Black on Black Violence

Black on Black Violence
Watch this Video ! ! !
God, that's disgusting!

You must have caught a glimpse of your pale, fat, pimply, face in the mirror again.
Those people neither look nor act like anyone I would want to know. You doubtless share their DNA and behavior far more closely than I.

Even so, that's pretty disgusting stuff although I don't doubt it makes you proud.

I didnt say anything about anyone else. I said you must have caught a glimpse of your pale face in the mirror.

That would be ... what's the word ... complete bullshit.

White-on-white violence happens, statistically, about half as much as black-on-black violence. A white person is 6 times more likely to be killed by a white person than a black person. That's not "rare". That's a serious problem. Yet the crowd here doesn't care in the least. They only wring their hands over blacks.

That glaring hypocrisy and inconsistency gives away their real agenda, which, again, is to auto-invoke "black on black violence" as an excuse to handwave away the issue of racism again blacks.

Yes a white person is 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person, but a white person isn't likely to be killed. A black person is over 20 times more likely to be killed than a white person.
That was a dumb post. How can you be 6 times more likely to be killed but you arent likely to be killed?

I'm feeling benevolent today, so I'll explain it to your dumb ass. When a white is killed he is mostly likely killed by another white. Got it? Good. The thing is it's a pretty rare occurrence when that happens. Any questions?

we get it, all whites are perfect

Now off to the toilet I go
No all Whites are not perfect dummy.
But negroes have generally IQ's in single digits with pretty much guarantees they will never be able to comprehend basic reading/writing and simple math, which makes them basically unemployable.
Young negro men have about 15% more testosterone in their systems. You know. The same chemical asshole athletes inject to make them more aggressive.
What society ends up with are prone to violence, aggressive, uneducated young negro men, and women, who are not and never will be able to contribute anything positive to society as a whole. Not just in the US but globally.

Please stop posting, you retarded

Forum List

Back