Black on Black Violence

You mean you googled it?
Thats not an answer to my question.
It wasn't meant to be.
So you are reduced to deflecting?. You get a couple of brownie points for admitting it.
Is Ignoring the same thing as deflecting in the black studies lexicon?
No. Ignoring would have been not replying at all. Thats how I know you deflected. You actually took the time to reply but never addressed the question. Also it would be difficult for you to convince me you were "ignoring" since you did ask me a question.
I ignored the question you asked. If you wanted me to answer it you would have asked me directly. Instead you deflected. GFY

I just watched some Lilly white teen from Switzerland kick Serena's ass. How you 'splain dat, Jethro?

Dont bother me with your stupidity. If you cant find Tank whining about AA then thats your issue.
It doesn't exist. You simply lied.
Yes. I agree your intelligence doesnt exist. Youre simply too dumb to use the simple search feature on this site. Your problem not mine you simian\troglodyte hybrid. :laugh:
No, I used it and I found that you were lying. We all knew you were anyway, but now I have the proof.
Youre done monkey. I knew you were stupid but this takes the cake.
laugh.gif
Your words are meaningless without proof. It's as if you belong to a race that has a notoriously low IQ. Are you black or something?

Science and decades of testing support your reasoning. ;) Blacks are a very stupid race.

Thats not an answer to my question.
It wasn't meant to be.
So you are reduced to deflecting?. You get a couple of brownie points for admitting it.
No. Ignoring would have been not replying at all. Thats how I know you deflected. You actually took the time to reply but never addressed the question. Also it would be difficult for you to convince me you were "ignoring" since you did ask me a question.
I ignored the question you asked. If you wanted me to answer it you would have asked me directly. Instead you deflected. GFY

I just watched some Lilly white teen from Switzerland kick Serena's ass. How you 'splain dat, Jethro?
I did ask you directly. You deflected and asked me a question.

Is your Serena question another deflection?

Dont bother me with your stupidity. If you cant find Tank whining about AA then thats your issue.
Yes. I agree your intelligence doesnt exist. Youre simply too dumb to use the simple search feature on this site. Your problem not mine you simian\troglodyte hybrid. :laugh:
No, I used it and I found that you were lying. We all knew you were anyway, but now I have the proof.
laugh.gif
Your words are meaningless without proof. It's as if you belong to a race that has a notoriously low IQ. Are you black or something?
Dont worry yourself over my words. Concentrate on learning the search feature monkey. Of course I'm Black Thats why I am way more intelligent than you are.

laugh.gif

Science and decades of testing support your reasoning. ;) Blacks are a very stupid race.
Whites must be downright retarded then since Blacks helped whites and taught them civillization and how to read and write....twice.

White boy tests and science have no credibility. Practically everyone knows that except white boys.

Last edited:
It wasn't meant to be.

No you didn't...you asked me to answer a question you had asked Sassy. And you thereby deflected. I am coming to the conclusion you identify as female.

Cop on Black violence of course. Thats a pretty stupid question to be honest. Why would I think someone I pay taxes to up hold the law killing Black people to be less of an issue than people that are criminals?

The problem with you is you don't want to discus solutions to real problems, you just want to win arguments, pushing your victimization agenda. You don't care about the truth and that's evident to anyone who reads your posts. You don't even give a fuck about black people. Thousands of black kids die each year due to black on black violence and you're saying that's less of an issue than cops killing blacks because of your fucking tax dollars. Fuck you tax dollars, your people destroying themselves. You're a fraud. Thank God most people see you for who you are. You're good for a laugh on occasion. That's about it.
I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people because you dont have a point of reference nor can you do anything about it. You concentrate on your issues and when you get those solved let us know the solution if we havent beaten you to punch. If you are talking about racial problems you already know the issues in depth but you dont want to believe them That lets me know people like you are a lost cause.
"Our issues"? White people are doing just fine. We've got no complaints about our own communities, and we are satisfied with our current crime rate.

Are you satisfied by the crime rate in the black community? Of course you arent. No one is.

Which black communities are you talking about? Not all of them are inner city drug ridden enclaves. Millions of Blacks live in places where there is hardly any crime. They are satisfied with the crime rates in those communities, no doubt about it!.

