Black on Black Violence

Of course you believe it. Thats why you and other white boys continually deflect. Between white crime, your white penchant for animal molestation and bad genes you have way too much to worry about instead of trying to convince me you dont believe what I wrote. Stop trying your best to convince me you dont know about your issues. It will never work son.
No, seriously, we don't believe you. IOn fact your statements and claims are a product of the reality you have created for yourself
Doesnt really matter if you say you dont believe me. I know you are aware of it because I have white friends that tell me all about it. If you were Black I would point it out in detail but since you are white I really dont care.
Yes it does matter . Otherwise you'd simply dismiss my reply and move on.
Now this is an amusing contradiction.....
"I have white friends"....."Since you are white, I really don't care"...
BTW, yes you DO care. Otherwise you wouldn't be here seeking absolution.
If I dismissed you then I wouldnt get the fun of watching your replies. I have dismissed Sassy because she became repetitive and I garnered nothing new from her replies. You have peaked my interest. Why do you think my statement about not caring since you were white is a contradiction? This would be an interesting answer to me.
That's precisely the response I expected.
The contradiction is simple. You claim to have white friends. Yet you do not care about their thoughts because they are white.
And again, you DO indeed care.
You claim this to be a game for you because you have lost all the wiggle room you may have had.
So instead of conversing, you "oh well. Just teasin'"....Makes you a REAL man, doesn't it?
I still dont see the contradiction? Why would I care about their thoughts? I dont validate myself from their thoughts about me. There is one exception to that rule. I do care about what my god daughter thinks of me since she is like a real daughter to me.

Yo antsipants...was Eli Whitney black?
Of course not. He stole an invention in the style typical of white men during those times when it was illegal for Blacks to file for patents. Can you answer the questions I asked Sassy that she is afraid to answer?
That's the answer I would expect from a black studies major.
Why would you have to be a Black studies major to know that?

93% of all blacks are killed by other blacks. Why isn't reducing this important?
It is but whites cant do anything about it. They cant get their own shit strsight so what can they do about our issues?
Quite frankly. most of don't care. The nonsense you get from Whites is via the mouths of self hating Caucasian liberals who tell you "they understand what it's like to be black"..They shower blacks with niceties and platitudes. And of course, you eat it up like it was a bowl of Breyer's Ice Cream on a sizzling day.
I would imagine your "white friends" pet and stroke you and say "there there. We understand. Those conservative pricks are all racists"...Meanwhile, when's the last time they broke bread with you? When's the last time one of them invited you to their annual pool party. When's the last time one of them called you in a crisis to come and help them?
I already know the responses you will give. Of course you will heap praise on your "white friends"......Just to cover your ass.....
Trust this.....With an attitude such as yours, even a person as open minded and accepting as myself would only give you the cursory wave of courtesy as you drove by, but would never reach out to you as a neighbor. I don't need the drama.

Of course most whites care. Its imperative to their collective psyche that they feel superior. If you mean "care" as in "concern" then I would agree that most whites don't care unless they are involved with Black people on a daily basis.
The whites to whom you refer are those spineless self hating liberals who think they are somehow superior to all others. They are arrogant elitists who look down upon the rest of humanity with the contempt a can of Raid has to insects.
Of course, you buy right into the bullshit rhetoric. Meanwhile, nothing changes.

Whites do have problems, but they don't blame them on another race
Of course you do. You blame the fact you cant get a job on AA and say its because Black people....

Why do you cave monkeys major in deflecting and not admitting reality?
SO please post where Tank stated he blamed AA and black people....And how do you know tank does not have a job?
This is so typical of you lefties. You lie off your asses and then expect the lie to be defended.....Only those who cave will respond in the manner in which you demand....
Why would I go through the trouble of posting where Tank whines about AA? If you want to see it do a search on it.

