Black on Black Violence

The sad thing is that Asc and Pubes are and will always be slaves. After so many sacrifices by so any, they can never be free.
Stop the monkey chatter and make sense.
If you had the intelligence and insight, it would be very clear. Your enslavement is of your own doing. To most people it's obvious that you relegate yourselves to a servitude of the mind. It's an endless cycle.

The sad thing is that Asc and Pubes are and will always be slaves. After so many sacrifices by so any, they can never be free.
If you had the intelligence and insight, it would be very clear. Your enslavement is of your own doing. To most people it's obvious that you relegate yourselves to a servitude of the mind. It's an endless cycle.
No your monkey chatter is not clear. I dont speak monkey. If you wish to communicate speak english, Spanish, Ebonics, or Swahili.

White on white violence is rare..

That would be ... what's the word ... complete bullshit.

White-on-white violence happens, statistically, about half as much as black-on-black violence. A white person is 6 times more likely to be killed by a white person than a black person. That's not "rare". That's a serious problem. Yet the crowd here doesn't care in the least. They only wring their hands over blacks.

That glaring hypocrisy and inconsistency gives away their real agenda, which, again, is to auto-invoke "black on black violence" as an excuse to handwave away the issue of racism again blacks.

No your monkey chatter is not clear. I dont speak monkey. If you wish to communicate speak english, Spanish, Ebonics, or Swahili.

Ebonics isn't a language. It's just shitty English.

Thats your cave monkey gibberish. You wouldnt know Ebonics if it kicked you in the ass and you smelled shit.
Ebonics is just bad English. No different than a deep Southern accent or a deep Staten Island/"Joisey" accent.

Black on Black Violence
Watch this Video ! ! !

You dumb white boys fall for anything!
laugh.gif

That called BLACK THUG on BLACK THUG VIOLENCE

OP is retarded

Thats your cave monkey gibberish. You wouldnt know Ebonics if it kicked you in the ass and you smelled shit.
Ebonics is just bad English. No different than a deep Southern accent or a deep Staten Island/"Joisey" accent.

Ebonics sounds like some fool trying to talk with a mouth full of marbles. I swear they talk like that and all you can do is shake your head at their lack of proper English

Ebonics sounds like some fool trying to talk with a mouth full of marbles. I swear they talk like that and all you can do is shake your head at their lack of proper English

THEY? All blacks talk the same?

Where did I say all? Please don't annoy me with this crap

Well why the fuck are you using the word THEY you stupid mutherfucker?

Ignored, you're obviously too fucking stupid to live.

Ignored, you're obviously too fucking stupid to live.

LOL, retardation confirmed

Whtie people always think other languages sound foolish. Thats why they try to wipe out other cultures.

What did you mean by "they"? Dont backtrack now.

Forum List

Back