Some white communities must be crime ridden too. Otherwise the raw numbers in the FBI statistical data wouldn't suggest that white America is the most violent demographic of all.
Suggest? In which direction would you consider twisting statistics to meet your biased view?
White America....There is no such thing.
Please feel free to name the predominantly black cities/ towns/subdivisions where crime is low....
Then you will show proof that "white America" is the "most violent demographic of all"...PROOF....Or shut the fuck up
DId you click on the link, Dumbass? That is usually what people do when they want more information about what someone said. And don't ever entertain the thought that you can tell ME to STFU and expect compliance. I sometimes tell people to STFU, too but there usually is no need to do so after I silence them with facts.

Oh, yes there is a "White America" and bigots calling themselves "conservatives' are trying every trick in the book to keep it that way!
White American is autonomous and a cohesive hierarchal entity of liberal and conservative viewpoints. Tolerance for anyone who isn't a white male to enjoy the fruits of full citizenship" is the crux of a social battle that has raged for decades in White America. The white stars in the AMerican flag symbolizes White America. Do you see any brown, black or yellow stars in he flag? Although the night sky in which stars are most brilliantly displayed is black, the back ground for the US star field is dark blue... even there , it seems, a subconscious aversion to blackness rises to the forefront and reifies white purity!

No you didn't...you asked me to answer a question you had asked Sassy. And you thereby deflected. I am coming to the conclusion you identify as female.
Thank God the bitch went to bed.

laugh.gif

No. all of that pseudo science and testing went out the window when African immigrants started kicking academic ass in the US, the UK and everywhere they go. Too bad you didn't google that before you came here with your nonsense!

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable

What is it with black culture we admire, the trash talk, the slams and rap ? Total negativity. Yo nigga, bitches yo? Try talking to a average white person with such disrespect. Won't fly.
Why do you admire negativity then try to portray it as Black culture? Rap is undoubtedly part of our culture but dumb white people seem to attracted to the gangsta rap pushed by white record labels. :laugh:

"The caterpillar don't care what you think about him
He was born to be fly, his nature gonna bring it outta him
By the struggle I was never broken, I was broken open
I tapped into a source that was omnipotent
Had to shift my focus to my higher purpose
ain't nothing weak about broke, it takes a fighter's courage
People say they want a revolution
But steady holdin' on the slave ideas, afraid of evolution
In life we live and learn, it's pratice, theory, practice
Wisdom is organically grown, its not pre-packaged"

"It's family before the dollar, your priorities in order
And like Bruce Lee say: "Be the water, be the earth, be the wind and the fire."
Elevate, take it higher
It's instinct, fulfill your needs and your desires
But we go to be compassionate, considerate, a people's advocate
Eradicatin' ignorance through experience
The more you live, the more you learn and you grow
It has a positive effect on all the people you know"

White record labels....Did not know there was such a thing.....Jeez.

YOU made the claim. YOU support it. Otherwise you LIE.......Done
Sorry but if you want to see the proof go do a search. Its pretty easy....Done.
I just did that Google search. It thoroughly proved that you are wrong. You have no proof on google, so I guess that means you have no proof at all.
Why did you do a google search stupid? Search on this site. Are you really that dumb?
I did that too, and it also showed you are wrong. So I guess you have no proof at all.
Yopu can't prove it, can you?...LOL......BTW, AA turned out to be plain old discrimination.....

The problem with you is you don't want to discus solutions to real problems, you just want to win arguments, pushing your victimization agenda. You don't care about the truth and that's evident to anyone who reads your posts. You don't even give a fuck about black people. Thousands of black kids die each year due to black on black violence and you're saying that's less of an issue than cops killing blacks because of your fucking tax dollars. Fuck you tax dollars, your people destroying themselves. You're a fraud. Thank God most people see you for who you are. You're good for a laugh on occasion. That's about it.
I discuss solutions all the time to real problems. I just dont do it with white people because you dont have a point of reference nor can you do anything about it. You concentrate on your issues and when you get those solved let us know the solution if we havent beaten you to punch. If you are talking about racial problems you already know the issues in depth but you dont want to believe them That lets me know people like you are a lost cause.
"Our issues"? White people are doing just fine. We've got no complaints about our own communities, and we are satisfied with our current crime rate.