93% of all blacks are killed by other blacks. Why isn't reducing this important?
It is but whites cant do anything about it. They cant get their own shit strsight so what can they do about our issues?
Quite frankly. most of don't care. The nonsense you get from Whites is via the mouths of self hating Caucasian liberals who tell you "they understand what it's like to be black"..They shower blacks with niceties and platitudes. And of course, you eat it up like it was a bowl of Breyer's Ice Cream on a sizzling day.
I would imagine your "white friends" pet and stroke you and say "there there. We understand. Those conservative pricks are all racists"...Meanwhile, when's the last time they broke bread with you? When's the last time one of them invited you to their annual pool party. When's the last time one of them called you in a crisis to come and help them?
I already know the responses you will give. Of course you will heap praise on your "white friends"......Just to cover your ass.....
Trust this.....With an attitude such as yours, even a person as open minded and accepting as myself would only give you the cursory wave of courtesy as you drove by, but would never reach out to you as a neighbor. I don't need the drama.

Of course most whites care. Its imperative to their collective psyche that they feel superior. If you mean "care" as in "concern" then I would agree that most whites don't care unless they are involved with Black people on a daily basis.
The whites to whom you refer are those spineless self hating liberals who think they are somehow superior to all others. They are arrogant elitists who look down upon the rest of humanity with the contempt a can of Raid has to insects.
Of course, you buy right into the bullshit rhetoric. Meanwhile, nothing changes.
Obviously you dont understand the history of labor in this country. Whites of every political persuasion suffer from this need to feel superior. Its what the people that run this country have put into play to keep you controlled and making money for them.

No, seriously, we don't believe you. IOn fact your statements and claims are a product of the reality you have created for yourself
Doesnt really matter if you say you dont believe me. I know you are aware of it because I have white friends that tell me all about it. If you were Black I would point it out in detail but since you are white I really dont care.
If I dismissed you then I wouldnt get the fun of watching your replies. I have dismissed Sassy because she became repetitive and I garnered nothing new from her replies. You have peaked my interest. Why do you think my statement about not caring since you were white is a contradiction? This would be an interesting answer to me.
The contradiction is simple. You claim to have white friends. Yet you do not care about their thoughts because they are white.
You claim this to be a game for you because you have lost all the wiggle room you may have had.
So instead of conversing, you "oh well. Just teasin'"....Makes you a REAL man, doesn't it?
I still dont see the contradiction? Why would I care about their thoughts? I dont validate myself from their thoughts about me. There is one exception to that rule. I do care about what my god daughter thinks of me since she is like a real daughter to me.
How can you claim them as friends if you don't care what they think?

Of course you do. You blame the fact you cant get a job on AA and say its because Black people....

SO please post where Tank stated he blamed AA and black people....And how do you know tank does not have a job?
This is so typical of you lefties. You lie off your asses and then expect the lie to be defended.....Only those who cave will respond in the manner in which you demand....
Why would I go through the trouble of posting where Tank whines about AA? If you want to see it do a search on it.
YOU made the claim. YOU support it. Otherwise you LIE.......Done

Of course not. He stole an invention in the style typical of white men during those times when it was illegal for Blacks to file for patents. Can you answer the questions I asked Sassy that she is afraid to answer?
You mean you googled it?

YOU made the claim. YOU support it. Otherwise you LIE.......Done
Sorry but if you want to see the proof go do a search. Its pretty easy....Done.

You mean you googled it?
Thats not an answer to my question.

Obviously you dont understand the history of labor in this country. Whites of every political persuasion suffer from this need to feel superior. Its what the people that run this country have put into play to keep you controlled and making money for them.
That would be the black studies version of the history of labor....

You mean you googled it?
It wasn't meant to be.

How can you claim them as friends if you don't care what they think?
Easy. They say they are my friends. If they thought badly about me I wouldnt miss them.

You mean you googled it?
It wasn't meant to be.
So you are reduced to deflecting?. You get a couple of brownie points for admitting it.

You mean you googled it?
It wasn't meant to be.
So you are reduced to deflecting?. You get a couple of brownie points for admitting it.
Is Ignoring the same thing as deflecting in the black studies lexicon?

You mean you googled it?
It wasn't meant to be.
No. Ignoring would have been not replying at all. Thats how I know you deflected. You actually took the time to reply but never addressed the question. Also it would be difficult for you to convince me you were "ignoring" since you did ask me a question.

You mean you googled it?
It wasn't meant to be.
No. Ignoring would have been not replying at all. Thats how I know you deflected. You actually took the time to reply but never addressed the question.

You're big on demanding answers but slow on giving any....sure sign you're a fraud.

Forum List

Back