yet the crowd here doesn't care in the least. They only wring their hands over blacks.

That glaring hypocrisy and inconsistency gives away their real agenda, which, again, is to auto-invoke "black on black violence" as an excuse to handwave away the issue of racism again blacks.

Yes a white person is 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person, but a white person isn't likely to be killed. A black person is over 20 times more likely to be killed than a white person.

White-on-white violence happens, statistically, about half as much as black-on-black violence. A white person is 6 times more likely to be killed by a white person than a black person. That's not "rare". That's a serious problem. Yet the crowd here doesn't care in the least. They only wring their hands over blacks.

That glaring hypocrisy and inconsistency gives away their real agenda, which, again, is to auto-invoke "black on black violence" as an excuse to handwave away the issue of racism again blacks.

Yes a white person is 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person, but a white person isn't likely to be killed. A black person is over 20 times more likely to be killed than a white person.
That was a dumb post. How can you be 6 times more likely to be killed but you arent likely to be killed?

That was a dumb post. How can you be 6 times more likely to be killed but you arent likely to be killed?

I'm feeling benevolent today, so I'll explain it to your dumb ass. When a white is killed he is mostly likely killed by another white. Got it? Good. The thing is it's a pretty rare occurrence when that happens. Any questions?

Last edited:

I'm feeling benevolent today, so I explain it to your dumb ass. When a white is killed he is mostly likely killed by another white. Got it? Good. The thing is it's a pretty rare occurrence when that happens. Any questions?
No questions. Just a statement. That post is even more stupid.

I'm feeling benevolent today, so I'll explain it to your dumb ass. When a white is killed he is mostly likely killed by another white. Got it? Good. The thing is it's a pretty rare occurrence when that happens. Any questions?

we get it, all whites are perfect

Now off to the toilet I go

we get it, all whites are perfect

Now off to the toilet I go
No all Whites are not perfect dummy.
But negroes have generally IQ's in single digits with pretty much guarantees they will never be able to comprehend basic reading/writing and simple math, which makes them basically unemployable.
Young negro men have about 15% more testosterone in their systems. You know. The same chemical asshole athletes inject to make them more aggressive.
What society ends up with are prone to violence, aggressive, uneducated young negro men, and women, who are not and never will be able to contribute anything positive to society as a whole. Not just in the US but globally.

That's so racist, even the other racists are embarrassed by it. You're supposed to hide the racism, not flaunt it.

Now, this.

300 Men March begins 35-mile walk to Washington D.C. to denounce violence - Baltimore Sun
---
The members of the 300 Men March, a grass-roots group that recruits city youth to walk the streets denouncing the hundreds of killings in Baltimore each year and the apathy that often follows, planned to take their message to the National Mall, where they will arrive Monday afternoon.
---

Did you see that in national media? Riiiiiight.

However, if even a single one of those men had held up a "fuck the police" sign, the national media would have breathlessly given it 24/7 news coverage. Nothing helps ratings like scaring the white people.

Forum List

Back