Are you satisfied by the crime rate in the black community? Of course you arent. No one is.

Which black communities are you talking about? Not all of them are inner city drug ridden enclaves. Millions of Blacks live in places where there is hardly any crime. They are satisfied with the crime rates in those communities, no doubt about it!.

Some white communities must be crime ridden too. Otherwise the raw numbers in the FBI statistical data wouldn't suggest that white America is the most violent demographic of all.
Suggest? In which direction would you consider twisting statistics to meet your biased view?
Please feel free to name the predominantly black cities/ towns/subdivisions where crime is low....
Then you will show proof that "white America" is the "most violent demographic of all"...PROOF....Or shut the fuck up
DId you click on the link, Dumbass? That is usually what people do when they want more information about what someone said. And don't ever entertain the thought that you can tell ME to STFU and expect compliance. I sometimes tell people to STFU, too but there usually is no need to do so after I silence them with facts.

Oh, yes there is a "White America" and bigots calling themselves "conservatives' are trying every trick in the book to keep it that way!
White American is autonomous and a cohesive hierarchal entity of liberal and conservative viewpoints. Tolerance for anyone who isn't a white male to enjoy the fruits of full citizenship" is the crux of a social battle that has raged for decades in White America. The white stars in the AMerican flag symbolizes White America. Do you see any brown, black or yellow stars in he flag? Although the night sky in which stars are most brilliantly displayed is black, the back ground for the US star field is dark blue... even there , it seems, a subconscious aversion to blackness rises to the forefront and reifies white purity!
You are just another racist who is too ignorant to realize they are a racist....The faster you realize the fact that there is only an America and not one divided by race creed religion or whichever other group you care to name, the better off you'll be. And you'll find yourself doing a lot less complaining.
Where people like you get shit from such at the description of the US flag is a mystery....Perhaps it is years of indoctrination by those who would be much happier if groups of people were kept at each other's throats.
Now you can shut the fuck up....

You are just another racist who is too ignorant to realize they are a racist....The faster you realize the fact that there is only an America and not one divided by race creed religion or whichever other group you care to name, the better off you'll be. And you'll find yourself doing a lot less complaining.
Where people like you get shit from such at the description of the US flag is a mystery....Perhaps it is years of indoctrination by those who would be much happier if groups of people were kept at each other's throats.
Now you can shut the fuck up....

Don't hold your breath waiting for me to shut up! I fight back and I talk back just like John Wayne!

I can't be a racist, BTW because I don't believe in race like you and the obsessed white American public does. That is one reason this is the only country in the world that categories crimes and welfare by race.
You want to keep tabs on how the blacks are doing "proportionally" to white people...how more divisive can you get? Naturally the whites are going to look better proportionally than the blacks who are still feeling the effects of Jim Crow after 50 years and chattel slavery that ended only 100 years before that! Still, there are more impoverished white people than the entire black community.

But getting back to what really is dividing America, It is liars like you who say one thing and do another. I take it you call yourself a conservative? Well, labeling yourself as such is divisive, RIGHT?

Now , before you tell me to STFU again, I tell you this in advance:

Fuck YOU!

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable
White boys crack me up. 3k years ago you were monkeys in caves. 3K years before that Blacks created civilization. Even your white historians have admitted that :laugh:

Sorry but if you want to see the proof go do a search. Its pretty easy....Done.
I just did that Google search. It thoroughly proved that you are wrong. You have no proof on google, so I guess that means you have no proof at all.
Why did you do a google search stupid? Search on this site. Are you really that dumb?
I did that too, and it also showed you are wrong. So I guess you have no proof at all.
Yopu can't prove it, can you?...LOL......BTW, AA turned out to be plain old discrimination.....
I dont prove things to monkeys. I tell them and check to see if they are intelligent enough to find the answers. If they aren't smart enough to use the search feature I dont bother giving them higher education. They need the fundamentals to at least have a hope of understanding reality.

Forum List

Back